barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Big Cod,

I haven't found even an avid loyal Trump supporter who's chin hasn't dropped to the ground. It is not our nature to take lightly, at least in the last couple hundred years, when we hear and see such weakness in our leadership or rather lack of leadership.

Whilst "traitor" may be a bit strong as he hasn't yet committed treason. If it wasn't on such a serious stage I'd put in the category of comedy chaos. Perhaps we should all watch the old movie "To Be or Not to Be" - remember that one?

Phone

Ohh Chesters1, almost to a person we.believe Putin didn't have to pay a dime for the US - Trump is giving it away. We are way more than full of pride - we are arrogant.

Trump sticks up for Putin over his security agencies. :punk::shutup:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Vote leave fined and also found to be breaking electoral law and has been referred to the police and anybody who is found to be guilty should be prosecuted accordingly.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/vote-leave-brexit-fine-police-electoral-commission-spending-latest-a8450466.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

:whistling:

I wager that's just the start, more corruption to come :g:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Big Cod,

I haven't found even an avid loyal Trump supporter who's chin hasn't dropped to the ground. It is not our nature to take lightly, at least in the last couple hundred years, when we hear and see such weakness in our leadership or rather lack of leadership.

Whilst "traitor" may be a bit strong as he hasn't yet committed treason. If it wasn't on such a serious stage I'd put in the category of comedy chaos. Perhaps we should all watch the old movie "To Be or Not to Be" - remember that one?

Phone

Ohh Chesters1, almost to a person we.believe Putin didn't have to pay a dime for the US - Trump is giving it away. We are way more than full of pride - we are arrogant.

It did look really bad phone trump backing Putin against his own security services and that was live on the world stage I fancy the backlash will be hugh in the US and trump has done irreparable damage to his reputation..

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You been on the wine again sphugh !!! Next you will be telling me brexit is going well yep Teresa May is a coward breaking strain of kit kat she showed just how weak she really is and it will be her downfall and you think brexit is a done deal well think again nothings done till its done and as this brexit circus plays out by day the stronger the case for another referendum so that little bit between your ears better get used to it ,

And again you miss the point of my post by descending into churlish behaviour and childish comments. I’ve told you before that I am more than capable to reply but choose not to at this juncture.

Read back on my posts and you will see that I have never been convinced that Brexit will actually happen, many MP’s will say that the majority of Parliament want to remain despite the fact that 396 constituencies voted leave against 229 were remain. Simple.

The point you failed to answer, l reinforce, In the 2017 general election The LibDems campaigned on a major key point, to hold a second referendum, did you vote for them? If you did you are in a tiny minority, if you did not you are a....

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

It did look really bad phone trump backing Putin against his own security services and that was live on the world stage I fancy the backlash will be hugh in the US and trump has done irreparable damage to his reputation..

I've just been looking through the comments on the 'Will Trump last?' thread. I then read those words about damaging his reputation. It made me chuckle.

John.

PS, I'm no great fan, but despite all the 'he's doomed', and 'he can't last much longer', predictions, he's still here. :D

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Gozzer,

Looks like you may be the prediction lottery winner.

May warns there could be 'no Brexit at all' - Mail on Sunday

Phone

No Phone, I suggested that a 'no deal Brexit' was looking more likely. That's much different to 'no Brexit at all'.

I'm sure the EU will reject the latest White Paper. The relative silence from the usually very vocal section of the EU, suggests, to me, that there are some that might need a different kind of paper/tissue, at the thought of a No Deal outcome.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

And again you miss the point of my post by descending into churlish behaviour and childish comments. Ive told you before that I am more than capable to reply but choose not to at this juncture.

Read back on my posts and you will see that I have never been convinced that Brexit will actually happen, many MPs will say that the majority of Parliament want to remain despite the fact that 396 constituencies voted leave against 229 were remain. Simple.

The point you failed to answer, l reinforce, In the 2017 general election The LibDems campaigned on a major key point, to hold a second referendum, did you vote for them? If you did you are in a tiny minority, if you did not you are a....

As we all know buiseness has kept extremely silent until now and now the reality of brexit is everybodys face including hundreds of thousands if not millions who prior to a month or so ago didnt realise there jobs could well be a risk they do now you see if may not affect you directly is your job on the line with brexit obviously not so here we have people were not told the truth with brexit infact they were lied to but its now all there for all to see as for voting for the Lib Dems if there were the party screaming for brexit prior to the referendum brexit very likely would not have happed . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I've just been looking through the comments on the 'Will Trump last?' thread. I then read those words about damaging his reputation. It made me chuckle.

John.

PS, I'm no great fan, but despite all the 'he's doomed', and 'he can't last much longer', predictions, he's still here. :D

I agree John

He has said and done many things that in normal times would have prevented his being elected or ended his Presidency, so obviously these are not normal times in the US.

It does make you wonder when Americans in general and Republicans in particular will say enough is enough.

He is obviously unfit to be president, but that has always been the case.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/