E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

No disrespect John but would you agree to a peoples vote or would you be afraid of the outcome after all the poison by the leave campaign about the EU would you now be afraid to give the people the final outcome if your confident happy days mate home and dry .

I'm not afraid of the outcome of any vote Paul, that's a myth put about by the remain side, such as yourself. I have said often enough that I believe that this country will be better off outside the EU than in it. That is my stance, I have also said that there are those who will not allow us to leave the EU, and I don't think we will. There have been so many scare stories put about that the gullible such as yourself believe that our world will collapse if we do leave. You haven't come up with one reason why we will be better off in the EU than out of it, other than the mistaken belief that things will stay the same. Even Merkle is now admitting that there are plans to make a European army, which will weaken NATO, and of course be under the auspices of Germany itself. You can't see further than the pound, (or future Euro) in your pocket, so I don't expect you to understand my viewpoint.

I will add that posting useless pieces of so called news, then totally ignoring any comment on it's validity, and only replying with a silly question, is not the way to win an argument, or even provide an opinion which can lead to a valid debate.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

All,

Someone explain the Benn Act to me.

As I understand it now in September an act was passed (by who?) for the express purpose of keeping England's "head of government" from executing his responsibilities. Does this happen often? What is required for a "law" to be legal in England?

I don't get it??

Phone

The Sheffield star is rubbish, people in that area are normal working class and voted for OUT.

Out means out, regardless of anything else. We should be out and long gone by now.

Everyone I know in Sheffield still wants out and just wants the bloodly government to get on with it and do what the should have done 3 years ago. LEAVE.

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

I'm not afraid of the outcome of any vote Paul, that's a myth put about by the remain side, such as yourself. I have said often enough that I believe that this country will be better off outside the EU than in it. That is my stance, I have also said that there are those who will not allow us to leave the EU, and I don't think we will. There have been so many scare stories put about that the gullible such as yourself believe that our world will collapse if we do leave. You haven't come up with one reason why we will be better off in the EU than out of it, other than the mistaken belief that things will stay the same. Even Merkle is now admitting that there are plans to make a European army, which will weaken NATO, and of course be under the auspices of Germany itself. You can't see further than the pound, (or future Euro) in your pocket, so I don't expect you to understand my viewpoint.

I will add that posting useless pieces of so called news, then totally ignoring any comment on it's validity, and only replying with a silly question, is not the way to win an argument, or even provide an opinion which can lead to a valid debate.

I do know this John the real people behind brexit dont give give a dam about the man in the street do actually believe the likes of people like Farage , Jacob Rees Mogg etc really care about you .

Did you see the programme on Hartlepool the other night shops closed along the high street deprived that town had a high brexit vote you are even getting stupid adds popping up on social media blaming the EU for selling off all our family silver ,gas water etc etc etc people actually believe this crap so after 10 years of Tory austerity billions and billions of pounds taken out local economies and leaving the EU will solve all there problems they have another thing Coming when they realise they have been duped then the **** will hit the fan practically every single economic data says we will be financially WORSE off with brexit can those people in Hartlepool take any more of that NO is the simple answer as they say the poorest will suffer the most with Brexit its those poor souls who voted brexit that dont even know it big trouble will come with brexit mark my words .

The biggest public outcry in this country came with the poll tax riots and marches under Tory rule you aint seen nothing yet its all to come .

Dont forget the clocks go back at the end of October 50 years !!!

You wanted one reason to stay in the EU John here is 98

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/remain-eu/ Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All,

LIVE UPDATES
Updated 1 minute ago
Brexit Deal Between U.K. and E.U.: Live Updates
Here’s what you need to know: Edited by Phone

Believe nothing american person! (If indeed you are)

PS the opposition oppose thats their job ,they wont be helping anyone of an opposite party gain something ,their member may it depends on if the whips are used!

If corbyn could appose the sun at dawn he probably would ,if it were a tory sun he definately would thats what makes the party system anti democratic and should be outlawed

If the EU say its a good deal then it isnt for anyone but the EU ,merkle has already told us shefears the power of britain outside the EU so she will unstruct the EU lackeys to keep us in check!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

? boris Johnson Has just sold his granny ? so a massive pile of **** doesnt end up on his face a Brexit deal the easiest thing in the world Liam fox ? now lets get this right the EU parliament cannot agree to this deal for weeks so nothing is agreed till its agreed then there is parliament ? a brexit deal is the easiest thivg in the world ? lies lies lies .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Chesters1,

Yes, I'm an American liberal snowflake. Why shouldn't I believe them?

Britain has never lied to us before.

Phone

Edit: my 2327th LAST post on this thread. (My fervent hope is that it will soon run it's course.)