barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

All,

Chesters1, how will that change with BREXIT. (I refuse to throw out numbers). A substantial number, according to UK figures, come with a secure position in hand.

You'll notice, the claim (for WHATEVER reason) is Britons are not applying for jobs. How will BREXIT "fix" that?

I'm beginning to think the UK general population is trying to lay BREXIT at the feet of a very few paltary immigrants. And most likely, (if the UK figures are correct, many of the most worthless are NOT from EU countries.

Is this true? - """""March 2017 to March 2018, 143,000 UK-born people left the workforce due to retirement, emigration, or other reasons. One way or another around 147,000 EU-born workers immigrated over that same period (my British exit numbers are solid, I would not dispute a modest change in the immigrant number)."""""""

Is this true? - """"EU nationals registering as nurses for the National Health Service dropped by 92% between June and December last year (2017). There is now a massive shortage of nurses. """""""

You are saying this is NOT true - """""" In addition, a third of UK employers say they hire workers from elsewhere in the EU because Britons don’t have sufficient skills."""""" You go on and on about a contrived Walter Mitty system for beating the system. How will BREXIT help? (No Britons apply at any wage!)

To some degree, just for myself, I am trying to sort BREXIT from what seems to be a larger societal problem in the UK. Decreasing population of working age - aging general population - and - to some extent of your own doing, the conveniences the EU offered in labor (at whatever cost) for the last 40 odd years.

Phone

Why does brexit has to help ,brexit if fully implemented puts the ball in our court and hopefully once the ruling elite of europe gets the boot our filthy scum incharge of every second of our lives gets such a shock they start doing their job and sorting out our problems .

I for one would line them up and shoot them seeing as how they dug us so deep into the eu mire they certainly have no use in this life.

As to cheap labour as i continually keep saying we can get as much as we want and once our rulers have the fear of the population they can finally start closing the borders to the scum of the earth from outside the eu the power they have always had but are to frightened to use incase it upsets some minority group that should sort their own shallow pathetic lives out before sticking their nose in our business

I suspect the majority of those voting out are sick of seeing ,hearing and having their lives run by foreigners ,its brexit or i think blood on the street if its goes any further down the road when foreigners get more rights than the population they infest ,people are realising letting in those foreigners because we are 'nice' will shortly stab us in the back unless we have this last stand

As for a "few" its about 8 million and a huge number of londoners were not born here ,most londoners wouldnt recognise the place if they were my age as 37% were not born in the uk and no doubt any offspring put that percentage much higher ,as a kid we had to travel to see foreigners now theres few places in britain you can travel to and not see them! 25% of those in this small village were not born here or had foreign parents its not just cities its an increasing infestation

I can understand EU residents but i fail to see why the government turn a blind eye or infact encourage non eu residents ,they should learn "being foreign" isnt a passport to come to the uk ,its time mr nice guy disapeared and the gates were closed to tom dick and harry pretending to be harrassed at home then instantly trying to change us to their way of life

The ghettos are getting bigger but us ethnics cannot build any to preserve our way of life its frickin illegal it may upset some foreigner

Yes our government is to blame for non eu immigration and its our governments fault they are told to except eu residents without question ,hopefully getting rid of the influence of brussels will remove the excuse their hands are tied and force them to act on the peoples wishes not theirs

As for reading newspapers reports about anything its opinion built on opinion perhaps if 8 million new residents were deported half the problems would go with them regaurding overstretching of resourses

As for labour we can employ just as many to increase profits they just have to ask unlike now just like they did pre 74

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

I agree 100% - BREXIT is a done deal - GET ON WITH IT.

European "royalty" has nothing to do with the existing NATIVE population in the UK. - Scapegoat excuse.

I believe the choice of laboUr is, was and will be by British firms. Will BREXIT have a prohibition against hiring qualified foreigners?

I tend to agree with you - the UK was under no obligation to hire a single immigrant. Why they hired immigrants is not a BREXIT matter.

I also agree with you. For better or for worse the UK and England specifically has changed and continues to change. I predict you will soon be driving on the correct side of the road.

Do you, IN FACT, have the native human resources to deny 37% of all Londoners permanent status? (Your numbers and that's just LONDON.

As for your next point - - well - - - """""its time mr nice guy disapeared and the gates were closed to tom dick and harry pretending to be harrassed at home then instantly trying to change us to their way of life""""""" SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! My new next door neighbor is from Ecuador. (I'm lucky - seems a great guy)

I guess I am trying to look beyond BREXIT. Will the fundamental problems you so correctly highlight have a snowball's chance in he!! of being even remotely controlled? Are you just wishful thinking this is the answer?

I feel your nation's frustration. The time to VOTE is PASSED. Time to quit cutting bait and do some fishing.

Phone

If your neighbour is from equador then ....

Your border is as non existant as ours

Or

Your government believed his hogwash and let him in under humanitarian grounds (how can he afford to live next to you?)@

Or hes is filling a job your government should have made sure an american could do by giving the oppertunity to gain the skills

Or he is cods cheap labour removing jobs from your own ethnic cheap labour (how can he live next door to you)

The difference is you can blame the american government directly ,in our case our government is either being told to implement laws ,pretending to be told to implement laws but dont have to but it suits their agenda to do so or more likely just to lazy to implement existing laws (of which every conceivable thing is already covered) to stop it.

Both countries (you because you have a big stick and us because we are technically a sovereign state) could implement any law we want ,close the border at any time and round up any lawbreaker (making any foreigner just by being foreign a criminal offense for instance) and deport them as and when we wish is well within the scope of government.

The trouble is the government do not want to ,generally because its not in their agenda to do so because the guy on the street is far down the list of priorities the guy on the street by and large is poor so cannot line their pockets and the guy on the street has no power to stop them as the government has all the power needed to stop 'them '.

Welcome to the real world where everyone else including foreigners has more rights than you and welcome to the ludicrous world of voting in the scum that do it to you

As for brexit the poorest will suffer in or out and any excuse is used to make the poor poorer and the rich richer its how things are when the world is run by commerce and an ruling elite bribed by it ,its not happening not until we negotiate trade but until the ruling elite on both sides negotiate how the fine for leaving is cut up and is distributable amongst the ruling elite

As for your neighbour ,hes not nice hes moved next to you ,next he will be stinking the neigbourhood out with a barbecue and inviting his fellow equadorians to 'come on over its nice here' and soon you will be a minority in your own street and your government just like ours couldnt give a damn because they certainly wont be living in your street or if they do they have the power and money to move out of it !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

After the EU headache that is a populist government in Italy, we now have another win for a nationalist party in Slovenia. The new government are clearly aligned with Orban's government in Hungary.

The next big prize is Sweden in September.

The EU appear to be doomed.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Record fuel increases last month the real cost of brexit is here with the weak pound rising crude prices going through the roof we are now getting shafted big time and dont nobody think they will escape if haulage gets fuel price increases they will pass not just it on food you name it will rise all will go up at the the other end the man in street will now see just what brexit really means congratulations what a disaster .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Record fuel increases last month the real cost of brexit is here with the weak pound rising crude prices we are now getting shafted big time and dont nobody think they will escape if haulage gets fuel price increases they will pass just it on food you name it will rise all will go up at the the other end the man in street will now see just what brexit really means congratulations what a disaster .

If we took anything you say as truth then no-one will be selling us anything ,we wont be selling anything to anyone so haulage companies wont notice because they wont be using any fuel

If we took anything you say as truth then no-one will be selling us anything ,we wont be selling anything to anyone so haulage companies wont notice because they wont be using any fuel

Obviously you dont have a vechle Chesters or you use large amounts of fuel in a business I do so does millions and millions of other people in the uk who fill there vechles up to travel to work they are seeing a hugh rise in monthly outgoings and this is what we are now burdened with and believe me the majority will not be happy brexit at any price that is exactly what we have here the revolt can not be long in coming infact its on its way a wind of change is now blowing the brexit dream could soon be in ruins lets be honest its being nothing short of a circus since the day of the brexit vote and many who voted leave are changing there minds because they now now know exactly what brexit really means and if there is second brexit vote you wont have anything to worry about or will you ..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/05/march-brexiters-afraid-remain-peoples-will-vote

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod says his link is biased and lies

Sometimes having choice ends up expensive ,you choose to use fuel (why not remove fuel subsidies from trawlers and farmers then see them whine) and you choose to own a car ,if you chose not to buy fuel the price would drop the supplier knows full well vehicle owners will choose to buy fuel at any price so will get as much profit as they can

Remember ANY government can counter fuel prices simply by removing a bit of tax the same value ,they choose not to and people encourage this by continually voting them in

Edited by chesters1