barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I dont need other peoples opinion to form mine so i will skip the link thanks

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I dont need other peoples opinion to form mine so i will skip the link thanks

? Comrade Corbyn ?

On a more serious note our Teresa Dismay trundles over the Irish Sea tail between her legs under orders from ERG to sort the backstop out and her circus act goes on and on she says one thing and the provision wing of the Tory party the ERG say another she going round in circles Lithuania is getting flooded with enquiries from the service sector ready to jump ship with a no deal Brexshit in 2017 the service sector contributed £119 billion to the uk economy the 29 th March is going to be extraordinarily very very interesting I wonder who will they want shoot first .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

? Comrade Corbyn ?

On a more serious note our Teresa Dismay trundles over the Irish Sea tail between her legs under orders from ERG to sort the backstop out and her circus act goes on and on she says one thing and the provision wing of the Tory party the ERG say another she going round in circles Lithuania is getting flooded with enquiries from the service sector ready to jump ship with a no deal Brexshit in 2017 the service sector contributed £119 billion to the uk economy the 29 th March is going to be extraordinarily very very interesting I wonder who will they want shoot first .

http://daystobrexit.co.uk/

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oriNX4hd1kQH1gr9S/giphy.gif

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not long now before the end of the UK.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Bank of England just lowered growth forecast to lowest in 10 years Brexit mean brexshit its coming judgement day not long now .

Looking like Corbyn might save the day with Brexit the EU welcome his plan what Corby doesnt realise he has lost many 1000ssof loyal labour voters who see it as a betrayal its a tory brexit always was Corbyn has made a very grave mistake clueless man and when all those labour voters who voted brexit realise Brexit isnt all milk and honey after All will blame him for sending them to the gallows along with Teresa Dismay of course .

And the government has announced roaming charges look set to return after brexit boasting mobile phone bills what brilliant home goal for the man in street .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Its a pity that Thatcher was not in power, the likes of tusk and junker would not be man enough to bully her.

The deal would be signed and sealed with her. May is a waste of space.

Roaming charges back. ? More scare mongering

Will these charges return after Brexit?

If the UK leaves the EU on 29 March 2019 as planned, with a withdrawal agreement in place, any changes won't happen immediately. All EU rules and regulations, including on mobile roaming anywhere in the EU, will continue to apply until the end of the transition period on 31 December 2020.

"The UK will not be part of the EU's Digital Single Market, which will continue to develop after our withdrawal from the EU."

That means that the European regulation that prohibits roaming charges will not automatically be part of UK law, so UK mobile network operators, if they want to, might be able to reintroduce the charges.

Of course, just because the operators might be allowed to reintroduce roaming charges, it does not necessarily mean that they will do so.

Three has "committed to maintain the availability of roaming in the EU at no additional cost following Brexit".

Vodafone said it was too soon to assess the implications of Brexit on roaming regulation, but added it expected competition to continue to drive good value for customers and that it currently had no plans to change its roaming charges.

EE also said it had no plans to introduce charging and called on the government "to put consumers at the top of their agenda in the Brexit negotiations to help ensure that UK operators can continue to offer low prices to our customers".

And O2 said: "We currently have no plans to change our roaming services across Europe. We're engaged with the government with regards to what may happen once the UK officially leaves the EU."

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Its a pity that Thatcher was not in power, the likes of tusk and junker would not be man enough to bully her.

The deal would be signed and sealed with her. May is a waste of space.

Roaming charges back. ? More scare mongering

If you honestly think the likes of Vodafone wont reintroduce roaming charges brexit is a perfect excuse to do it and they will if they can get away with it profits first ask questions later .

Thatcher she wont have been daft enough to hold a referendum in the first place and weak enough to bow to the likes of the ERG May is just a lap dog to them if no deal comes round there will be carnage in the Tory party like you have never seen before they peddle Brexit is good for Britain its ripping it apart.

They were interviewing some car workers at Nisan as they came out of plant asking them if they would still vote Brexit some said yes as they blame Brussels I wonder if they would do the same when they get there p45s and the penny drops even when there employer is telling them whats a on the table and they still believe what they read in the paper every morning dam this brexit is getting interesting and more sinister by the day the best yet to come you have to give it 10 out of 10 for entertainment value .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

If you honestly think the likes of Vodafone wont reintroduce roaming charges brexit is a perfect excuse to do it and they will if they can get away with it profits first ask questions later .

Thatcher she wont have been daft enough to hold a referendum in the first place and weak enough to bow the the likes of the ERG May is just a lap dog to them if no deal comes round there will be carnage in the Tory party like you have never seen before they peddle Brexit is good for Britain its ripping it apart.

We know that economics isn't your strong suit (other than fleecing the taxpayer via the EU) but the first thing that would happen if Vodafone introduced roaming charges is Vodafone would go bankrupt.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

We know that economics isn't your strong suit (other than fleecing the taxpayer via the EU) but the first thing that would happen if Vodafone introduced roaming charges is Vodafone would go bankrupt.

And all other telecom companies follow suit what happens then they have no plan to increase charges till they do only last September in the brexpress they were bragging that the government has said there wouldnt be any roaming charges with a no deal Brexit now they do so which is it and economics not my strongest point might it be the other way round take a look in mirror ken ? now come on ken how do I fleece the tax payer through the EU dont take to long to reply I wont hold my breath it sounds like scaremongering so lets have it spell it out now dont go radio silence on me when you are deemed to have got your figures totally wrong its sounds like another Brexit untruth .

And Teresa Dismay is coming back from Brussels empty handed those nasty people in the ERG will be enraged sticking pins in her again with the Brexit doll more circus acts today will be on display in the Brexit pantomime .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You do know that price fixing is illegal don't you?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.