E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

It's all stalling tactics. At some point, we will have an election and then that perfidious nest of vipers we call a parliament will have a good clean out. In the meantime, Boris is transforming the Conservative party into a true populist party while Corbyn and Co wring their hands and dither, paralysed by the wokeness of the far left loons in their ranks.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It's all stalling tactics. At some point, we will have an election and then that perfidious nest of vipers we call a parliament will have a good clean out. In the meantime, Boris is transforming the Conservative party into a true populist party while Corbyn and Co wring their hands and dither, paralysed by the wokeness of the far left loons in their ranks.

So as you say if I arent mistaken by Your past comments you were a past UKIP supporter but now as UKIP have vanished off the planet you must surely now must be following your leader Mr Farage the Brexit party which has come out wholeheartedly against Johnsons deal so what do you think of Nigels comments this morning that Johnsons deal should be back heeled he also went into with scathing attack that this deal six months ago if under the then Teresa May this deal would have also have been back heeled so why suddenly the change of heart Johnson himself also voted against Mays deal yet this one is goody two shoes .

Now do you think Johnson is trying to look after best interest of country or the Conservative party its one or the other it very much points to the latter wouldnt you agree .

Edited by John S
Removed a somewhat unfortunate typo

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So as you say if I arent mistaken by Your past comments you were a past UKIP supporter but now as UKIP have vanished off the planet you must surely now must be following your leader Mr Farage the Brexit party which has come out wholeheartedly against Johnsons deal so what do you think of Nigers comments this morning that Johnsons deal should be back heeled he also went into with scathing attack that this deal six months ago if under the then Teresa May this deal would have also have been back heeled so why suddenly the change of heart Johnson himself also voted against Mays deal yet this one is goody two shoes .

Now do you think Johnson is trying to look after best interest of country or the Conservative party its one or the other it very much points to the latter wouldnt you agree .

Are you sure you meant to say that?

I'm more of a lapsed UKIP member/supporter than a past UKIP supporter. I approve of the manifesto, I liked Gerard Batten and I quite like Richard Braine but the recent actions of the party's NEC have been unconscionable, so until they sort out their internal politics, I will be a tactical voter, unaffiliated to ant particular party.

Farage has been an asset to the Brexit movement but his party remain a one trick pony and given the realities of my constituency, I would almost certainly have to vote for the Conservative candidate in a general election, even though the sitting MP is a bit of a tit.

As for Johnson, he has made no bones about the fact that he sees a failure to secure a Brexit that will satisfy the people as a terminal blow for the Conservative party. His priority is the party and that's fine with me because he has also recognised that he needs to make other changes to secure the party's future that will see it better reflect the popular will of the people.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Are you sure you meant to say that?

I'm more of a lapsed UKIP member/supporter than a past UKIP supporter. I approve of the manifesto, I liked Gerard Batten and I quite like Richard Braine but the recent actions of the party's NEC have been unconscionable, so until they sort out their internal politics, I will be a tactical voter, unaffiliated to ant particular party.

Farage has been an asset to the Brexit movement but his party remain a one trick pony and given the realities of my constituency, I would almost certainly have to vote for the Conservative candidate in a general election, even though the sitting MP is a bit of a tit.

As for Johnson, he has made no bones about the fact that he sees a failure to secure a Brexit that will satisfy the people as a terminal blow for the Conservative party. His priority is the party and that's fine with me because he has also recognised that he needs to make other changes to secure the party's future that will see it better reflect the popular will of the people.

So you disagree with Nigel Farages comments saying this deal should be rejected and it is an even worse deal than Teresa Mays .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Brexshit Tory Pm Ted Health did it now Tory PM Boris Johnson is about to follow in his footsteps dont you just love it consistency prevails good old Torys this is all over social media boris the populist PM maybe not so popular after all .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/10/18/boris-johnsons-deal-could-completely-wipe-british-fishing-industry/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So you disagree with Nigel Farages comments saying this deal should be rejected and it is an even worse deal than Teresa Mays .

I didn't see his comments but my preferred option is no deal - Full severance, with an end to things like reciprocal welfare provision.

• Like 2

Ken,

"""true populist party""" - I believe that is a mis-characterization . Whilst BREXIT certainly is the current pressing issue Johnson has been pretty consistent stating his goal.

Phone

Take a gander at some of the speeches in the recent conference - particularly Priti Patel and Sajid Javid.

It's all clearly been green lit by Boris.

Edited by Ken L

Millions of them ? ? the voice of brexit dumber and dumber and dumber ?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/leave-voter-hails-boris-johnsons-brexit-deal/

The real Brexiteers these are the people behind it made sure it was rammed down Peoples throats Day in day out whether it was true or not so it is them who want it more than anybody can anybody guess why .

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/a-reminder-of-all-the-brexiteers-who-appeared-in-the-paradise-papers-as-eu-tax-avoidance-legislation-looms/03/09/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg