barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

All,

Sometimes you can't figure the electors out. This week we had an election to see if we wanted a new airport. Kansas City's current airport is rated 5th best in the nation. Opened in 1971. New airport will cost ONE BILLION plus. I thought no one in there right mind would vote for such tax burden.

WRONG - passed with a 75% majority.

Phone

I expect the 25% were the ones whos lives would be worse off under the flight path

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Whats all over the country ,show me but no links to newspapers though they are ofcourse according to you "bias ,liars,gutter press only fit for toilet paper"

Trouble is Chesters some read a link, then thinking it supports their argument post it without looking a little further or without understanding.

As a for instance look at smt's comments a couple of pages ago, he puts up this link; http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/amsterdam-business-school which,according to him shows it to be fifth best in the World. Now I look at the link and wonder why such as Harvard did not make the top three, so I clicked on the 'full rankings' and see that only six establishments actually offer that course. So it's all a matter of perspective, really cannot be bothered to argue with the bloke for this and other reasons, some would indeed say its fifth best, some would argue it's second to last in World rankings. Perspective.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Watching thd 6 pm bbc news and our brexit is not looking that good we want to leave the yet when we leave we want a trade deal as good if not better than we have now its just laughable which planet are we on we have no chance and the Eu know it brexit is turning into a disaster for British business .

We have 2 weeks to sort our leaving payment then what its hotting up now .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No need for another referendum there's already been one, its already been put to bed. the vote was to leave and leave we will.

Yeah, and the NHS is going to get £350m a week!

The referendum was won by a very slim majority. To achieve the slim majority the Leave campaign spent a lot of money feeding some very big lies to the electorate; there will be £350m a week for the NHS, Turkey are going to joint the EU, the EU will form an army... ad nauseum....

In addition the majority of people who voted Leave had no idea what their vote meant and did not realise that it would make them considerably poorer.

The only way to sort this out is to have a referendum on the final deal, whether that be a negotiated settlement or on crashing out of the EU (a hard Brexit). Hopefully by now, most people will have some real conception of what leaving the EU actually means.

:-)

And those who wanted to remain didn't lie ?? End of the world, it would cause war in Europe etc ad nauseum..

Those who voted leave had no idea what their vote meant - ****** is the best description of that comment.

How many referendums do you want ? We know what the answer to that is of course, you and clod want as many as is required to get the vote you want.

And those who wanted to remain didn't lie ?? End of the world, it would cause war in Europe etc ad nauseum..

Those who voted leave had no idea what their vote meant - ****** is the best description of that comment.

How many referendums do you want ? We know what the answer to that is of course, you and clod want as many as is required to get the vote you want.

You are completely wrong nobody was told exactly what brexit meant leave or remain a final referendum on brexit should be held as we now know just what brexit means to everyone if its yes I would be the first to hold my hands up juat what are you frightened of please tell me .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 10 Nov 2017 - 08:12, said:

May put her foot down what in a puddle of water Barry she lies constantly is this her last grasp on her leadership to try and prove she has authority I wont hold my breath .

She was a hard remainder have a look at this recording bas this our PM on brexit makes great viewing at her hypocrisy.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/oct/25/exclusive-leaked-recording-shows-what-theresa-may-really-thinks-about-brexit

We have moved on since then b c, did you read all of the link you have put up, here is the last of what was spoken of and it's clear where we all are now, or are you going to ignore this snippet, yet scream from above high that most of your link has credibility apart from the last two para's.

quote:

A No 10 spokesman said: “Britain made a clear choice to vote to leave the EU and this government is determined to make a success of the fresh opportunities it presents.

“David Davis made very clear in the House of Commons last week the importance the government places on financial services across the UK in the negotiation to come, as has the chancellor in recent weeks.

“We want a smooth and orderly exit from the European Union, which would be in the interests of both Britain and the EU.”

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

your point is?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Smt, on 10 Nov 2017 - 11:42, said:

Realisation that Brexit was a very, very, very bad idea.

Who said that and why?

Watching thd 6 pm bbc news and our brexit is not looking that good we want to leave the yet when we leave we want a trade deal as good if not better than we have now its just laughable which planet are we on we have no chance and the Eu know it brexit is turning into a disaster for British business .

We have 2 weeks to sort our leaving payment then what its hotting up now .

Would you prefer if they were wanting a worse deal?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

We have moved on since then b c, did you read all of the link you have put up, here is the last of what was spoken of and it's clear where we all are now, or are you going to ignore this snippet, yet scream from above high that most of your link has credibility apart from the last two para's.

quote:

A No 10 spokesman said: Britain made a clear choice to vote to leave the EU and this government is determined to make a success of the fresh opportunities it presents.

David Davis made very clear in the House of Commons last week the importance the government places on financial services across the UK in the negotiation to come, as has the chancellor in recent weeks.

We want a smooth and orderly exit from the European Union, which would be in the interests of both Britain and the EU.

And we want a trade as good or better when we leave the EU as what we have as a member its a joke Barry businesses in Britain who trade with the EU are in despair it will all come to a head very soon .

Untitled-1.jpg