Gods image.

gozzer

About 1 out of 10, world wide.

Thanks, just wondered I know that some areas of the UK, Brighton being one, have a larger number.

People don't 'turn' gay Huge, they are born that way.

Did I say/suggest otherwise. :huh:

When did you decide to turn straight?

How do you know I am. ;)

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may share an attraction to men. However it's a mistake to consider all gay men as effeminate. Some present as almost exaggeratedly masculine, and there are tensions within gay culture between the 'straight acting/macho types' and effeminates, the latter being seen as presenting a negative image. It appears thet discrimination occurs in all types of groups.

natures joke on women !my mum was visibly shaken when it was revealed her god rock hudson had "certain" persuasions :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I believe that most people have the potential for bisexuality, for once this anecdotal, not something which I could back up with evidence, but based upon my obervations and the widely reported instances of 'institutional homosexuality' in prisons, care homes and other circumstances when same sex people are confined together for protracted periods.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

They may share an attraction to men. However it's a mistake to consider all gay men as effeminate. Some present as almost exaggeratedly masculine, and there are tensions within gay culture between the 'straight acting/macho types' and effeminates, the latter being seen as presenting a negative image. It appears thet discrimination occurs in all types of groups.
This is true. The guy I was talking about earlier cannot abide camp queens. Nothing to do with image they make his 'flesh creep' is what he says. I know what he means camp queens that talk with girly lithps make me want to vomit too. It's not because I'm homophobic, I'm not scared of anything me, as long as the lights are on ;). Prissy straight women make me feel the same way, as do lesbians who sport short back and sides and wear men's suits.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I believe that most people have the potential for bisexuality, for once this anecdotal, not something which I could back up with evidence, but based upon my obervations and the widely reported instances of 'institutional homosexuality' in prisons, care homes and other circumstances when same sex people are confined together for protracted periods.

luckily i was only in for 28 days :o

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Qote Emma2 - "One of my degrees (psychology) cetainly gave me to option to go down that route, however for me the study of society (sociology) provided more answers, so that was the direction I took."

I suppose it was for CHILD psychology that you obtained your degree ( I had to do with a BSc)

as I don't believe IMHO that a child would accept the guff you quoted! I have heard of a child having to undergo a course of treatment when told that her grandfather died in the war!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

luckily i was only in for 28 days :o

no remission?

'march him out sgt major'

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Qote Emma2 - "One of my degrees (psychology) cetainly gave me to option to go down that route, however for me the study of society (sociology) provided more answers, so that was the direction I took."

I suppose it was for CHILD psychology that you obtained your degree ( I had to do with a BSc)

as I don't believe IMHO that a child would accept the guff you quoted! I have heard of a child having to undergo a course of treatment when told that her grandfather died in the war!

my bro has an ology and is a social worker ,he says he would have had our kids taken off us ,strange for a bloke that had a mad wife who's kids (bar one) went off the rails and fled to their mum and he keeps getting his head and affairs screwed up meeting the wrong women :lol:

its alright talking the talk but theres a walk to walk as well :rolleyes:

he seems infuriated all our kids avoided the police and weve been married 34 years and decline outside intervention to improve our marriage and me and the mrs actually play games with each other (oi clean thoughts please) its well know if he phones me or my sister he wants something " i dont want anything but" is a common reference my sis and i use reffering to him :lol:

well done for going to uni to get his bits of paper but weve now got a snob with a wrecked life who tries to interfere so we get one

Edited by chesters1

I would respond to that, if it made any sense, perhaps it's a bit late for you? You have gone beyond the sensible conversation stage