E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Yesterday I was having a fantastic conversation with one of my Grand Children on abominable snowmen, how scary they are and what other animals would be frightened by them, the discussion came to an end at bed time when she decided a goldfish would not be scared of a yeti. The reasoning for this conclusion, well it doesnt really matter. The moral of the story is since I can enjoy and make progress with a seven year old I think I will stick to that, after all a correct conclusion based on the wrong reasoning is one thing, but to continually move the argument whilst interlacing your reasoning with pathetic attempts at insults is another.

I am reminded of that other idiot now gone from our community, smt, and his argument regarding his son who was now prevented from attending a Post Graduate Degree course at Amsterdam Business School, I correctly pointed out the Universitys in the UK were far superior, he also liked to interlace his comments with pathetic attempts at insults and, EVEN FUNNIER, the same with clod and his threats of physical retribution. Far, Far funnier to my view was the fact that his son did not possess a single A level let alone a degree and as such had more chance of flying to the moon.

I gave up talking to that muppet at that point, I have now come to the same conclusion with clod.

? oh dear me what a moron you sound just like a Billy no mates yes your a prime candidate for that again the expert is here ? never wrong anything to do with any downsides to wrexit you spurt verbal diarrhoea all over the place what do you think of the CEO of ford today giving a dire warning of a NO DEAL saying in so many words ford are willing to leave the uk I suppose he is an idiot as well he will have forgotten more than you will Ever know about motor Industry Brexit at any cost is the cry and so true is word for dummys like you . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Just ford seeing nissan may get more incentives so wanting they'res aswell

Day 8 swerve onto the car industry again ,tomorrow? Bus? Perhaps maggie ? Corbyn and glasto?

Surely not telling us a media link is lies (or bias etc) but still providing a link ,he just cannot form an opinion by himself ,just spit it out you want to leave and to marry corbyn and have mrs may as your best man

No deal is the best deal and if ford goes we get a free car factory ,they need some government handouts the great ford company is on the decline and nothing to do with brexit

https://www.statista.com/statistics/300423/ford-car-market-share-in-the-united-kingdom/

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Just ford seeing nissan may get more incentives so wanting they'res aswell

Day 8 swerve onto the car industry again ,tomorrow? Bus? Perhaps maggie ? Corbyn and glasto?

Surely not telling us a media link is lies (or bias etc) but still providing a link ,he just cannot form an opinion by himself ,just spit it out you want to leave and to marry corbyn and have mrs may as your best man

No deal is the best deal and if ford goes we get a free car factory ,they need some government handouts the great ford company is on the decline and nothing to do with brexit

https://www.statista.com/statistics/300423/ford-car-market-share-in-the-united-kingdom/

Dont forget the £350 a week for the NHS it all Just gets better and better by the day the big brexit lie a massive con to the British people worse off yes odds on .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Dont forget the £350 a week for the NHS it all Just gets better and better by the day the big brexit lie a massive con to the British people worse off yes odds on .

Theres the bus! Like a broken record round and round and round

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:wallbash:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

£350 a week? I don't remember that one.

That's one staff member on £10 per hour!

If that swayed some of your mates to vote leave, then there must be some weird folk around Whitby way!

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

£350 a week? I don't remember that one.

That's one staff member on £10 per hour!

If that swayed some of your mates to vote leave, then there must be some weird folk around Whitby way!

John.

John you seem like a man who takes all points of view just have a read of this John Major a very well respected man you can either like or dislike what he has to say have a read John .

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/16/false-promises-brexit-john-major

Untitled-1.jpg

John major ha ha ha ha

He retired riduculed from politics in 2001 ,he should keep his nose out of politics

The link of course is to lies and bias and as majors "employer" has a lot of european funders it will be biased he also promissed "to keep britain at the very heart of europe" remember Maastricht!

Why didnt we get a referendum then? It may have saved us having the crap these animals are giving us now!

Cods getting so desperate hes wanting tories to back him up haha

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 2

John you seem like a man who takes all points of view just have a read of this John Major a very well respected man you can either like or dislike what he has to say have a read John .

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/oct/16/false-promises-brexit-john-major

A retired politician who earns rather more than pocket change speaking at "Best for Britain" events.

Can you guess who funds "Best for Britain"?

Follow the money.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

John Major, a well respected man? You must be joking, well respected by whom?

He was the one who ratified the Maastricht Treaty, you know the one that gave much more power to the EU, and nearly got us into the Euro.

I said in an early thread that I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, that's with Edwina Curry still attached.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John