Gods image.

gozzer

is it drinking stella that makes you gay :D
That it chesters. I know that most self respecting Belgian men wouldn't drink Stella. In Belgium Stella is a 'ladies' drink, like babycham and snowballs.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kleinboet'

CC - I mentioned one, but have heard this many times - you forget, I live in a"deprived" area which they suppose makes it OK to get pregnant!

i wouldnt have thought cheltnam was such a deprived area? but still??

you are generalizing too much.

i was demonstrating with my post, that you cannot lump all single mothers into your narrow slot of experience.

GlenB - You obviously have not been near a nightclub whan they close!

This thread was reasonably easy to follow until this point. :huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

i would say a large number of those in poor families or abused females wanting to escape would get pregnant on purpose as an exit strategy.

theres certainly no other way with the rents as they are ,and seeing as theres little stigma today no long term reason not to ,the downside though is a sprog pops out to spoil things something i believe young girls dont take into consideration when they plan their escape.

theres no reason to get pregnant and they can terminate it if its accidental so a choice has been made other than unprotected sex somewhere along the line.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A homosexual couple apply for and successfully adopt a four year old boy. At age between aproximately 9 and 11, the boy starts to ask questions obout why his friends have mums and he doesn't. How do the two males answer this simple question.

By telling the boy that their relationship is normal, they are normallising homosexuality and attacking hetrosexuality. If they explain that their relationship is different to the "norm" of hetrosexuality will lead to trauma in the child (my "parents" aren't normal).

No, according to you, this is quite O.K. and you see no problems with this!! Or is this my ARROGANCE coming to the fore again!

They say, 'most people love people who are of the opposite sex to them, we love each other and we are both men (or both women), it happens that way sometimes, about 1 in 10 of all people like to be with people who are the same (sex), so it's a bit unusual.'

Now whats difficult about that? You insult the comprehension of the children, there is no question of 'attacking heterosexuality', no case for the 'superiority' of gay relationships, just a recognition of equality and respect. It's true that the children may suffer discrimination from the bigots in wider society urged on by daft bishops who tell us that the invisible man in the sky will make it rain because he doesnt like gay people.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

CC - I have not and will not lump SINGLE mothers at all. In a previous posting I explained the difference between single and UNMARRIED mothers. While I freely admit that not ALL are the same, the stigma has faded, and is fast becoming the norm where I live!

HV - I know a few youths in my area (I sometimes take them with me when I go fishing) and they are always talking of going to the various nightclubs "on the pull". The aim of the majority of both the boys and the girls is to get "bladdered", not just to have a good time.

It is the result of this being on the pull ends up with unwanted, and unloved, children. And what does the government do? puts them at the top of the housing list "for the sake of the child" and childcare allowance so they don't ever have to go to work!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

i wouldnt have thought cheltnam was such a deprived area? but still??

It depends what statistical crap you read I suppose, according to the recent figures on 'Child Poverty' it is 10percentage points better than the Isle of Wight. :rolleyes:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

"no brainer", are you trying to tell me that the young girls of today are submitting to sex with a boy they scarcely know, because these boys might be killed the next day?

No, and I can't see why you suggest that I am 'trying to tell you....'

You made the remark about how respectul people were a couple of generations ago, I pointed ot that thousands of that generation were raised by single parents.

You are inventing things to aruge with yourself about now, Harry Enfield does a comedy sketch about a fellow like you.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Keep it going guys…………it’s been one of the most enjoyable and funny threads that I’ve read in ages.!!

I hated RE at school and was thrown out (never interested me). One question though…

If the current acceptance to allow gays to be vicars / priests ,,,,whatever.. AND to allow gay weddings is allowed by the church and God but , on the other hand it is frowned upon by many and seen as disgusting and unholy……….what do the devil worshippers think of it all?

To answer your question Mr M the satanists view of homosexuality and sex in general is as follows "Satanism condones any type of sexual activity which properly satisfies your individual desires - be it heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, or even asexual, if you choose. Satanism also sanctions any fetish or deviation which will enhance your sex life, so long as it involves no-one who does not wish to be involved. The satanist would not intentionally hurt others by violating their sexual rights. If you attempt to impose your sexual desires upon others who do not welcome your advances, you are infringing upon their sexual freedom. Therefore satanism does not advocate rape, child molestation, sexual defilement of animals, or any other form of sexual activity which entails the participation of those who are unwilling or whose innocence or naivete would allow them to be intimidated or misguided into doing something against their wishes." - quote taken from The Satanic Bible written by Anton Szandor LaVey.

I hope this helps clarify things :D