BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Double post

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

But shouldnt you be despising the corrupt system that allows him to get it? After all what he gets all of them will or is it your usual hate the rich diatribe ?

Although saying that any msp or mp isnt going to be poor once you get that bit of power the money flows in and those "help the poor" idiom quickly becomes ' help meself and **** the poor'

Anyway i see the EU is whining about tariffs set by the usa ,just think how much they will if we do the same if the EU dont fall into line with us.!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

here's some sustenance for you to comment on b c.

take in tusks video, as it happens I agree with him.

to an extent of 90%

The two areas where he can go do one is the u k's finance industry, the e u countries and companies have relied on their expertise and funding for many years. However, following leaving the e u as tusk sets out the e u countries and companies will not wish to loose their avenue of finance for growth, will they.

And as for tusks comment regarding the u k's fishing waters, that is really not his decision as the u k owns the water and not the e u.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/929107/brexit-news-eu-uk-government-walkout-no-deal-scenario-draft-text-latest-update

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Nicely cherry picking ken that article was when yes 2010 rules have changed but hang on it wasnt just Ryanair getting these subsides was it ken do you want a list !!!!!!

Yes defernetly a poor airline hardly any repeat buisness terrible shocking yes totally rubbish but millions and millions of of brits use the airline they must be all mad

https://corporate.ryanair.com/about-us/fact-and-figures/

Follow the money !!!! lets follow nigels money !!!!!!

But hey nigel is stil getting his £6 million windfall not bad off something you hate and despise is it and he has one Of the worst attendance records of any MEP and it goes for any MEP with a record like his I wouldnt pay them in washers .

Looking like a no deal so lets have it hard brexit full on walkway tell them Europeans to stick it ram it it then we will see exactly what brexit means to the British people and see if they really like it so hurry up I am bubbling with excitement.bring it on Teresa if you have the guts lass she said brexit means brexit and Nigel says so so lets have it then .

You really have a bee in your bonnet about Farage receiving what are exactly the same pay and condition as any of the other 750 MEP's sitting in the European parliament.

I agree that this is an bloated useless institution with huge failings that pays it's participants far too much.

I agree that the British taxpayer should not be footing the bill for these lavish payments to Farage and his kind.

My solution would be to get rid of 749 more of these parasites more than your solution and failing that, I'll take getting rid of the 73 UK MEPs that our referendum of 30 June 2016 gave us the power to remove.

And you know what?

Nigel approves...

As for Farage's attendance at the European Parliament....

Attendance is a very crude metric.

Effectiveness is a much better indicator of value for money and Farage is without doubt the most effective person there.

He is almost certainly the most recognisable MEP, not only in the UK, but across the continent. and he has effected seismic change.

I'd say he's cheap.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Effective?

He hardly ever attends

He doesn't take part when he does attend

Never votes on anything

Never sits on a committee

Spends his time pursuing his own interests

The only reason that he is recognisable is because he is a right royal PITA who very occasionally makes a speech calling people names.

He may be many things but an effective MEP he certainly is not.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Sportsman, on 09 Mar 2018 - 08:01, said:

Effective?

He hardly ever attends

He doesn't take part when he does attend

Never votes on anything

Never sits on a committee

Spends his time pursuing his own interests

The only reason that he is recognisable is because he is a right royal PITA who very occasionally makes a speech calling people names.

He may be many things but an effective MEP he certainly is not.

Absolutely disagree, every time he has stood up in the e u parliament he slaughters their ideal of a super state. it ain't going to happen and farage needs applauding not vilifying.. They have no answer to the facts that he makes them aware of and they have been terrified when he stands up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuoBgwM97Ic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJzRa7HWVqs

and there's loads more examples of the e u mandarins cowering

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

You really have a bee in your bonnet about Farage receiving what are exactly the same pay and condition as any of the other 750 MEP's sitting in the European parliament.

I agree that this is an bloated useless institution with huge failings that pays it's participants far too much.

I agree that the British taxpayer should not be footing the bill for these lavish payments to Farage and his kind.

My solution would be to get rid of 749 more of these parasites more than your solution and failing that, I'll take getting rid of the 73 UK MEPs that our referendum of 30 June 2016 gave us the power to remove.

And you know what?

Nigel approves...

As for Farage's attendance at the European Parliament....

Attendance is a very crude metric.

Effectiveness is a much better indicator of value for money and Farage is without doubt the most effective person there.

He is almost certainly the most recognisable MEP, not only in the UK, but across the continent. and he has effected seismic change.

I'd say he's cheap.

So ken he calls the EU a pig to a dog a huge waste of tax payers money said his job was done brexit victory BUT and its a very big BUT no it isnt quite finished yet he needs his milk is he going to take that 6 milion he so much criticises of tax payers money course he is no sorry no excuses he is a leach pretends to be not but he is sly 7 attempts at being an MP and failed every time whats that all about no something not quite right with our Nigel.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I am talking about his effectiveness in representing the constituents who elected him.

An elected representative's job is to act in the interests of his electorate. To gain some advantage for them in terms of such things as inward investment. When has he done that? He has been too busy promoting his own interest, running his own political party, working at other jobs in broadcasting etc. What he has not been doing is acting as an MEP although that is what he has been paid quite handsomely to do.

Has he been effective in promoting himself and his beliefs? Of course, but that was not what he was elected or paid to do.

If he wants to do that then why does he need to be an MEP and get a salary and very lucrative allowances. Why not do it as a private individual, leading a political party, broadcasting his message to his heart's content?

All of the things you point to as being effective have nothing to do with his membership of the European Parliament.

As a European tax payer, I pay his wages and it pi**es me off that he can get away with it.

As for "EU mandarins cowering" really?

Edited by Sportsman

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I am talking about his effectiveness in representing the constituents who elected him.

An elected representative's job is to act in the interests of his electorate. To gain some advantage for them in terms of such things as inward investment. When has he done that? He has been too busy promoting his own interest, running his own political party, working at other jobs in broadcasting etc. What he has not been doing is acting as an MEP although that is what he has been paid quite handsomely to do.

Has he been effective in promoting himself and his beliefs? Of course, but that was not what he was elected or paid to do.

If he wants to do that then why does he need to be an MEP and get a salary and very lucrative allowances. Why not do it as a private individual, leading a political party, broadcasting his message to his heart's content?

All of the things you point to as being effective have nothing to do with his membership of the European Parliament.

As a European tax payer, I pay his wages and it pi**es me off that he can get away with it.

As for "EU mandarins cowering" really?

If farage as an mep for the south east does his best to represent the wishes of his electors then he IS representing them ,his electors i presume voted to leave thus he did represent them fulfilling his job.

Being in an anti eu party then people knew what they were voting for when he was elected as an mep and has fulfilled his promise far better than any other mep as far as i can see ,his party wanted out ,he wanted out,those that voted for him wanted out,were going out name another mp or mep thats done it

Like him or loath him his imput did the deed ,no farage we would be a vassel state to these animals for ever

Edited by chesters1