CHINA PREPARES FOR 2008 OLYMPICS

Guest tigger

pitbulls are a fantastic loyal and loving animal

That's obviously why they need a heavy guage leather harness with a brass breastplate, a leather collar with two rows of inch long steel spikes on it, a musel and a steel link dog lead weighing in excess of 2kg's.

Presunably, you also have to be a chainsmoking shellsuit wearing tatooed [Edited - John S] to be man enough to deal with that much love.

Edited by John S

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigger
By the way not one of these animal rights/ anti types are you tigger?

Lutra, I'm surprised you've wrote that to me m8, you know by my previous posts I'm not .

I just don't like cruelty.

That's obviously why they need a heavy guage leather harness with a brass breastplate, a leather collar with two rows of inch long steel spikes on it, a musel and a steel link dog lead weighing in excess of 2kg's.

Presunably, you also have to be a chainsmoking shellsuit wearing tatooed [Edited - John S] to be man enough to deal with that much love.

[Edited - John S] I own show and breed Bull terriers and I don't smoke or drink, no tatt's neither.

[Edited - John S]

Edited by John S

Yeah so was yours.

Do you think you and Ken deserve any other type of reply after yours?

If you can stop foaming at the mouth for a minute Tigger, and read, that I said using a more humane method. This is because irresponsible dog owners/lovers, have caused a large number of strays to be roaming the streets. These naturally form into packs, and become a danger to kids and the pets of more responsible people.

I have been on the receiving end of one of these packs, (about 8-9 dogs). If I hadn't clobbered what I think was the lead dog, and drove them off, I'm sure I would have sustained more serious injuries than I did. ( I dread to think what would have happened if I had been a child or elderly person).

It may offend you, but if a call was put out for volunteers to cull these strays, I would not hesitate in applying.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I am not your m8, that is a road that runs from Edinburgh to just beyond Glasgow....

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Guest tigger
I am not your m8, that is a road that runs from Edinburgh to just beyond Glasgow....

Hey don't flatter yourself it's just a term I wouldn't want you as a m8.

Edited by tigger

FWIW Tigger , i'm a 100% behind you (if not more) and would love to post a comment on a very passionate part of my life but feel i may be thrown off the forum for my postings.

Anyway , mate , all the best

Dogs , i've loved and lost..............

Greyhound

Heinz variety--------Airedale / Jack Russell (DON'T ASK HOW)

Border Collie (red)

And the thousands of others i've encountered working as a "parader" for the local greyhound racing track (as a kid).

Anyway , enough said

Happy "debating" Tigger. :thumbs:

Dogs , i've loved and lost..............

Greyhound

And the thousands of others i've encountered working as a "parader" for the local greyhound racing track (as a kid).

Anyway , enough said

I should think so too, do you count all the Greyhounds hit on the head with a spade, after losing races.... :angry:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Guest tigger
I should think so too, do you count all the Greyhounds hit on the head with a spade, after losing races.... :angry:

Norrie we know that does go on but I actually know quite a few people who keep and race Greyhounds and they re home all the ones no longer capable of racing. You can't tarr everyone with the same brush.

By the way MR M "good on ya"