E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I cannot form an opinion of mine own ? my lord my opinion I care about British workers and there jobs you couldnt give a **** about British workers and there jobs you have stated that thats your opinion now really just what Sort of opinion is that ?.

idiot you say you care about british workers yet want to stay in a scheme where cheap labour comes in by the million putting british workers on the dole ,you dont have a clue you just spout crap

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

idiot you say you care about british workers yet want to stay in a scheme where cheap labour comes in by the million putting british workers on the dole ,you dont have a clue you just spout crap

No your the idiot how many workers on the dole isnt it near zero unemployment and guess what we are a member of tgd EU if you havent got a job you dont want one and many industries who employ skilled foreign labour crates more jobs for unskilled uk workers fact !!!!! and again what you worried about you couldnt give a dam about British workers your words not mine .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Your mouth just keeps spouting crap after crap after crap ,give it a rest ,perhaps you can give some links to lies and bias to back up your nonsense theres 1.3 million people on the dole so why import workers?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Your mouth just keeps spouting crap after crap after crap ,give it a rest ,perhaps you can give some links to lies and bias to back up your nonsense theres 1.3 million people on the dole so why import workers?

And there is 833,000 job vacancies and what percentage dont want work unemployment is now the lowest in 40 years and guess what we are a member of the EU !!!! So your telling me unemployment will fall lower when we brexit I will hold you to that then we will see who is talking crap .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And there is 833,000 job vacancies and what percentage dont want work unemployment is now the lowest in 40 years and guess what we are a member of the EU !!!! So your telling me unemployment will fall lower when we brexit I will hold you to that then we will see who is talking crap .

You just dont get it ,if you got rid of your cheap labour wages would rise because of demand and the british workers your so fond off could get better wages and even live on them

All the time labour is plentiful wages do not rise and people not living in HMO's cannot afford to live on them IE the bulk of ethnic workers

The reason employers are demanding foreign labour is they can treat them like dirt ,under pay them knowing full well they cannot complain

Edited by chesters1

You just dont get it ,if you got rid of your cheap labour wages would rise because of demand and the british workers your so fond off could get better wages and even live on them

All the time labour is plentiful wages do not rise and people not living in HMO's cannot afford to live on them IE the bulk of ethnic workers

The reason employers are demanding foreign labour is they can treat them like dirt ,under pay them knowing full well they cannot complain

Who said wages will rise thats a guess now I will tell you a very good reason why wages are where they are zero hour contracts is that the doing of the EU no its this government they have created a low pay culture blame them workers rights have melted into think air it will be all still be here after brexit brexit is just a fantasy of milk and honey and people who now are no longer involved in work any more are trying to influence the well being of others your days are done leave to the younger generation to decide ther futures .

Today the boss of Nisan has issued his most stark warning yet if there is a no deal brexit there will be serious implications for Nisan plant in Sunderland an area which had a high vote with brexit what a home goal that could turn out to be but they will be looking to blame somebody .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Who said wages will rise thats a guess now I will tell you a very good reason why wages are where they are zero hour contracts is that the doing of the EU no its this government they have created a low pay culture blame them workers rights have melted into think air it will be all still be here after brexit brexit is just a fantasy of milk and honey and people who now are no longer involved in work any more are trying to influence the well being of others your days are done leave to the younger generation to decide ther futures ._;

Today the boss of Nisan has issued his most stark warning yet if there is a no deal brexit there will be serious implications for Nisan plant in Sunderland an area which bad a high vote with brexit what a home goal that could turn out to be but they will be looking to blame somebody .

theres nothing wrong with zero hours contracts ,women especially love them because the hours are not fixed so if the kids ill she isnt penalised for taking time off

Nissan will say anything to get handouts as incentives they certainly wont stop making cars here as they dont know (nor does anyone else) if britain will penalise them with huge import taxes if they try to import their cars if they move abroad .

Next you will be telling us victorian workhouses were bad when infact they were the benefits system of their time!

PS labour used far more zero hours contracts than the tories do today

Whats your next whine the tories are bad because they have a "T" in their name and labour are good because they have a "U"

The cause of low wages is paying low wages to low wage earners ,simple economics and supply and demand ,if low paid immigrant workers left then the wages would rise or simply the jobs wouldnt get filled

Enjoy

http://m.acas.org.uk/index.aspx?articleid=4468

No-one is forced to have a zero hours contract but it has benefits for both sides ,if they dont like it they leave like anyone else

PS its acas not some 5th hand me down opinion from your express ! Only the name is new ,when folks used to ask for work at a factory or farm and the employer said there maybe work next week come and see thats the same ,if the worker gets a better job then hes under no obligation to work for the earlier person ! Its your headline crap you keep reading but fail to understand!

Edited by chesters1

No your the idiot how many workers on the dole isnt it near zero unemployment and guess what we are a member of tgd EU if you havent got a job you dont want one and many industries who employ skilled foreign labour crates more jobs for unskilled uk workers fact !!!!! and again what you worried about you couldnt give a dam about British workers your words not mine .

If you’re inference is that unemployment in the UK is due to our membership of the EU then I would have a couple of points to make.

Firstly, when the Maybot is spouting off at PMQ’s about unemployment, do you support her claims? If not, why not? And why, if it is in anyway attributable to EU membership does Corbyn not include this fact in his retort?

Secondly, if your claim is even slightly possible why do the following Countries not immediately gain EU membership to benefit from the boost.

(Figures for youth unemployment 2018 (seasonally adjusted))

Greece 43.2%

Spain 33.8%

Italy 31.9%

Croatia 23.6%

Cyprus 22.4%

Portugal 20.8%

France 20.4%

Finland 18.4%

The list continues until we find the UK at 11.5%

I know you can’t read info like this in the Guardian but sometimes it’s worth expanding your knowledge.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

You just dont get it ,if you got rid of your cheap labour wages would rise because of demand

Already being reported in several places Chesters, makes sense, employer cannot get staff for £7 an hour has to increase hourly rate, simple economics. Workers earning more money pay more tax, have more disposable income, spend more money. It’s not rocket science.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

What IS Rocket science is that - in a Zero Hours contract, the agency will remember the person that couldn't work on the given day because kid was ill & "NOT RELIABLE" will be recorded on file & placed on bottom of list!!

Turn up outside the factory gates every day to see if your name is called out to work - then if your name isn't called out, go home & come back tomorrow!!

Zero hours Contract = Load of Bo*****ks.

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!