E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Whats wrong with it? I doubt most dont choose to be gay so obviously theres a genetic difference which science could identify in the future why some people prefer to have sex with the same sex .

Perhaps in the future those that are disturbed by having these inclinations could have whatever it is reset!

No-one (at the moment) is suggesting its forcibly done ,perhaps in the future it may? But the method wont be kitchen sink discoveries ' scientists' have the tools to do it not some back street old lady with a bent bit of wire

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Whats wrong with it? I doubt most dont choose to be gay so obviously theres a genetic difference which science could identify in the future why some people prefer to have sex with the same sex .

Perhaps in the future those that are disturbed by having these inclinations could have whatever it is reset!

No-one (at the moment) is suggesting its forcibly done ,perhaps in the future it may? But the method wont be kitchen sink discoveries ' scientists' have the tools to do it not some back street old lady with a bent bit of wire

Whats wrong with it nothing ?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Whats wrong with it nothing ?

So why mention it?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And the best yet lets just get this right so here we go .

£350 million a week to our NHS or some sort of crazy figure promised (pie in the sky) with Brexit but then we are informed we will be going to sell off the NHS to trump and co in our brand new US -UK trade deal so the £350 million or what ever figure it was was just plain bullshit well I would never have thought you Couldnt make it up just when will the penny drop but when it does ?.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And the best yet lets just get this right so here we go .

£350 million a week to our NHS or some sort of crazy figure promised (pie in the sky) with Brexit but then we are informed we will be going to sell off the NHS to trump and co in our brand new US -UK trade deal so the £350 million or what ever figure it was was just plain bullshit well I would never have thought you Couldnt make it up just when will the penny drop but when it does .

Nobody ever promised to spend "£350 million a week to our NHS".

I know that basic grammar isn't your strong suit, but what they actually said was "We send the EU £350 million a week - let's fund our NHS instead".

That slogan says absolutely nothing about how much of the money saved by not paying into the EU should be allocated to the NHS.

As for selling off the NHS, I'll remind you (as you and most other lefties seem to have forgotten) that the Labour government of Tony Blair sold off and privatised more of the NHS than any Conservative government ever has.

So much rage...So few facts...

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Because she is completely hooking stupid .

Why?

I know that basic grammar isn't your strong suit, but what they actually said was "We send the EU £350 million a week - let's fund our NHS instead".

That slogan says absolutely nothing about how much of the money saved by not paying into the EU should be allocated to the NHS.

As for selling off the NHS, I'll remind you (as you and most other lefties seem to have forgotten) that the Labour government of Tony Blair sold off and privatised more of the NHS than any Conservative government ever has.

Its been said many times and even the picture posted but some people just cannot grasp fact if it differs from the headlines they base their shallow lives on ,its so sad its a wonder he can find his way out of his toilet without directions from the press

The parts of the NHS already based on private companies already mentioned but his broken record just spews the same old crap round and round and round ,i have even posted the next thing he will use as an example and he didnt even have the brains to choose something else to get one over on me ,dim chap indeed

Whats next nissan? Unions ? Scallopers destroying 2000 ton wrecks overnight ?

PFI will be used as an example and the fact the tories introduced it but nothing will be mentioned the labour party went wild using it and half the NHS budget is most probably blown paying the private companies profiting from it back! Along with paying private companies who run alongside or are part of the NHS

As to selling out the NHS so long as its free to the user it would be the best thing for it ,it cannot work when people are not punished for wasting money ,not getting value for money medical equiptment and drugs etc ,its not their money so wasting it prevelant as does the government every day

Edited by chesters1

Ken,

Requires some support ????

"As for selling off the NHS, I'll remind you (as you and most other lefties seem to have forgotten) that the Labour government of Tony Blair sold off and privatised more of the NHS than any Conservative government ever has."

Phone

edit: your "leftie" pal

Edited by Phone

Nobody ever said £360 million a week wont be going to the NHS ? So ken ask Boris Johnson he is on the record saying exactly that many times he probably will get away with his court challenge as it will open a massive can of worms and as for Farage he never ever disputed the £350 million figure TILL AFTER the referendum result when under scrutiny but by then it doesn't matter job done the whole saga in a nutshell is deceitful in English if something looks like **** and smells like **** it usually is !!!!! Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg