E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Yes got no problem with a referendum in 40 years time ,its about the time we had before the referendum was allowed!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If you say so John now there was a refendum in Scotland to stay in the uk but with brexit there could well be another refendum in Scotland which then might go the other way people can change there minds very quickly John .

What do you mean "If I say so"? It's not just my opinion, it's a fact, the majority vote in the referendum was to leave.

There you go again with "it might", of course it might, anything might happen, world war 3, an asteroid crash into the earth, you might even answer a question put to you, ok, that's unlikely but never say never.

All my friends and relatives in Scotland would rather be with the UK, than with the EU, but that doesn't prove a thing.

If Scotland really wanted independence, and that was what their referendum was about, then they wouldn't want to be shackled to the EU, would they?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

What do you mean "If I say so"? It's not just my opinion, it's a fact, the majority vote in the referendum was to leave.

There you go again with "it might", of course it might, anything might happen, world war 3, an asteroid crash into the earth, you might even answer a question put to you, ok, that's unlikely but never say never.

All my friends and relatives in Scotland would rather be with the UK, than with the EU, but that doesn't prove a thing.

If Scotland really wanted independence, and that was what their referendum was about, then they wouldn't want to be shackled to the EU, would they?

John.

So when we brexit again if we do will Scotland ,wakes could all go Independent brexit is all iffs nobody knows what awaits us all its buts and iffs a pure guessing game the difference is we know what we have now I cannot wait for the disappointment.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We may know what we have now but we also dont know what the EU will force us to do in the future!

European army with our lads dying fighting some german squabble with russia ,far more immigration forced on us because other states are refusing immigrants? Higher tarriffs ? More loss of uk government power? Higher contributions to support failed states in the EU and if more join? Supposing the EU sieze all british waters and forbid you to work ,different then i bet

You are stating we dont know what will happen with brexit but it could be far worse if we stay but you conveniently overlook it ,if we remain in we are just giving power to someone and THEY WILL use it or its not worth having we have gone from almost zero EU control to now where a substantial number of laws are made by then in 40 years in another 40 britain maybe a vassel state of the EU with EU police controlling us at gunpoint

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

No he uses red diesel its everone that doesnt that will pay

An extra tax on everything is in the pipeline when we brexit by the way its going now this is really really interesting the king of the brexit press the THE DAILY FAIL with its new editor has suddenly had a change of heart with the hard brexiteers calling them literally traitors putting the country at peril this was the paper that prior to the referendum its headline one morning read 1.6 million Turks to invade Britain a dam right lie to frighten people to death but now it seems to have took notice of the public shift on brexit with over 700.000 people taking to the streets in London the penny has suddenly dropped and today the CBI has issued a stark warning that with trump with his trade war with China and our own glorious brexit is causing doom and gloom round the globe orders for exports have fallen there fastest since the brexit result brexit is turning Into a disaster which ever you look at it but it is entertaining watching the Tory party rip itself apart and the warning shots have been fired Teresa has 72 hours to save her skin . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And brexit guru James dyson remember this is the man who publicly shouted for brexit has announced he is to open his electric car plant not in brexit Britain but in Singapore that says it all with his confidence with brexit Britain rats running from a sinking ship incredible what a hypocrite.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Ah bless. Is Michael O’Leary no longer your "brexit guru"?

There should be an interesting meting today. Rumour has it that the threshold for letters to the chairman of the 1922 committee has been met.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ah bless. Is Michael OLeary no longer your "brexit guru"?

There should be an interesting meting today. Rumour has it that the threshold for letters to the chairman of the 1922 committee has been met.

Sensible to say flights might not be grounded no ticket sales you have to cover yourself but what he did say we will know by Christmas so never say never anything is still possible with brexit it might not even happen get .

Bring it on ken I cant wait more self destruction awaits .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg