barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

19 minutes ago, gozzer said:

If you are looking for some for some inspiration from Paul, you've more chance of winning both the Lotto and Euro millions in the same week! 

errrmmm, totally agree, even though I haven't spent a penny piece on either of those competitions.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

ALL,

I am perhaps the only member who has changed his mind regarding the fundamental question.  I came into the discussion as a "remainer" and going out as a "leaver".  I'll tell you why - so if you don't care this would be the place to stop reading.

Here is what I know of the European Union: "

"the Eropean Union’s fundamental values are respect for human dignity and human rights, freedom, democracy, equality and the rule of law. These values unite all the member states – no country that does not recognize these values can belong to the Union.  Additionally, the Charter of Fundamental Rights defines rights to data security, bioethics and good administration. It obligates employers to look after their employees. For example, employees have the right to access information, negotiate and go on strike. "from the charter)

Notice I did NOT mention the pound or the euro.

Now the  Brits :

Brits voted and favored an exit from the EU and consider it a lesson learned.  From the git-go Opponents “leavers” of the EU argued that it, the EU, is a dysfunctional economic entity.

The argument by “remainers” was that the alternative to the EU was economic disaster. But staying made NO sense to those favoring exit.

Issues of human safety were trumped by “nationalism” and the perceived larger picture, if there is a larger picture,  was left out in the cold IMO. Brits said, “not my job”. Nobody should be discriminated against; instead, Brits said, “fine – change the government (EU),  BRITS, no, we don’t respect others and we are not in the mood to be tolerant, especially from foreign intrusion. Everybody must be treated fairly - NOPE. Minority rights must be respected - NOPE. Equality between men and men is BS – British first. Responsibility must be shared became “we’ve our own kettle of fish to fry.

It will be huge for decades. I admire the risk you are willing to take.  And, certainly, between 2016 and 2020 you’ve remained consistent, it’s time to get the he!! Out.

Phone

13 hours ago, Phone said:

ALL,

I am perhaps the only member who has changed his mind regarding the fundamental question.  I came into the discussion as a "remainer" and going out as a "leaver".  I'll tell you why - so if you don't care this would be the place to stop reading.

Here is what I know of the European Union: "

"the Eropean Union’s fundamental values are respect for human dignity and human rights, freedom, democracy, equality and the rule of law. These values unite all the member states – no country that does not recognize these values can belong to the Union.  Additionally, the Charter of Fundamental Rights defines rights to data security, bioethics and good administration. It obligates employers to look after their employees. For example, employees have the right to access information, negotiate and go on strike. "from the charter)

Notice I did NOT mention the pound or the euro.

Now the  Brits :

Brits voted and favored an exit from the EU and consider it a lesson learned.  From the git-go Opponents “leavers” of the EU argued that it, the EU, is a dysfunctional economic entity.

The argument by “remainers” was that the alternative to the EU was economic disaster. But staying made NO sense to those favoring exit.

Issues of human safety were trumped by “nationalism” and the perceived larger picture, if there is a larger picture,  was left out in the cold IMO. Brits said, “not my job”. Nobody should be discriminated against; instead, Brits said, “fine – change the government (EU),  BRITS, no, we don’t respect others and we are not in the mood to be tolerant, especially from foreign intrusion. Everybody must be treated fairly - NOPE. Minority rights must be respected - NOPE. Equality between men and men is BS – British first. Responsibility must be shared became “we’ve our own kettle of fish to fry.

It will be huge for decades. I admire the risk you are willing to take.  And, certainly, between 2016 and 2020 you’ve remained consistent, it’s time to get the he!! Out.

Phone

Interesting phone you Have changed cards I know people who have done  exactly  the opposite but it’s everybody’s choice .

Now you say about a disaster with the economy now who would vote to be poorer or to in worse position than they already are and phone and we haven’t left yet that is all to be full exposed very soon .

Now the economy has  taken a £70 billion hit since the brexit vote how can that be classed  as a success to win  you over .Just think how many extra nurses doctors etc that would pay for kidney machines the list is endless no wonder the  remainders camp  blood boils with all the false promises with brexit and remember we have not left yet the very best  is still come .

No labour no Corbyn to pour scorn on the fear of labour no the brexit game is on and will be under full scrutiny believe me , Immigration just an example  up up up as it has been under the tories for the last 9 year when but if they didn’t want it that way they could have stopped it but they chose not to and how many of public actually know that drip feeding lies after lies on immigration .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

On 12/26/2019 at 3:14 PM, barry luxton said:

why are you attempting to denigrate Brexit with a history lesson,  it's 3 months old. Have you also checked out it's provenance?

quote: The Centre for European Reform is an award-winning, independent think-tank that seeks to achieve an open, outward-looking, influential and prosperous European Union, with close ties to its neighbours and allies. The CER’s work in pursuit of those aims is guided by the same principles that have served us well since our foundation in 1998: sober, rigorous and realistic analysis, combined with constructive proposals for reform.

and it is so one sided and lop sided it stinks.

The CER’s engagement with senior figures in Europe is reflected in the speakers we attract to our events. In recent years, guests have included Emmanuel Macron, Martin Selmayr and Michel Barnier. These high-level contacts enhance the accuracy of our analysis and enable us to refine our proposals, both in publications and in the private briefings that we provide to senior officials, ministers and European commissioners. 

quote again: realistic analysis, combined with constructive proposals for reform. The reason why Brexit is going to happen is  due to intransigence and lack of accountability, far more close to reality than anything you can put up.

3 months old ? is that the best you can do barry no it just doesn’t fit the brexit baloney it pours scorn on it but the fact is it is exactly as it is you better brace yourself there is a hell of lot more to come than this this is just the beginning .

Great Britain will it soon be little Britain brexit to make Britain great again I don’t think so It’s just a delusion fallacy.

Another Tory sellout in the fishing industry looms it will happen brexit or brexshit I know a few skippers who land there fish in Denmark to getter a better price for there catch that could very soon be history .

90% of the under 10 mtr fleet  are shellfish boats lobsters there main target with the bulk going to Europe which are transported live they don’t want any hiccups with there produce in transit. Tariffs and checks could put a whole new picture on the shellfish industry seeing boats tied up skippers with no income yes it’s on the cards all in the name of brexit .

Brexit a walk in the park utter rubbish a pack  of lies sold to the British people and they took the bait  the fishing industry a prime example fish pie in the sky .

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-50837190

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

jesuuus b c what link have you provided now the holy grail or is it the holy brail as a blind person can see through the spin, has abbott given this guy who has never fished in his life licence to print that guff. the e u boats take 60% yup he then goes on about historic rights and quota, in particular the quota that the u k boats sold. As the e u allow u k interests 13% quota year on year, where does the rest come from to make up the 60% Threats of delay, tariffs, blady blah work both ways, it's as if the eu megliomaniniacs are giving the u k something to sell into their market, they are giving nothing, they need u k imports innovations, financial and fish if you like. I also note the dic mentions the .5% gdp, you can fall for that I won't.

They threaten to close their markets if the u k closes it's resource that they have plundered for 40 years, historic rights? guff of the higest order and you want us to consider that if we don't comply it's gonna be bad, bring it on I say project fear rides again. Closing ports to u k boats, really. You can fall for that shiet I won't.

Checked the bbc  today, no news reporting of  the 600 permanent places for apprentices announced, that's with the company who developed  the world's, head up displays in aircraft. They get involved with submarine electronic innovation. avionics in attack helicopters, sell world wide. Not bad for the u k who you claim will become little Britain.

GEC-Marconi Avionics In 1993 yet again the company name changed to GEC-Marconi Avionics Ltd comprising the former GEC Avionics, GEC-Ferranti Defence Systems, GEC Sensors and GEC Aerospace businesses. This organisation was announced on 5 January 1993 and came into effect on 1 April 1993 and finally in 1998 it became Marconi Electronic Systems Ltd. Go look 'em up b c. My next door neighbour who is a nuclear scientist has just retired from that co.

And further news for the u k, 15years of growth, that's without other trade deals the u k WILL secure following Brexit, including the usa. The latest revised data from the Centre for Economic and Business Research suggests Britain’s economy to grow annually by 1.9 percent from 2019 to 2024 and by 1.5 percent each year between 2024 and 2034.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

7 hours ago, barry luxton said:

jesuuus b c what link have you provided now the holy grail or is it the holy brail as a blind person can see through the spin, has abbott given this guy who has never fished in his life licence to print that guff. the e u boats take 60% yup he then goes on about historic rights and quota, in particular the quota that the u k boats sold. As the e u allow u k interests 13% quota year on year, where does the rest come from to make up the 60% Threats of delay, tariffs, blady blah work both ways, it's as if the eu megliomaniniacs are giving the u k something to sell into their market, they are giving nothing, they need u k imports innovations, financial and fish if you like. I also note the dic mentions the .5% gdp, you can fall for that I won't.

They threaten to close their markets if the u k closes it's resource that they have plundered for 40 years, historic rights? guff of the higest order and you want us to consider that if we don't comply it's gonna be bad, bring it on I say project fear rides again. Closing ports to u k boats, really. You can fall for that shiet I won't.

Checked the bbc  today, no news reporting of  the 600 permanent places for apprentices announced, that's with the company who developed  the world's, head up displays in aircraft. They get involved with submarine electronic innovation. avionics in attack helicopters, sell world wide. Not bad for the u k who you claim will become little Britain.

GEC-Marconi Avionics In 1993 yet again the company name changed to GEC-Marconi Avionics Ltd comprising the former GEC Avionics, GEC-Ferranti Defence Systems, GEC Sensors and GEC Aerospace businesses. This organisation was announced on 5 January 1993 and came into effect on 1 April 1993 and finally in 1998 it became Marconi Electronic Systems Ltd. Go look 'em up b c. My next door neighbour who is a nuclear scientist has just retired from that co.

And further news for the u k, 15years of growth, that's without other trade deals the u k WILL secure following Brexit, including the usa. The latest revised data from the Centre for Economic and Business Research suggests Britain’s economy to grow annually by 1.9 percent from 2019 to 2024 and by 1.5 percent each year between 2024 and 2034.

Growth 2024 and 3034 ?the tories  have missed every single target  they have set in the last 9 years immigration being the best. Did you get all this out of a lucky bag our domination will not be what it is now we will be all on our own no empire anymore isolated as an island influence on the world stage stripped  with Brexit national dept at record levels the tories have borrowed more money in the last 9 years then all the labour governments  borrowing in history how’s  that utterly incredible but it’s a fact and we want more of the same ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Growth 2024 and 3034 ?the tories  have missed every single target  they have set in the last 9 years immigration being the best. Did you get all this out of a lucky bag our domination will not be what it is now we will be all on our own no empire anymore isolated as an island influence on the world stage stripped  with Brexit national dept at record levels the tories have borrowed more money in the last 9 years then all the labour governments  borrowing in history how’s  that utterly incredible but it’s a fact and we want more of the same ?

your a leg end in your own little world aren't you.

Ignoring what is in front of you without providing anything what so ever to back up your wonderful nirvana of remaining in the e u. Even now you claim that England is to become isolationist while leaving a corrupt political empire that no one has ever provided their mandate to.

Sell us the idea of remaining, you can do that can't you. lets look at the benefits, off you go. Make it your life's mission. Tell us who you support politically, can't be the hated tories, your distancing yourself from Corbyn and abbott, odious odonnel, who is left for you to show allegiance to?  Obrien?

Brexit national debt, really. Where you thinking of migrating to cod. As sure as eggs are eggs the tories will be in for a decade at least and I can't see your mate trump failing in his second term, can you.

7 hours ago, barry luxton said:

your a leg end in your own little world aren't you.

Ignoring what is in front of you without providing anything what so ever to back up your wonderful nirvana of remaining in the e u. Even now you claim that England is to become isolationist while leaving a corrupt political empire that no one has ever provided their mandate to.

Sell us the idea of remaining, you can do that can't you. lets look at the benefits, off you go. Make it your life's mission. Tell us who you support politically, can't be the hated tories, your distancing yourself from Corbyn and abbott, odious odonnel, who is left for you to show allegiance to?  Obrien?

Brexit national debt, really. Where you thinking of migrating to cod. As sure as eggs are eggs the tories will be in for a decade at least and I can't see your mate trump failing in his second term, can you.

£70 billion hit with brexit and we haven’t left if that isn’t good enough and every single economic data  says our economy will nose dive with leaving  the EU extra money for the NHS because of leaving the EU it’s ****s they are borrowing it we are worse off now because of brexit and will be for decades and decades to come .

These are the facts of this last Tory government and the people are somehow frightened of having free broadband  ? 

In the last 9 years they have  cut 

The Army

The Navy 

The RAF 

The Pollice 

Firefighters 

Lowest defence spending for 20  years the list is endless and increased out national dept to over £2  trillion now what a record they  hold it’s absolutely outstandingly  bad and lets not forget  our NHS record waiting times and people voted for more of the same   especially labour voters it’s turkeys voting for Christmas there is no other way to describe it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The United Kingdom is now projected to have a significantly larger economy than France over the coming years, by the same think tank which previously forecast that leaving the European Union would see Brexit Britain “leapfrogged” by its competitor across the English Channel.

"The latest revised data suggests that despite Brexit, the French economy failed to overtake the UK economy in the 2016-19 period. We now expect that by 2034 the UK economy will be a quarter larger than the French economy".

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

3 hours ago, Ken L said:

The United Kingdom is now projected to have a significantly larger economy than France over the coming years, by the same think tank which previously forecast that leaving the European Union would see Brexit Britain “leapfrogged” by its competitor across the English Channel.

"The latest revised data suggests that despite Brexit, the French economy failed to overtake the UK economy in the 2016-19 period. We now expect that by 2034 the UK economy will be a quarter larger than the French economy".

Well Ken that has to seen be seen but going by all the latest statistics no chance that Britain will be in better position out of the EU than in it .

Untitled-1.jpg