E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I think the gov is getting nissan to rethink its 60 million 'incentive' (bribe to everyone else) lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Clod doesn’t actually ‘say’ anything, he just repeats rumour, innuendo and propoganda from sources funded by the EU.

The few times he does voice anything he has not got from the same is when he has formed opinion from imaginary friends wandering aimlessly around Whitby.

Other than that he might add in the odd threat to punch somebody in the face but that is even more wishful thinking and the result of an over inflated opinion of his own ability.

I expect Cory will be able to categorise him with a big long name he has got from google after her pretends to have worked at some other mythical establishment.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Jobs ? For who? You just cannot understand unlimited immigration is bad ,they may boost the profit of companies but their not helping locals in the slightest.

My reason is simple i dont vote for people to have power over me so i am damned if i am going to be in an organisation where people that have never been voted in have it.

If just one foreigner loses the power to tell me how to live i am happy ,if they die over a year with cancer even better but leaving is next best thing

Record employment now like I said before you seem worried about wages it is the government that sets the minimum wage not the EU and you honestly think its wages will rise when when we brexit as investment falls and jobs go wages will go down not up you condemned unions for wanting more wages then on the other hand still want employers to pay more wages if your worried about wages scream at the government to increase the minimum wage to £10 your problem solved 80% of business says brexit is bad for Britain and i agree with them and the Brexit government bribing Nissan with £80 million but ended up at £60 million when Teresa Dismay categorically denied in 2016 well she lied that Nissan had been given money as sweetener to stay in Britain after brexit the government trying to bribe MPS with cash to vote for them in any brexit vote it stinks but does it surprise me course it doesnt that says one thing and is doing exactly the other Brown envelopes flying all round in the name of brexit , Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Clod doesnt actually say anything, he just repeats rumour, innuendo and propoganda from sources funded by the EU.

The few times he does voice anything he has not got from the same is when he has formed opinion from imaginary friends wandering aimlessly around Whitby.

Other than that he might add in the odd threat to punch somebody in the face but that is even more wishful thinking and the result of an over inflated opinion of his own ability.

I expect Cory will be able to categorise him with a big long name he has got from google after her pretends to have worked at some other mythical establishment.

Sphugh still in denial all is well with Brexit ? god almighty incredible just scaremongering ? have you ever tried walking across a busy motorway blind folded it normally ends in disaster ? Scaremongering ???.headless chickens brexit !!! Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

That so made me laugh. :D:D:D

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163: class.

That's the individual to a T, full of BS

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Record employment now like I said before you seem worried about wages it is the government that sets the minimum wage not the EU and you honestly think its wages will rise when when we brexit as investment falls and jobs go wages will go down not up you condemned unions for wanting more wages then on the other hand still want employers to pay more wages if your worried about wages scream at the government to increase the minimum wage to £10 your problem solved 80% of business says brexit is bad for Britain and i agree with them and the Brexit government bribing Nissan with £80 million but ended up at £60 million when Teresa Dismay categorically denied in 2016 well she lied that Nissan had been given money as sweetener to stay in Britain after brexit the government trying to bribe MPS with cash to vote for them in any brexit vote it stinks but does it surprise me course it doesnt that says one thing and is doing exactly the other Brown envelopes flying all round in the name of brexit ,

Round and round same old 4 years old kids reasoning you just do not understand supply and demand .

Whats next big red bus? Same old rubbish

We KNOW mps lie on all sides ,well perhaps you dont you appear vindictive against a certain colour of them

We KNOW brown envelopes get passed around ,except you insist its only from the brexit side

We KNOW theres etremely high employment yet you cannot see most of its down to foreign labour

We KNOW everything ,except you perhaps who pounce on headlines telling us what we have known for years

1 mps lie ....yes they do

2 brown envelopes get passed around ...yes they always have to anyone with the power to gain an agenda

3 mps are corrupt ....yes anyone with the smallest bit of power is

Brexit will bring good and bad ...even a bli d man realises that at least we have the say unlike 1974 where we were taken in under lies and lied to in 1975 where we decided to stay in a totaly different organisation with different rules.

People know what you find in headlines the only people believing anything is YOU

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Round and round same old 4 years old kids reasoning you just do not understand supply and demand .

Whats next big red bus? Same old rubbish

We KNOW mps lie on all sides ,well perhaps you dont you appear vindictive against a certain colour of them

We KNOW brown envelopes get passed around ,except you insist its only from the brexit side

We KNOW theres etremely high employment yet you cannot see most of its down to foreign labour

We KNOW everything ,except you perhaps who pounce on headlines telling us what we have known for years

1 mps lie ....yes they do

2 brown envelopes get passed around ...yes they always have to anyone with the power to gain an agenda

3 mps are corrupt ....yes anyone with the smallest bit of power is

Brexit will bring good and bad ...even a bli d man realises that at least we have the say unlike 1974 where we were taken in under lies and lied to in 1975 where we decided to stay in a totaly different organisation with different rules.

People know what you find in headlines the only people believing anything is YOU

There go Chesters in full Alliance with your mate two great minds think alike not that It was obvious Corbyn was allways a Euro sceptic .

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/watch-jeremy-corbyn-describes-eu-as-massive-great-frankenstein-1-5879503

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg