E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Get ready for " shattering " news from Corbyn.

Labour party in turmoil, mass resignations expected.

BBC NEWS

THE GUARDIAN

Not to seem bias

There are other news agencies out there, peruse at your leisure

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Get ready for " shattering " news from Corbyn.

Labour party in turmoil, mass resignations expected.

BBC NEWS

THE GUARDIAN

Not to seem bias

There are other news agencies out there, peruse at your leisure

7 labour mps leave the party but as they say other mps from other political partys could well be going them so many mps unhappy at there political party leaders and there way there partys are going .

Teresa May will probably be licking her lips a general election will now be in her sights she got in government through default relying on the DUP this last time history looks very much like repeating itself .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Honda expected to close Swindon plant with the loss of 3.500.

Nissan decide not to build new X Trail at Sunderland plant, expected job losses, NIL, ZERO, ZILCH.

NEWS RELEASE

PS, the X Trail was never on the cards to be built in Sunderland, Bs$itters, turkeys and panic mongers spreading their bile yet again. :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Nissan decide not to build new X Trail at Sunderland plant, expected job losses, NIL, ZERO, ZILCH.

NEWS RELEASE

PS, the X Trail was never on the cards to be built in Sunderland, Bs$itters, turkeys and panic mongers spreading their bile yet again. :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Turkeys voting for Christmas. Right up them.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Disaster looms cannot wait no deal best scenario with the Brexit get your hard hats on flack jackets its coming boys your glorious brexit is nearly here get ready for the **** to hit the fan cant wait the excitement is to much cancelled the holiday to rejoice on the big day anybody got any rope handy .? ?

Labour in disarray but the Torys even more spineless when they are even more devided than labour yes politicals is really broken in this country Brexit has seen to that and my lord there is a lot more to come .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

NEWS RELEASE

“Vescere bracis meis”

I'm confused as to why anyone thinks the closing of Japanese car plants is anything to do with Brexit.

The simple fact is that the deal that the EU signed with Japan in Strasbourg last year means that with tariff free trade on manufactured goods, it's now cheaper for these corporations to manufacture in Japan and export finished cars to Europe than it is to build them here.
The EU shafted our car industry - and it makes no difference whether we stay or leave.
In fact, the only thing that we can do to mitigate the effects of this deal is to reject Teresa May's deal and the customs union and impose a tariff rate that makes it worthwhile to keep the factories open to supply the UK market.

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Unions shafted our car industry.

What rate would you recommend? And on what countries?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Swindon has got what they voted for there p45 and Brexit is what they voted for anger now runs through Swindon the trouble and heartache brexit is causing they wont be the last a lot more to come leavening the EU was never going to be that easy people were not told there jobs could be on line well here we are fury is erupting against brexit again if it was the will of people it certainly isnt now ask those in Swindon i wonder if Mr Farage will a have rally in Swindon with his new brexshit party they will strangle him the local conservative MP voted for brexit shouted for it I wonder where he is hiding now with egg plastered on his face his fate is doomed what people are now realising brexit doesnt pay the bills .

And just to recap what Mrs Thatcher said in the 80ss Honda in Swindon had championed its base to sell its cars through Europe funny old world .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

All,

Somehow, don't ask, I thought the Honda plant was scheduled to close in 2021 when the EU/Japan agreement was well under way. Am I dreaming that? Is that not true? While I agree with Ken, the UK got shafted I would look more toward Japan than the EU. Japan called all the shots.

Doesn't matter I suppose, having spent my adult life around automobile manufacturing and assembly I can assure you 3500 "plant" jobs will equate to 100,000 or more jobs overall. At least in our case the supplier to assembly ratio is about 3:1.

Phone