Madeleine

Cranfield

Mr McCann told Spanish journalists there was a chance that she was taken to Spain, because the border is so close to Praia da Luz and was not locked down on the night she went missing.

It is now understood that the direction of the inquiry changed a month ago, when a key piece of evidence emerged, which has not been disclosed.

the border is never"locked down" you can travel from spain to portugal or vice versa, without even a passport.

(schengen agreement)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the very start of this sad case things did not add up.

1. The babe was sleeping between the twins, a stranger removing her would have woken all three without a doubt.

2. The delay in reporting her missing to the police, according to reports they noticed someone had been in the room, surely the first reaction then would be to call the police immediately.

3. If she was killed in the room by a stranger then it would certainly have been obvious so two would apply again.

The rest of what I think is an assumption but it takes little working out.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

I've just had a look at their website, and I hardly know what to think now.

The fund now stands at over £1 million pounds, and they have an internet shop set up selling wristbands at £2.00 (hurry, just back in stock!) and posters at 10p each! I would have thought that they'd be using the money sent in to print and distribute posters in their search, but they are actually charging for them.

Madeleine’s fund is a non charitable not-for-profit company, which has been established to help find Madeleine McCann and to support her family and bring her abductors to justice.

I just can't get my head round this. Unbelievable....

What price a missing child, eh?

I really, truly hope I'm mistaken, but something is just not right about this whole business.

Janet

From the very start of this sad case things did not add up.

1. The babe was sleeping between the twins, a stranger removing her would have woken all three without a doubt.

2. The delay in reporting her missing to the police, according to reports they noticed someone had been in the room, surely the first reaction then would be to call the police immediately.

3. If she was killed in the room by a stranger then it would certainly have been obvious so two would apply again.

The rest of what I think is an assumption but it takes little working out.

What i ask is how did the person, persons know where and when to go and supposedly, abduct this kid without getting caught, even when the parents were looking in every so often. Chances of not getting caught look pretty slim if it happend on the 'off chance'.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I've just had a look at their website, and I hardly know what to think now.

The fund now stands at over £1 million pounds, and they have an internet shop set up selling wristbands at £2.00 (hurry, just back in stock!) and posters at 10p each! I would have thought that they'd be using the money sent in to print and distribute posters in their search, but they are actually charging for them.

Madeleine’s fund is a non charitable not-for-profit company, which has been established to help find Madeleine McCann and to support her family and bring her abductors to justice.

I just can't get my head round this. Unbelievable....

What price a missing child, eh?

I really, truly hope I'm mistaken, but something is just not right about this whole business.

Janet

hopefully there will be a significant development shortly.

"Madeleine’s fund is a non charitable not-for-profit company, which has been established to help find Madeleine McCann and to support her family and bring her abductors to justice"

That just about sums it up!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Unless I've read it wrong, all the money donated can be used to support the McCann's on their extended foreign holiday, and to finance their "awareness raising" wristbands, foreign trips (was it really essential to visit the USA when there is no suggestion of their daughter being there?) and posters which we are then asked to pay for. Any money left over may possibly be used to set up a charity to help other families with missing children. The FAQ page raises more questions than it answers.

If I was in their position, there is no way I'd want to be in a foreign country after something like this. I'd want to be at home, with my family around me, ensuring that my remaining children were safe in a stable environment.

Janet

...really, truly hope I'm mistaken, but something is just not right about this whole business.
There is definitely something just not quite right about the whole thing. I wish I could be as trusting as KB.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I wish I could be as trusting as KB.

If I've understood him correctly, his underlining of the words "and to support her family" implies that he's thinking the same way as others - that a lot of the money is going to fund the parents' travel, etc.

But I could be wrong.