E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

hahaha starmer is clutching at straws, trying to find something to dig the knife in and stir the shiet, yet his boss corbinesta has told all that we are leaving the e u's political tit. That means that all the m p's should be going full pelt in getting the best deal that can be sought for the u k. What are the left wingers doing, absolutely nothing but whinging.

Davis will walk all over the whingers, when he tells them it's redacted to prevent the e u manderins gaining an advantage. So what big trouble is davis looking forward to?

You didn't tell me who you are dealing with in the pba org big cod. I know 4 of them, 3 on a personal basis who ran the pba, so can you please let me know who, just asking.

Bloody freezing outside snowing like hell here anyway bas as to the letter to PBA as I said to you before I cannot disclose anything its confidential you will find out sooner or later dont lose any sleep over it .

On another serious matter it seems to me the government havent been exactly honest with the affects on brexit so lets have it and it wont go away .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-davis-brexit-latest-commons-committee-mps-papers-release-uk-economy-impact-eu-divorce-a8079911.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 28 Nov 2017 - 17:33, said:

Bloody freezing outside snowing like hell here anyway bas as to the letter to PBA as I said to you before I cannot disclose anything its confidential you will find out sooner or later dont lose any sleep over it .

On another serious matter it seems to me the government havent been exactly honest with the affects on brexit so lets have it and it wont go away .

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-davis-brexit-latest-commons-committee-mps-papers-release-uk-economy-impact-eu-divorce-a8079911.html

not interested in anything confidential. Just tell us who you are writing to within the pba. You can whisper the name if you like. And you said whatever it is, it will affect the whole of the charter boat industry, now you intimate it's not so important, a damp squib?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

big_cod, on 28 Nov 2017 - 17:33, said:

not interested in anything confidential. Just tell us who you are writing to within the pba. You can whisper the name if you like. And you said whatever it is, it will affect the whole of the charter boat industry, now you intimate it's not so important, a damp squib?

You just dont get it Barry nothing to do with you .

Now tonight ford has said a hard brexit will cost the company 1 billion a year and will threaten the factory at Dagenham they are now coming out of the woodwork now I wonder how many of those workers who voted brexit had no idea just what awaited them with voting brexit now reality is here with they feel betrayed I wonder or like extremely angry turkeys voting for Christmas comes to mind thats the ford workers and probably millions more .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Back to the remainers were the only lot that knew everything crap

Time you ditched this two sided record and grew up

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Grow up what !! Tell that to those Ford workers ?

What the same workers who put themselves out of jobs while IN the EU?

Two sided record and short memory ,grow up!

PS the dagenham workers produce diesel engines and therefore suffer from the continual emmissions lowering directives from the EU

Transit (ford) end of production was decided in 2012 and nothing to do with brexit and a great number of jobs were decided at dagenham also in 2012 ,nothing to do with brexit

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What the same workers who put themselves out of jobs while IN the EU?

Two sided record and short memory ,grow up!

PS the dagenham workers produce diesel engines and therefore suffer from the continual emmissions lowering directives from the EU

So you dont actually care how many workers lose there jobs with brexit then Chesters.

Untitled-1.jpg

So you dont actually care how many workers lose there jobs with brexit then Chesters.

No why should i ! There continual striking in the 70's got rid of far more workers than brexit will

Ofcourse we could ship in some romanians at slave wages to take whats left ,you seem to not care for british workers

Edited by chesters1

Back to the remainers were the only lot that knew everything crap

Time you ditched this two sided record and grew up

Very true and very apparent for some time, interesting how these MP's suffer from selective memory loss when it comes to very recent history, everyone of them seems to conveniently forget the run up to the Invasion of Iraq, good old Tony BLiar received his 'legal advice' on the invasion from Goldsmith in a typed letter on a single sheet of paper and went on with his already agreed plan. Now it seems that 800 pages are 'not enough detail.' but we've got to keep the Lawyers gainfully employed even though we have far too many of them as is.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

big_cod, on 28 Nov 2017 - 20:09, said:

You just dont get it Barry nothing to do with you .

I asked you a polite question as to who you were speaking to at the p b a. That's after you put them on a pedestal as an org who can get things done, so what do you do swerve as you have been found out that you are full of wind and water.

It's no secret as to who runs the pba, why don't you answer the question, is it because you really don't know?

Back in a bit regarding lost jobs in the u k,

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..