E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Tony Blair is demanding a new £30m long-range business jet to fly senior ministers and members of the Royal Family around the world, The Independent on Sunday can reveal. (Nov 2005)

Former prime minister Tony gets a £30m Blair Force One

In the past he has enjoyed travelling in private jets paid for by dictators such as Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. Now Tony Blair is paying his own way with a £30 million jet of his choosing. (2013)

QUOTE ORIGINAL TEXT Mr. Johnson WHEN ASKED BY A JOURNALIST if he should have his own plane replied Well, yes I suppose as long as it is cost effective and not exorborant WHEN ASKED IF HE WOULD HAVE IT PAINTED RED WHITE AND BLUE replied absolutely, far better than drab old grey!

Tony Blair when priminister (not foreign secretary) did not get a private jet paid for by the tax payers because the project was abandoned by the then chancellor Gordon Brown as a cost cutting exercise now the voyager aircraft can be used by ministers and is also used by the royal family the aircraft just recently had a £10 million refit in 2016 but that aircraft doesn't seem quite good enough for our Boris and when the prime ministers official spokesmen was asked about Boris Johnsons comments he said and I quote flights are available anytime for Ministers to use whenever they need them in other words shut up Boris you bumbling idiot you have no chance so there we have it. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Well, it seems that point went straight over your head, hardly surprising really clod.

What about the 7,000 job losses announced at Deutche Bank, Brexit?

Or is that not in your chip wrapper?

Really Cory, a while ago you were correcting spelling and you wrote that, oh dear.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Well, it seems that point went straight over your head, hardly surprising really clod.

What about the 7,000 job losses announced at Deutche Bank, Brexit?

Or is that not in your chip wrapper?

Really Cory, a while ago you were correcting spelling and you wrote that, oh dear.

? oh dear sphuw 7000 job loses at deutcha bank AND !!!!!! ???? So have you actually noticed fuel prices creeping up weak pound crude prices rising a perfect scenario for record fuel prices I suppose thats all in a chip wrapper as well ? and YES the weak pound plays a massive price because of brexit whether you like or not still in denial !!!! and guess what the **** hasnt really hit the fan yet thats all to come and is your brexit going well ??? I split my sides with laughter as this circus plays out and With the 50 hard core Tory MPS who are actually holding this country for ransom they as god made little apples they WILL pay a very heavy price for there deceit.

Oh the tears I can just see them ?????

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-eu-second-referendum-vote-leave-remain-swing-poll-a8371451.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod says his link isnt fit for toilet paper

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A second referendum is on its way and not before time .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-second-referendum-vote-george-soros-best-for-britain-gina-miller-a8375071.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Big cod says his link is gutter press

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You gleefully celebrate the potential loss of British jobs.

You celebrate the fact that a foreign plutocrat is undermining British democracy and not even bothering to hide their hand.

You claim to be of the left but want policies that drive down wages for British works while keeping property ownership forever beyond their grasp.

Not much of a patriot are you?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

You gleefully celebrate the potential loss of British jobs.

You celebrate the fact that a foreign plutocrat is undermining British democracy and not even bothering to hide their hand.

You claim to be of the left but want policies that drive down wages for British works while keeping property ownership forever beyond their grasp.

Not much of a patriot are you?

Patriot ken do you know the meaning of the word wages down yes lets the blame the EU utter ****s so when we leave wages will rocket tell me another one or are we daft enough to believe it nationalism at its best brexit plenty have took the bait and are now having second thoughts buts let wait and see brexit a walk in park no reality looms over Britain just exactly what brexit really means and the to many who voted brexit the penny has now dropped . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Patriot ken do you know the meaning of the word wages down yes lets the blame the EU utter ****s so when we leave wages will rocket tell me another one or are we daft enough to believe it nationalism at its best brexit plenty have took the bait and are now having second thoughts buts let wait and see brexit a walk in park no reality looms over Britain just exactly what brexit really means and the to many who voted brexit the penny has now dropped .

No, lets blame universally accepted economic principles. An oversupply of labour means that employers can pay lower wages and know that workers competing for jobs will be forced to accept them

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

No, lets blame universally accepted economic principles. An oversupply of labour means that employers can pay lower wages and know that workers competing for jobs will be forced to accept them

m

An oversupply of labour creates poor wages ken poor wages are when employers dont give employees a wage rise for 7 years (Austerity) and keeping the minimum wage at a silly level thats poor wages now who sets the minimum wage and who was it who created zero hour contracts ( which suppresses wages) the government or the EU ken do you know many poor plumbers ,electricians etc I dont my son is an officer in the navy and he didnt get a real pay rise for years now they just might be getting a 2-,3% pay rise yippee when in real terms they have probably had a10% pay cut over the last 7 years is that the fault of the EU or the government if you actually think when we exit the EU wages will rise your grossly mistaken sounds good doesnt it but in reality it wont happen why because employers wont let it and government certainly wont.

You need a vibrant economys and growth to get good wages but since the brexit vote we have slipped back in the ratings and we dont need greedy employers while in the EU or out of it .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg