BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Chesters1,

Trading partners:

Below is a list showcasing 15 of United Kingdom’s top trading partners in terms of export sales. That is, these are countries that imported the most UK shipments by dollar value during 2016. Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total UK exports.

1. United States: US$60.4 billion (14.8% of total UK exports)
  2. Germany: $43.6 billion (10.7%)
  3. France: $25.9 billion (6.3%)
  4. Netherlands: $25.6 billion (6.3%)
  5. Ireland: $22.9 billion (5.6%)
  6. Switzerland: $18.9 billion (4.6%)
  7. China: $18 billion (4.4%)
  8. Belgium: $15.8 billion (3.9%)
  9. Italy: $13.1 billion (3.2%)
  10. Spain: $12.7 billion (3.1%)
  11. United Arab Emirates: $9 billion (2.2%)
  12. Hong Kong: $8.8 billion (2.2%)
  13. Japan: $6.4 billion (1.6%)
  14. Canada: $6.2 billion (1.5%)
  15. Sweden: $6.1 billion (1.5%)

Approaching three-quarters (71.7%) of UK exports in 2016 were delivered to the above 15 trade partners.

Maybe you know something else?

Phone

Cod the EU is not by any means our biggest trading partner...

Chesters1,

Trading partners:

Below is a list showcasing 15 of United Kingdoms top trading partners in terms of export sales. That is, these are countries that imported the most UK shipments by dollar value during 2016. Also shown is each import countrys percentage of total UK exports.

1.United States: US$60.4 billion (14.8% of total UK exports)

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Phone, on 11 Nov 2017 - 14:31, said:

Chesters1,

Trading partners:

Below is a list showcasing 15 of United Kingdom’s top trading partners in terms of export sales. That is, these are countries that imported the most UK shipments by dollar value during 2016. Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total UK exports.

1. United States: US$60.4 billion (14.8% of total UK exports)
  2. Germany: $43.6 billion (10.7%)
  3. France: $25.9 billion (6.3%)
  4. Netherlands: $25.6 billion (6.3%)
  5. Ireland: $22.9 billion (5.6%)
  6. Switzerland: $18.9 billion (4.6%)
  7. China: $18 billion (4.4%)
  8. Belgium: $15.8 billion (3.9%)
  9. Italy: $13.1 billion (3.2%)
  10. Spain: $12.7 billion (3.1%)
  11. United Arab Emirates: $9 billion (2.2%)
  12. Hong Kong: $8.8 billion (2.2%)
  13. Japan: $6.4 billion (1.6%)
  14. Canada: $6.2 billion (1.5%)
  15. Sweden: $6.1 billion (1.5%)

Approaching three-quarters (71.7%) of UK exports in 2016 were delivered to the above 15 trade partners.

Maybe you know something else?

Phone

And the point is some bonkers person smt or whoever recons that this trade will be lost following a no deal brexit, due to the greed and intransigence of the pathetic e u mandarins. Pigs might fly.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

But why just one more, why should that be final why not another and another ad infinitum. What if remain lose again would you stop whining? Would you feck it'd be just "oh but people didn't understand what they were voting for we need another to make sure" etc etc and on into the night. Remain lost get over it. Plus what do you think Europe will do if there was a decision to change our minds, just how much do you think it would cost us financially and politically, do you honestly think the eu is going to say ok and welcome us back with open arms all is forgiven things can just stay as they are, ****** they're going to want concessions and further integration and more money than ever before, they're going to punish us for daring to say no to them in the first place.

You just dont get it a a referendum on the final deal thats it no more no less final but as I keep saying what are you frightened of if brexit is a good now as it was a year last June you havent a care in the world brexit is home and dry job done finish .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I cant work out what you leavers are frightened of with a second referendum whats the problem brexit is best thing since sliced bread its says it everyday in the express so you have absolutely nothing to worry about gentlemen .

Cannot you get it through your head the second referendum has been and gone it was the elections!

In this case there were 3 options ,out under the tories ,out under labour or in under the liberals ,if you didnt vote for the liberals you obviously want to leave

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No. You lot have moaned about the EU for decades. Now its our turn!

A democracy can only be a democracy if its people are informed. But the referendum was won on the back of some huge lies, lies that influenced a good percentage of the electorate (and remember the referendum was a very slim majority in favour). The time to have a referendum is when the facts are known and when we are all aware just what Brexit means and what it will mean for the future of this country.

Currently 50% of the country think the referendum was won on lies and will never forgive the other half for taking the UK of EU and so taking away their liberty and rights. Only a referendum that is fair and based on truth and not lies will heal this. Anything less and the country will never be at peace with itself.

You must live in cloud cuckoo land ,theres no truth in politics ,no truth in business and certainly no truth with those in power .

There are no facts only opinion and opinion based on agendas ,those that want to remain will bend the truth about the perils of leaving and those that want to leave will do the same about remaining.

Bring on the actual truths which will become apparent once the doors closed but whatever happens there will always be the whining babies who didnt get their way

PS a democracy is power from the people hopefully put into practice by their own government not some bunch of gangsters in another country.our government did its democracy bit by asking its people to tell them what to do ,it did live with it

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You just dont get it a a referendum on the final deal thats it no more no less final but as I keep saying what are you frightened of if brexit is a good now as it was a year last June you havent a care in the world brexit is home and dry job done finish .

No you don't get it there's been a referendum its done, there's been a general election you had the opportunity again to vote for someone who said they would offer a second referendum but no, they got slaughtered and you lost then as well. The only one who's frightened is you to face the facts.

• Like 1

No. You lot have moaned about the EU for decades. Now its our turn!

A democracy can only be a democracy if its people are informed. But the referendum was won on the back of some huge lies, lies that influenced a good percentage of the electorate (and remember the referendum was a very slim majority in favour). The time to have a referendum is when the facts are known and when we are all aware just what Brexit means and what it will mean for the future of this country.

Currently 50% of the country think the referendum was won on lies and will never forgive the other half for taking the UK of EU and so taking away their liberty and rights. Only a referendum that is fair and based on truth and not lies will heal this. Anything less and the country will never be at peace with itself.

you think reversing the decision is going to heal rifts no you'll just have 52% of the voters **** off at the 48% who think they know better, the minority that lost the referendum.

you think reversing the decision is going to heal rifts no you'll just have 52% of the voters **** off at the 48% who think they know better, the minority that lost the referendum.

Some would whine and snivel if theirs was the only vote to remain !

Or as Farage put it, "52%-48% to remain, that would be unfinished business"

Wonder what he meant by that. Wouldn't be another referendum by any chance? ;)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/