1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Ken,

Just to level the playing field a bit.

"

Ryanair Loses to EU in Subsidies Battle

Low-cost carrier Ryanair will have to repay millions in illegal subsidies, the European Union has ruled. The Irish airline has threatened to unleash a flood of litigation against rivals.

Phone

I'm not certain what the current circumstances are as the "deals" are now made by individual political entities.

Ken,

Just to level the playing field a bit.

"

Ryanair Loses to EU in Subsidies Battle

Low-cost carrier Ryanair will have to repay millions in illegal subsidies, the European Union has ruled. The Irish airline has threatened to unleash a flood of litigation against rivals.

Phone

I'm not certain what the current circumstances are as the "deals" are now made by individual political entities.

That was from the back end of 2014, but even then they winkled out of the main allegation. The sum had reduced a bit by 2016 and now we're back to pumping money into O'Leary's pocket.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

O'leary just wants to change things to suit him and ensure he keeps getting the EU subsidies that keep his sh1tty company afloat, he couldn't give too f*cks about your average Joe, and that's why he wanted to do things like charge to use the bogs or remove them altogether https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/travel/article/ryanair-money-saving-schemes/index.html

I tell you what there are some ducking idiots about you couldnt make up the shite for

£12 you can fly to Spain and you call winging calling the airline and what about the 130 million who used the airline last year .?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I tell you what there are some ducking idiots about you couldnt make up the shite for

£12 you can fly to Spain and you call winging calling the airline and what about the 130 million who used the airline last year .?

£1,100,000,000 profit out of out of 130,000,000 passengers.

I make that £8.46 profit per passenger.

How do you suppose they manage that with a fair of £12 per head?

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I would reply but I don't have a translation app that works with retarded gibberish, come back when you can post in legible English.

I'm glad you could make head nor tail out of that crap Ken because it was gobbledygook to me and I really can't be arsed with trying to decipher Codheads bizarre ramblings at times.

I would reply but I don't have a translation app that works with retarded gibberish, come back when you can post in legible English.

I'm multilingual. Gobbledygook, Drunkenese and Gibberish are my specialities and I can get by in the "Retarded Gibberish" dialect.

Dear dear dear me really ken everybody flew for £12 !!!!!! ? all the 130 million god help us I tell you what its good entertainment. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Dear dear dear me really ken everybody flew for £12 all the 130 million god help us .

Your figures, not mine.

If we look around, we find that in February of 2017, Ryanair fees fell 17% to an average of €33 (then £29.10) per flight.

So, how do you suppose they make £8.46 profit per passenger?

Come on...

Your pennies appear to have parachutes.

Edited by Ken L