CHINA PREPARES FOR 2008 OLYMPICS

Guest tigger

Guest tigger

China, already putting poisons in pet food and into the paint on childrens toys are putting the finishing touches to their preparations for the Olympics. One which they will try to keep secret.

In an effort to stop rabies they have decided to eradicate all dogs (ie family pets or strays)in the area. Also check out the dog jails for those who dare to keep a dog measuring over 35cm tall. :angry:

Dog massacre in China

By the way, cat lovers might like to check out what they do to cats as well.

Edited by tigger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tigger, Dreadful treatment there ...:(..

I listen to James Whale on Talksport, he has been telling about the Chinese way of "educating" children, seemingly, they go to see Tigers in the Zoo, and while the kids are watching, the keepers feed the Tigers, with Live chickens, and calfs !!!! Apparently the Tigers are so well fed, that they only "play" with their food, ripping them to pieces while still alive !!!!!

Absolutely Abhorrent...:(

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

I wish they'd do the same thing in Birmingham.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I wish they'd do the same thing in Birmingham.

I was thinking the same thing about Leeds Ken. :rolleyes: In a more humane way of course.

I don't know why anyone is surprised by this, after all China is not exactly in the forefront of human rights, never mind animal welfare.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

China, already putting poisons in pet food and into the paint on childrens toys are putting the finishing touches to their preparations for the Olympics. One which they will try to keep secret.

In an effort to stop rabies they have decided to eradicate all dogs (ie family pets or strays)in the area. Also check out the dog jails for those who dare to keep a dog measuring over 35cm tall. :angry:

Dog massacre in China

By the way, cat lovers might like to check out what they do to cats as well.

Careful mate, you'll be signing up for PETA membership next ;)

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Delightful !

Having been chased by packs of dogs in third world countries and having had several enounters with rabid animals that were to close for comfort, I see absolutely nothing remotely cute and cudly about stray dogs wandering the streets, particularly when they're apt to kill and maim kids, sheep and anything else that they blunder into.

Imposing the the 35cm size limit by taking pets off people and killing them on the spot may seem harsh but believe me when I say that that's what I'd like to see done with most of the pit bull type dogs that I see daily in Birmingham, and I'm not about to start imposing my own cultural values on the Chinese because they choose to do things just a little differently.

OK, so you get sqeemish about killing strays on the spot but presumably, you're OK with catching them, forcing them into a cage and taking them to a pound where theyre effectivly imprisoned in a concete and steel cage for two weeks before being killed (OK Euthanised - that sounds much nicer) with either a lethal injection or electricity.

For me, things are much simpler. A stray nuicence dog is a stray nuicence dod and dead is dead. It all pans out the same way in the end.

Edited by John S

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I see your reply is up to your usual standard Tigger. :)

John.

Edited by John S

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Guest tigger
Delightful !

Having been chased by packs of dogs in third world countries and having had several enounters with rabid animals that were to close for comfort, I see absolutely nothing remotely cute and cudly about stray dogs wandering the streets, particularly when they're apt to kill and maim kids, sheep and anything else that they blunder into.

Imposing the the 35cm size limit by taking pets off people and killing them on the spot may seem harsh but believe me when I say that that's what I'd like to see done with most of the pit bull type dogs that I see daily in Birmingham, and I'm not about to start imposing my own cultural values on the Chinese because they choose to do things just a little differently.

OK, so you get sqeemish about killing strays on the spot but presumably, you're OK with catching them, forcing them into a cage and taking them to a pound where theyre effectivly imprisoned in a concete and steel cage for two weeks before being killed (OK Euthanised - that sounds much nicer) with either a lethal injection or electricity.

For me, things are much simpler. A stray nuicence dog is a stray nuicence dod and dead is dead. It all pans out the same way in the end.

Ken open your eyes m8 they're just battering them to death with clubs and that's the lucky ones. How anyone could condon this is beyond me. They're doing it to all dogs not just poor old strays.

Maybe they should do it to tramps n'all eh?

By the way pitbulls are a fantastic loyal and loving animal.

Edited by tigger

Guest tigger
I see your reply is up to your usual standard Tigger. :)

John.

Yeah so was yours.

Do you think you and Ken deserve any other type of reply after yours?

As a dog lover its not nice to see this sort of thing, as already said what do you expect in China its got no human rights never mind animal rights. As for feeding live chickens to tigers, that's just chicken feed compared to the millions of cat owners in the civilised west that let their cats massacre and torture the wildlife isn't it ?

By the way not one of these animal rights/ anti types are you tigger?

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep