Who Ruined Britain

anyone wishing to look at this email (just incase you still think i'm pulling your leg) PM me your email address and i will forward it unaltered and complete
To me that is totally out of order. I'd send a copy to my local paper, my MP, and the DWP for good measure.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me that is totally out of order. I'd send a copy to my local paper, my MP, and the DWP for good measure.

the DWP dont give a fig (i mentioned it in an earlier post) "religion" seems to be exempt for normal rules , i also sent it to the sun when i recieved it saying in the title line "forget moslem fanatics we breed our own" no answer ,they were running a bit about extremists about that time :rolleyes:

despite being described on their website as a job opportunity this paragraph gets them around the basic wage laws by the look of it (i mentioned this earlier as well ,chesters1 doesnt always lie :P )

"Please note that serving on the team at Ellel Pierrepont or at the Bridge involves living in community and therefore is not considered to be formal employment as such. We offer you accommodation and all your food will be provided. You will also receive a small allowance per week, which you can use for other things that you need. As a guide, during an average week, you will work about forty hours, and you will also have two days off each week. We have a no-smoking and a no-alcohol policy at all our centres, so please bear this in mind when applying."

the no alcohol /smoking bit is lawfull i doupt the rest is ,and strangely on the website the "living in community" bit is optional

the "occult" check list is very amusing i doupt if any member could truthfully not tick a box infact i doupt jesus could if he were about nor his dad either ,rum lot these christians

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

rum lot these christians
Bring back the coliseum. :lol:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

,rum lot these christians

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days.

Eventually, Corkers the archangel found him on the seventh day resting.

He enquired of God, "Where have you been?"

God pointed downwards through the clouds. "Look Corkers, look what I've

made," said God.

Archangel Corkers looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"

"Its a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call

it Earth and it's going to be a great place of balance."

"Balance?" inquired Corkers, still confused.

God explained, pointing down to different parts of the Earth, "For

example, North America will be a place of great opportunity and wealth

while South America is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will

be a hot spot and Russia will be a cold spot.

Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a

continent of black people." God continued, pointing to the different

countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be

very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to another area of

land and asked, "What's that?"

"Ah", said God. "That's called Queensland , the most glorious place on

Earth.

There are beautiful people, impressive towns; it is the home of the worlds

finest artists, musicians, writers, thinkers and explorers.

The people from QLD are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and

they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely

sociable, hard-working and high-achieving, and they will be known

throughout the world as speakers of truth."

Corkers gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about

balance God, you said there will be BALANCE!"

God replied very wisely, "Wait till you see the idiots I'm putting down

there in England"

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

I heard a similar one but it was Scotland not Queensland. The punchline was "Wait until you see the assholes I've given them for neighbours"