E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Wasn't it unions, with their unrealistic pay demands, strikes and their resistance to the firing of incompetent workers that killed off much of the UK car industry?

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Wasn't it unions, with their unrealistic pay demands, strikes and their resistance to the firing of incompetent workers that killed off much of the UK car industry?

And is Brexit is about to do the same .

Maggy destroyed the coal industry so we have it.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No, the devastating effects on the UK economy, the forced shutdown of power stations and the collapse of the Heath government brought about by the unions during the 1973-74 miners strike set the stage for the demise of the coal industry.

That resulted in the Ridley plan being drawn up in 1977 and it was sweet justice that it was the miners union that tripped the trigger because it could have been the unions in any of the major nationalised industries.

When the price of coking coal fell dramatically in March 1984 and the NCB announced that Cortonwood Colliery was due to close due to being uneconomic, the NUM decided to call an illegal national strike to take on the government of the day over the closure of one mine - and the rest is history.

Thousands of hard working families lost their incomes and their dignity because of the NUM and it's delusional hard line Marxist leader Arthur Scargill - a man who is still alive but not loved by many.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

No the unions did that ,their continual striking hastened it

If the railways are renationalised as corbyn wants they will destroy that aswell

Luckily the press got shot of them by the skin of their teeth and firmly put them in their place

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No the unions did that ,their continual striking hastened it

If the railways are renationalised as corbyn wants they will destroy that aswell

Luckily the press got shot of them by the skin of their teeth and firmly put them in their place

Your living in the past history the railways wants nationalising now not tomorrow things change some for the good and some not for the good privatisation in the railways is a disaster look at Europe they **** all over us with our railways and you call privatisation a success it isnt he public especially the commuters want it renationalising overcrowd trains its crap I stood for over 2 hours once on the east coast line from Aberdeen.

Goung back to the miners scargill was an idiot he should have had a ballot but what he said was exactly right as it turned out he said the Tory government wants to close the mines they denied it as scaremongering so scargill was right look how they tricked the Nottinghamshire miners maggy got them to split away and then what did she do shoot them in the back and gave them all there P45s destroying communities .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I remember when the railways were nationalised they were far worse than they are now!

With it nationalised the unions can stop the whole countries trains just like the good old days ,the public wont like that !ask the passengers coming up from brighton about union interfereance and getting to work

The wods 'spanish practises' have long disapeared if we dont look out they will be back in every company with a union and three day weeks aswell

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I remember when the railways were nationalised they were far worse than they are now!

With it nationalised the unions can stop the whole countries trains just like the good old days ,the public wont like that !ask the passengers coming up from brighton about union interfereance and getting to work

The wods 'spanish practises' have long disapeared if we dont look out they will be back in every company with a union and three day weeks aswell

Whether they are nationalised or not what difference does it make about industrial action its 2019 now overcrowded trains nah its ****s privatisation on the railways has failed .

And goes for water as well the biggest rip off known to man .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

In the year i worked in london i never got a seat once ,overcrowding is as old as trains are!

If the trains are nationalised the unions can stop every train in the country ,if the trains are run by seperate companies they can only effect single companies ,they want corbyn to nationalise the trains so they can get back to the good old days of punishng the commuters to have a go at the government generally tory ones .

Cannot see how its failed theres more passengers than it ever was under british railways,better still despite giving subsidies to rail companies the government make a few quid unlike before unfortunately they still run the rails themselves so chuck money away on that but better than some foreign company threatening to restrict access i suppose

Edited by chesters1

In the year i worked in london i never got a seat once ,overcrowding is as old as trains are!

If the trains are nationalised the unions can stop every train in the country ,if the trains are run by seperate companies they can only effect single companies ,they want corbyn to nationalise the trains so they can get back to the good old days of punishng the commuters to have a go at the government generally tory ones .

Cannot see how its failed theres more passengers than it ever was under british railways,better still despite giving subsidies to rail companies the government make a few quid unlike before unfortunately they still run the rails themselves so chuck money away on that but better than some foreign company threatening to restrict access i suppose

So we have some if not the dearest fares in the world for rail travel for what you get and we call that success no Way not a chance commuters are being ripped off Spain its half the price to travel

On the railways that make us look second class which is what it is .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg