Gods image.

gozzer

about 1 in 10 of the men you know are gay Huge. The gays you know are probably happily married with 2.4 children. There are lots of them about.

It was more the 'I have a friend who is Gay bit' same as the 'I have a black friend' Probably if I walk down the high street of my Capital Town I would walk past a few gays without knowing it.

But as for friends.........

BAH NEVER!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But as for friends.........

BAH NEVER!

Heard it!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

about 1 in 10 of the men you know are gay Huge. The gays you know are probably happily married with 2.4 children. There are lots of them about.

you mean bi-sexuales yes probably there is a lot but not "gay" as in i would catergorise them ,perhaps part time or infrequent users etc :D perhaps recreational gay users.

you know how it is your at a party and a mate sidles over with a stranger and whispers "hey mate try this its cool" before you know it your addicted and on the slippery slope to burly men in moustaches and cowboy hats :o

your family goes your kids hate you ,you sell your possessions just for one quick go with a chap in leather and a cops hat ,your then in the gutter begging for enough for a playgirl mag ,just because your mate gave you one!!!! :o

dont do it boys recreational gay sex is for fools just say no!!!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

you mean bi-sexuales yes probably there is a lot but not "gay" as in i would catergorise them ,perhaps part time or infrequent users etc :D

It is estimated that between 8 and 10% of the population will identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual at some point in their lives.

Wise, C. (2004) Lancaster university.

These are he usual quoted statistics, currently disputed as they came from research over 20 years old. It is belived that due to increased openess that this figure could be higher.

Edited by Emma two
"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

you mean bi-sexuales yes probably there is a lot but not "gay" as in i would catergorise them ,perhaps part time or infrequent users etc :D
No chesters I mean gay men who marry a women and have kids. They spend the rest of their lives with the woman who puts up with it because she has kids, a roof over her head and a father figure for her offspring. They may have the occasional tumble in the hay they may not.

When I was in the Merchant Navy I was on this boat and we had a queen (his word) who claimed to have gone on honeymoon on with one of his lovers and his wife, and that they all shared the same bed on the first night. I have only his word for that, but I have no reason to believe that he lied.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

i think most women would prefer to marry gays perhaps they have a lot in common

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It is estimated that between 8 and 10% of the population will identify as lesbian, gay or bisexual at some point in their lives.

These are he usual quoted statistics, currently disputed as they came from research over 20 years old. It is belived that due to increased openess that this figure could be higher.

Is that the same for the rest of the World's populace, or is that UK/England/Lancaster?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

hmmm with the hormones coursing in the adolescent or a bit of confusion whilst drunk perhaps your right but this means the "actual" gay population is far lower surely

Is that the same for the rest of the World's populace, or is that UK/England/Lancaster?
About 1 out of 10, world wide. People don't 'turn' gay Huge, they are born that way. When did you decide to turn straight?

i think most women would prefer to marry gays perhaps they have a lot in common

They may share an attraction to men. However it's a mistake to consider all gay men as effeminate. Some present as almost exaggeratedly masculine, and there are tensions within gay culture between the 'straight acting/macho types' and effeminates, the latter being seen as presenting a negative image. It appears thet discrimination occurs in all types of groups.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"