BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Chesters1,

Trading partners:

Below is a list showcasing 15 of United Kingdoms top trading partners in terms of export sales. That is, these are countries that imported the most UK shipments by dollar value during 2016. Also shown is each import countrys percentage of total UK exports.

• United States: US$60.4 billion (14.8% of total UK exports)
  • Germany: $43.6 billion (10.7%)
  • France: $25.9 billion (6.3%)
  • Netherlands: $25.6 billion (6.3%)
  • Ireland: $22.9 billion (5.6%)
  • Switzerland: $18.9 billion (4.6%)
  • China: $18 billion (4.4%)
  • Belgium: $15.8 billion (3.9%)
  • Italy: $13.1 billion (3.2%)
  • Spain: $12.7 billion (3.1%)
  • United Arab Emirates: $9 billion (2.2%)
  • Hong Kong: $8.8 billion (2.2%)
  • Japan: $6.4 billion (1.6%)
  • Canada: $6.2 billion (1.5%)
  • Sweden: $6.1 billion (1.5%)

Approaching three-quarters (71.7%) of UK exports in 2016 were delivered to the above 15 trade partners.

Maybe you know something else?

Phone

https://fullfact.org/europe/uk-eu-trade/

Remember its 27 countries if the EU restrict our exports to them then they punish their own members by not allowing them to export to us

We dont sell or buy to the eu we sell or buy from individual countries will germany simply write off its exports to us and abandon its assets based here?

Lots of free land for us to build on in that case

Its interesting the idiots talking about democracy ,where we asked if we wanted to join (we were later but just as many lies were told) and were we asked at every single accord where we where more and more control was shifted tof Brussels ,no we were not ,the only democratic bit is with the last referendum ,had the previous governments not been so willing to put us in the EU chains perhaps more would have been happy to stay

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Or as Farage put it, "52%-48% to remain, that would be unfinished business"

Wonder what he meant by that. Wouldn't be another referendum by any chance? ;)

Whos Farage ? Wheres Farage ,just words of politicians who are always truthful lol

PS all i found 2 gallons of creosote yesterday on speaking to a farmer in his shed ,the EU can **** itself its going on my shed infact i may put several coats on that fake stuff is crap

Its expensive to spray copper sulphate about trying to halt the onset of rot as well

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

To which Prime Minister David Cameron said it was a "once in a generation, once in a lifetime" decision, saying the UK had "referendums not Neverendums".

• Like 2

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

you think reversing the decision is going to heal rifts no you'll just have 52% of the voters **** off at the 48% who think they know better, the minority that lost the referendum.

How can you have 52% of the voters **** off because if the same 52% voted out it would be a clear and final yes to brexit in a second referendum very strange .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

How can you have 52% of the voters **** off because if the same 52% voted out it would be a clear and final yes to brexit in a second referendum very strange .

You mean a third referendum

• Like 1

No. You lot have moaned about the EU for decades. Now its our turn!

A democracy can only be a democracy if its people are informed. But the referendum was won on the back of some huge lies, lies that influenced a good percentage of the electorate (and remember the referendum was a very slim majority in favour). The time to have a referendum is when the facts are known and when we are all aware just what Brexit means and what it will mean for the future of this country.

Currently 50% of the country think the referendum was won on lies and will never forgive the other half for taking the UK of EU and so taking away their liberty and rights. Only a referendum that is fair and based on truth and not lies will heal this. Anything less and the country will never be at peace with itself.

You're cherry picking. Why not answer the question in the rest of my post? (I already know b c won't.)

I'll reproduce it here to save you searching.

When would you propose we stop having referendums on the same question? Is it only when the result is what you want it to be?

Let's pretend that we have another referendum and the vote is to stay - what then?

Do the leavers then bleat and whinge as many remainers have done up to now until we have another referendum?

Like most of this topic we're going back over old ground again, the original referendum that took us in was a bigger fix than the one that is taking us out.

Is it any wonder that we've moaned about it ever since? Remember the wine lakes and cheese mountains? How much more crap like that didn't leak out? How did the Frogs treat the UK over BSE and Scrapie? Just like a totally separate country, not some part of a European state, where was the benefit then?

Nobody; absolutely nobody, knows what the future for the UK holds after Brexit . Anything that anyone tells you about the long-term future is a guess, nothing more.

As for taking away our liberty and rights , that's laughable. We'll be getting them back once we leave the EU, answerable only to our own elected politicians and our own laws and customs.

• Like 1

Sportsman, on 11 Nov 2017 - 17:02, said:

Really, here's a referendum that was ignored by the e u mandarins who by non democratic methods took control, france's referendum showed the exact same results. This morphed into the Lisbon treaty that the irish voted against and the u k were denied a referendum promised when brown reneged on the labour manifesto promise . if this smt geezer, whoever he is thinks the e u political tits are democratic, then I live of the moon.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/jun/02/eu.politics

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4592243.stm

here's balmy barny already telling all to ignore democracy:

Foreign Minister Michel Barnier said the vote was a "real disappointment" - but urged other EU countries to go ahead with their own votes.

o.gif

Member states can ratify the document through a referendum or by parliamentary vote. So far nine countries have formally endorsed it.

Eight national referendums are still to come, including one in the Netherlands on Wednesday, where the "No" side is leading the opinion polls.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I was talking about reversing the decision without having a second referendum

I was talking about reversing the decision without having a second referendum

But what you got to worry about if the same 52% voted the same clean sweep but would it be the same 52% you dont sound to confident.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

But what you got to worry about if the same 52% voted the same clean sweep but would it be the same 52% you dont sound to confident.

I'm not worried because there won't be a second referendum imo, so how about you quit whining on like a stuck record.