E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Cant wait for brexit and when brit boats completely **** up the sea they wont be able to blame the EU ,thinking about it should the government support the destruction of fish stocks with tax cuts?

Scallopers should be exempt though ,nice full of protein scallops from lovely flat areas of sand ,once all the rocks are gone even more room ,win win!

And no fouled trawler nets ,that costs a pretty penny ,your just self centered cod ,me me me!

Hopefully once we get our power back the laws about dolfins and porpoise's will be removed ,why waste good food because it makes a noise? Cows do and we eat them whats the difference? I am sure tuna tastes bland because they took the dolfin out !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Its your choice and choices have consequences ,i didnt get money off my petrol bill when i owned a boat

And an extremely successful choice at that Chesters today Tory grandee lord pattern Tears Into the brexit elusion for the uk outside of the EU saying egregious self harm is about to sweep Britain its a scathing attack on brexit which he says is all guess work and theory and no practical in future trade we will be putting ourselfs at great peril because of hard right in this country there is one thing for sure he didnt leave anybody out and its looking more and more by the day the Irish border problem will thwart brexit as the DUP Issue another stark warning and threaten to flatten the Torys .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Now you didnt answer the question what is May goung to do with the likes of Manchester Utd who hold most cod quota as a commodity compensate them fishing is a very complex issue many fishermen in small vessels rent there quota to the bigger vessels which contributes to yearly earnings does this all stop afttrt brexit cod quota is shared among the member states but its not all caught from here and this is the best bit the most cod caught round the uk is off Scotland by the much larger catch vessels which own most of the cod quota now and when we brexit Scotland is allnodt certainly going go Independent then what all the English boats will booted Straight back down here with no fish to catch game over you can have as much quota as you like but if the fish isnt there to catch your finished these boats work on massive weekly expenses £10,000 a week up over another casualty of brexit looms .

You know what happened to British boats that went to Iceland to fish history looks like it will repeat itself but much closer to home the end of all foreign boats fishing nope they will be allowed to fish in our waters just as god made little apples that will happen as tgey always have just as May hinted with sharing quota

You THINK I didn’t answer the question! I gave you a speculative answer which is the only one I can give because, in simple terms I am NOT Teresa May and can not, short of suddenly gaining some extraordinary powers of mind reading, tell you what she is going to do.

And then you emphasise your own blatant and obvious stupidity by passing on a rumour, circulating years before the referendum that quotas are owned by a bloody football team!

I refuse to discuss the Cod Wars with you, you clearly display a limited ability to read the history books which you claim will repeat when, in truth your version never did occur and therefore if it does occur it is not repeating itself.

As for Scotland’s independence, do you care to suggest how a hard border between Scotland and England will be avoided? If you have a solution I’m sure the rest of the UK and EU would love to know the answer.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

You THINK I didnt answer the question! I gave you a speculative answer which is the only one I can give because, in simple terms I am NOT Teresa May and can not, short of suddenly gaining some extraordinary powers of mind reading, tell you what she is going to do.

And then you emphasise your own blatant and obvious stupidity by passing on a rumour, circulating years before the referendum that quotas are owned by a bloody football team!

I refuse to discuss the Cod Wars with you, you clearly display a limited ability to read the history books which you claim will repeat when, in truth your version never did occur and therefore if it does occur it is not repeating itself.

As for Scotlands independence, do you care to suggest how a hard border between Scotland and England will be avoided? If you have a solution Im sure the rest of the UK and EU would love to know the answer.

You cant give an answer you know why you cant because brexit is just nothing but pure speculation and a guessing game as for the cod wars your history books are different to everybody elses e we stopped fishing off Iceland because we had no choice and exactly the same will happen if Scotlands goes independent English boats will get the boot a casualty of brexit all those cod swimming round Shetland will be a very valuable for Scottish exports with English boats who once fished there sat twiddling there thumbs

Quotas owned by a football team ? stupidly !!! you say on whos behalf are we talking about quota trading has been going on for years but then mind you learn something every day .

https://www.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/j9pzk/who_owns_the_right_to_catch_fish_manchester/

Half the small fishing boats in Whitby and all round the country rent ther cod quota to big boat boats who fish off Shetland etc brexit could well be a massive red herring for them when it all stops thanks to our Nigel like I told you but you dont listen fishing is very complex there could a lot more losers with brexit than winners in the fishing industry.

And the true face of brexit mania .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/11/tax-chief-received-death-threats-over-brexit-cost-estimate

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod reminds us certain of his links lead to lies and bias

I quite like herring (red or not) but this country hasnt a clue how to prepare them ,rollmops are crude compared to it wafer thin in oil

Nan used to fry them whole in covered in oats ,yuk!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cod reminds us certain of his links lead to lies and bias!

He’s getting worse by the day Chesters, one would think he would have sought professional help by now, his behaviour is obsessional.

I know he’s been accused of scraping the bottom of the barrel in the past but putting a link up which contains the word reddit and expecting it to gain favourable reply is farcical.

Clod, I went through the archives to research your Manchester Utd fairy story. Here is a part of that article in the Guardian (2011).

“According to one fishing industry representative I interviewed recently, there's a rumour that some is held by Manchester United. "I don't think that's true," he admits. "But there's no way of knowing for sure.”

Unless you are the unnamed representative who has changed his mind and can now evidence that claim, I remain with the opinion held. You are once again talking out of your arse.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Hes getting worse by the day Chesters, one would think he would have sought professional help by now, his behaviour is obsessional.

I know hes been accused of scraping the bottom of the barrel in the past but putting a link up which contains the word reddit and expecting it to gain favourable reply is farcical.

Clod, I went through the archives to research your Manchester Utd fairy story. Here is a part of that article in the Guardian (2011).

According to one fishing industry representative I interviewed recently, there's a rumour that some is held by Manchester United. "I don't think that's true," he admits. "But there's no way of knowing for sure.

Unless you are the unnamed representative who has changed his mind and can now evidence that claim, I remain with the opinion held. You are once again talking out of your arse.

Its rotational ,one day xxxxxx then when its countered the media you do it with is biased ,then its xxxxxx and the media that shows its an incorrect statement is pronounced as liars (even using the exact same media) next day its xxxxx and on showing its incorrect theres a sudden swerve and back to day one again .

Brexit is to blame for the last ice age ,any forthcoming volcanoes and most probably the reason his best mate remains flaccid ,or ofcourse its the tories ,mrs thatcher or indeed may ,anything on earth but face the fact more voted out than in ,corbyn didnt win the last election and night will probably follow day

As to politicians and parties i agree ALL are useless and shouldnt be allowed to shovel **** because they would probably wouldnt do it properly

Finally when every avenue is proven wrong its back to the brexiters were lied to and the remainers knew the truth then after a while bus is talked of that said nothing it was claimed to say and even showing a picture just gets a swerve probably to scallopers and CFP

Edited by chesters1

Cod,

Errrr? hardly "the Cod Wars" - The one where 37 Royal Navy warships took on the only 3 coastal cutters Iceland had. How'd that come out? Ohh yeah - Eventually, Britain accepted that it had no right to stop Iceland extending the EEZ to twelve miles and backed down. That would be the equivalent of a victory for remaining in the EU wouldn't it?

Phone

Cod,

Errrr? hardly "the Cod Wars" - The one where 37 Royal Navy warships took on the only 3 coastal cutters Iceland had. How'd that come out? Ohh yeah - Eventually, Britain accepted that it had no right to stop Iceland extending the EEZ to twelve miles and backed down. That would be the equivalent of a victory for remaining in the EU wouldn't it?

Phone

No the victory would be the EU admitting we are in the right trying to escape the superstate and its directives ,in this case i hope we had the balls iceland had and stick two fingers up to the big shot Edited by chesters1