E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Obviously you know nothing about the notion of supply and demand ,lots of available workers wages go down ,few workers wages go up.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Obviously you know nothing about the notion of supply and demand ,lots of available workers wages go down ,few workers wages go up.

No, no. Cod's right, government can regulate us out of economic reality by simply forcing employers to pay higher wages.

I'm looking forward to discovering how you do this without driving up inflation almost as much as I'm looking forward to discovering how you create a "vibrant economy" when your wage costs are so high that you can't sell your manufactured goods abroad due to them being more expensive than the goods produced in reality based economies.

There must be a way to do it right because they managed it in Cuba, Russia and Venezuela.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

No, no. Cod's right, government can regulate us out of economic reality by simply forcing employers to pay higher wages.

I'm looking forward to discovering how you do this without driving up inflation almost as much as I'm looking forward to discovering how you create a "vibrant economy" when your wage costs are so high that you can't sell your manufactured goods abroad due to them being more expensive than the goods produced in reality based economies.

There must be a way to do it right because they managed it in Cuba, Russia and Venezuela.

You increase wages by increasing productivity does matter how big pool of workers you have so after you get rid of all Eu skilled you might be left with load of lazy ***** so how do you pay them more wages the exuse for brexit id just breath taking g but if your daft enough to swallow it .

My mate employs 10 Eu worked gives them above minimum wage which this government set and they graft balls off tryed local labour waste of space didnt want iwork he gets twice as productivity out of the Eu workers so what about non EU labour force that was brought in the 60 ss that was ok then .

I know dozens of people from this area who went to work in Poland in the 70ss to build a steel plant stealing there jobs some havent a bleeding clue so many short memories.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

That only works if the demand outstrips the supply not the other way around ,we had butter mountains in the EU before ,over production removes jobs and deflates wages ,that old supply and demand you fail to understand

Heres a graph for the under 5's to understand

https://www.google.co.id/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F31%2Fb4%2Fe9%2F31b4e941d6ecdd8b52bd3c6504e51256.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F594123375812053856%2F&docid=TamMJngtu04D7M&tbnid=2yg8vQZKkAhw1M%3A&vet=1&w=507&h=417&bih=610&biw=976&ved=2ahUKEwjnvriU8a_bAhVIDsAKHXmTB0wQxiAoDnoECAEQKw&iact=c&ictx=1

Its also called boom and bust

Just call the prey and predator supply and demand but put in inflation as some gamekeeper and that really balls things up

The better the wages the higher inflation ,the more the inflation the worth of wages drops so you demand higher wages etc etc etc then you find your wage bill is higher than your profit and it all falls apart just like the graph

If you remove cheap labour (immigrant labour) then companies have to pay more to attract local labour ,local labour then have an incentive to get off their arses and work but its a very fine line between wages and inflation you wont cure anything just paying more because that naughty old gamekeeper gets involved .

You have also to consider is cheap labour keeping prices down or profit higher ,i plump for the latter and high prices

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

That only works if the demand outstrips the supply not the other way around ,we had butter mountains in the EU before ,over production removes jobs and deflates wages ,that old supply and demand you fail to understand

Heres a graph for the under 5's to understand

https://www.google.co.id/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F31%2Fb4%2Fe9%2F31b4e941d6ecdd8b52bd3c6504e51256.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F594123375812053856%2F&docid=TamMJngtu04D7M&tbnid=2yg8vQZKkAhw1M%3A&vet=1&w=507&h=417&bih=610&biw=976&ved=2ahUKEwjnvriU8a_bAhVIDsAKHXmTB0wQxiAoDnoECAEQKw&iact=c&ictx=1

Its also called boom and bust

Just call the prey and predator supply and demand but put in inflation as some gamekeeper and that really balls things up

The better the wages the higher inflation ,the more the inflation the worth of wages drops so you demand higher wages etc etc etc then you find your wage bill is higher than your profit and it all falls apart just like the graph

If you remove cheap labour (immigrant labour) then companies have to pay more to attract local labour ,local labour then have an incentive to get off their arses and work but its a very fine line between wages and inflation you wont cure anything just paying more because that naughty old gamekeeper gets involved .

You see Chesters my mate pays his imigrant works above the minimum wage so where Exactly is your argument he hasnt got cheap labour the govement set the minimum wage he pays above it so you want rid of all the imigramts then give all the workers a 10% payriise then sit and watch inflation rocket what a fantastic idea .!

Untitled-1.jpg

You have mates in every conceivable industry to use as examples ,your christmas card list must number thousands

It doesnt matter a jot what you pay a person it reflects on profit or price ,you pay more you have to charge more so inflation rises .

Your 'mate' will be undercut by someone paying less wages and he (just as my brother in law did with his fleet of lorries) will either cut staff or cut wages to stay competative ,you cannot change the graph a linear example is impossible

My brother in law swore blind he wouldnt employ poles as drivers ,in a year half were poles to keep the wage bill down ,two years later one was english ,his competitor then employed romanians cutting the wage bill ,my brother in law then.......? I will let you finish ,not better drivers ,no shortage of local drivers but lower wages mostly because they were single so slept in the lorry ,a local with a family couldnt do that.

Its also how we worked abroad ,single blokes living cheap costing less than the locals

It also explains how contract workers are used ,no need for minimum wage ,few rights ,contactors get lots of profit

Your farm workers will be shacked up in some caravan on the farm ,a few bob a week for fags and the extortionate rent taking the rest ,all perfectly legal and no locals going to compete with that so sit on their arses

Edited by chesters1

You have mates in every conceivable industry to use as examples ,your christmas card list must number thousands

It doesnt matter a jot what you pay a person it reflects on profit or price ,you pay more you have to charge more so inflation rises .

Your 'mate' will be undercut by someone paying less wages and he (just as my brother in law did with his fleet of lorries) will either cut staff or cut wages to stay competative ,you cannot change the graph a linear example is impossible

My brother in law swore blind he wouldnt employ poles as drivers ,in a year half were poles to keep the wage bill down ,two years later one was english ,his competitor then employed romanians cutting the wage bill ,my brother in law then.......? I will let you finish ,not better drivers ,no shortage of local drivers but lower wages mostly because they were single so slept in the lorry ,a local with a family couldnt do that.

Its also how we worked abroad ,single blokes living cheap costing less than the locals

If you get more productivity you can pay more simple .

Untitled-1.jpg

If you get more productivity you can pay more simple .

Its not simple you then overproduce and have to reduce the price to get rid of it ,reduce price less profit get rid of workers or reduce pay ,its called boom and bust ,rabbit's and foxes ,the graph explains lt all it explains everything

You cannot grasp supply and demand ,with demand its ok ,demand goes your ****ed

Just look at how cheap electronics are do you think those that make it are paid a living wage?

China has had its boom time ,inflation workers rights and higher wage bills will ensure it busts ,then india or africa will have its boom time ,i have lost count where cheap reels have been made ,all had cheap labour until the bust came and they couldnt compete with someone with less overheads

Its the least simple thing out there ,imagine a chap selling something that sells for a high price giving him the chance to pay his workers higher wages .do you not think theres someone out there that can supply the same thing but not pay his workers the same wages? With less wages they will undercut the first bloke and take some of his trade ,less trade what does he do raise prices making it worse or cut wages ? Or take less profit?

A niche market is fine only when theres a niche (that old supply and demand thing again)

Edited by chesters1

The basics of what should be blindingly obvious...

And on another tack....

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

You gleefully celebrate the potential loss of British jobs.

You celebrate the fact that a foreign plutocrat is undermining British democracy and not even bothering to hide their hand.

You claim to be of the left but want policies that drive down wages for British works while keeping property ownership forever beyond their grasp.

Not much of a patriot are you?

Clod is a fully paid up member of the George Soros fan club, don't waste your breath Ken, it's in his Traditional Working Man heritage to support billionaire hedge fund managers, even if he knew the history of the man he would still support him.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."