E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Nobody ever said £360 million a week wont be going to the NHS !!!!!

There you have it....

Boris Johnson he is on the record saying exactly that many times

Quotes will be easy to find then...

for Farage he never ever disputed the £350 million figure TILL AFTER the referendum result

What's to dispute? I've provided you with the campaign slogan from the back of the bus and it says NOTHING about how much money should be spent on the NHS.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

Requires some support ????

"As for selling off the NHS, I'll remind you (as you and most other lefties seem to have forgotten) that the Labour government of Tony Blair sold off and privatised more of the NHS than any Conservative government ever has."

Phone

edit: your "leftie" pal

Will this suffice as evidence?

"edit: your "leftie" pal" sounds terribly aggressive - and while my personal politics may place me firmly on the right of UK politics (and I've seen a legitimate academic argument that posits that anyone supporting Brexit can reasonably be described as "far right"), I still come out slightly left of centre and slightly more libertarian than authoritarian on a political compass test designed to offer a global perspective.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

There you have it....Quotes will be easy to find then...What's to dispute? I've provided you with the campaign slogan from the back of the bus and it says NOTHING about how much money should be spent on the NHS.

The colour of that Brexit bus was red not green blue doesnt matter how you paint the slogen it was designed to fool people and it did perfectly you and some on here think otherwise thats your choice but its wrong trump really upset soya farmers but its not only them hurting with his tariffs things can change very fast in politics .

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/05/trump-huawei-blacklist-hurting-us-semiconductor-firms-stocks.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ken,

Your response from the Guardian was perfect.

NO No no - while I am slightly to the left of Mother Teresa I don't flaunt anyone elses politics. I was just trying to be clever - poor job I guess. It is healthy to have all the options discussed IMO

Phone

Ken,

Your response from the Guardian was perfect.

NO No no - while I am slightly to the left of Mother Teresa I don't flaunt anyone elses politics. I was just trying to be clever - poor job I guess. It is healthy to have all the options discussed IMO

Phone

Remember that I almost always have my tongue at least partially in my cheek when posting here.

I confess though that I'm not entirely sure what "slightly to the left of Mother Teresa" is intended to convey. She was afterall an authoritarian religious zealot who was mates with Haiti's Duvalier family and widely criticised for her practice of "caring" for the sick by glorifying their suffering instead of relieving it.

I suppose she earns her lefty chopps by supporting Enver Hoxha under whose rule one in three Albanians were interrogated by the Sigurimi or incarcerated in labour camps - with no small number executed for crimes such as alleged treachery or for disrupting the proletarian dictatorship.

Oh dear boris our future PM mr Johnson denies misconduct in public office which carries a maximum penalty of live improvement.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/boris-johnson-trial-brexit-court-lying-prosecution-nhs-vote-leave-a8934451.html

Well that little diversion followed a predictable course.

You didnt really think he was going to be convicted ken if he did get convicted 99% of politicians would be in dock tomorrow including Farage .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You didnt really think he was going to convicted ken if his was guy g to get convicted 99% of politicians would be in dock tomorrow including Farage .

No, of course not. He did nothing wrong - and while that (like stating facts) is no guarantee of acquittal, it does at least give people in the public eye some protection.

Have a look at the idiots web site where he states he is being open and above board on accounting for the monies raised by crowd funding.

I’m sure this case is not over yet, well it is with Boris, but the Tax man might not be so understanding of him being too busy in his hectic life to keep all receipts and invoices!

There certainly are a lot of mugs out there.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."