BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Cod says this link is biased and lies

Yes its all lies ?

So here we have it Teresa May and brexit white paper now if parliament reject it which to be honest is literally odds on then what yhen do we extend our time to exit or do we wait for it a second referendum now there is around 180,000 businesses in the uk that do business with Eu and with millions in employees now how would they now they now react in second referendum now knowing there jobs could be at risk with a hard brexit .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Yes its all lies ?

So here we have it Teresa May and brexit white paper now if parliament reject it which to be honest is literally odds on then what yhen do we extend our time to exit or do we wait for it a second referendum now there is around 180,000 businesses in the uk that do business with Eu and with millions in employees now how would they now they now react in second referendum now knowing there jobs could be at risk with a hard brexit .

5% of businesses big deal!

Theres a vast difference in companies selling to the EU zone than companies buying from them and then you have to remove EU owned companies working within britain you can bet little tax is paid to the UK by them!

You then look at individual wages are they paying tax ?

Then how many of the workers are brits or your foreign cheap labour ,your indication it can harm 'british' workers could be tiny!

IE if half the farms in the country go bust will it harm british workers or foreign ones ,if your cheap labour is the majority of the workers then who cares if their sacked and go home?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Glad you understood enough of that to reply Chesters, tbh, I have an honours degree in pigeon English but that comment took me a while to decipher.

Biggest laugh of all, and I know others have pointed out time after time that his links do not actually say what he thinks they are saying, and admitting that I do not usually click on them, but the link he used to ‘prove’ his point actually contains absolutely no reference to the code or his point at all.

I think in future when Clod makes a post I shall just reply “but what about the size of those cabbages.”

Admittedly I am and will always remain a monty python fan, but, compared to clod their antics should be considered normal.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I dont click on any of them! cod has already informed us they are all bias lies gutter press fit for toilet paper so all are of no consequence to any of his statements preceeding or following the link

Unfortunately some people need to form an opinion of someone elses opinion who probably got their opinion from someone elses opinion based on opinion, rumour's,hearsay or gossip

My decision is based on logic

I dont like anyone running my life! Leaving will stop some of that.

I dont interfere with foreigners so i hope leaving will stop some interfering with me!

But mostly if we pay for 'free' trade it isnt free trade ,we have removed tax on goods crossing borders but replaced it with a huge sum paid to a corrupt system instead ,nothing has changed except the power has transferred from individual countries to a set of dictators ,we have been dealing with europe since the bronze age with no help from the EU

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately some people need to form an opinion of someone elses opinion who probably got their opinion from someone elses opinion based on opinion, rumour's,hearsay or gossip

Yes, but when he ‘proves a point’ or reiterates something he has posted by linking to a newspaper report that makes no mention, reference or indeed is on a subject completely different that is something else entirely, most of us know that newspaper articles are opinion and, I can understand to some degree people reading propaganda and believing it but surely there must be limits to their gullibility, and the icing on the cake is he insinuates that those of us who voted leave are thick and do not understand what we voted for.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Not using his links i only have your word its so but when i did at the beginning i noted the same as you state ,headline grabbing is not the best form of proof in any occasion especially when the words 'could' ,'maybe' etc follow below it

I like my proof in pudding form the ingrediants have no interest to me

Edited by chesters1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

It was his bad back apparently! My back is made of titanium and cobalt chrome and if I drink too much beer my back plays me up the same way. My Son does not have a metal back and if he drinks too much beer his back plays him up the same way.

I see Donald has told NATO at that meeting that some Countries including Germany must spend more on defence, on Germany agreeing to that other NATO members expressed reservations that Germany should not increase the size of their standing army or increase their equipment levels, I wonder why! I think we should worry if they start building submarines or shower blocks.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

Looks like he's also told the treasonous hag May to stuff her trade deal - apparently, he's already got one with the EU and as we're not leaving, he doesn't need another one.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Theres a vast difference in companies selling to the EU zone than companies buying from them and then you have to remove EU owned companies working within britain you can bet little tax is paid to the UK by them!

You then look at individual wages are they paying tax ?

Then how many of the workers are brits or your foreign cheap labour ,your indication it can harm 'british' workers could be tiny!

IE if half the farms in the country go bust will it harm british workers or foreign ones ,if your cheap labour is the majority of the workers then who cares if their sacked and go home?

And the EU is our biggist trading partner !!!! yes or no you see Chesters you are not In the real patkol marine here at Whitby now has 30 Lithuania platers and welders working here brcause they couldnt get that skilled labour locally and guess what they have increased there productivity and guess what they have now employed more unskilled local labour creating more jobs for local people without the foreign skilled labour those local jobs would not have been created you go on about EU nationals taking jobs on brits you forget all about how they can create jobs for British workers and is brexit going well ?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg