Britain's got talent

Huge_Vitae

This thread has become a farce. :angry:

As usual favouritism is being shown to certain members (or should I say MEMBER).

He starts the thread with inflammatory comments, obviously designed to stir up an argument, and what happens? A couple of deleted or modified words!!!!!!

I make a post condemning his attitude (and that of the Scots git), and I get a whole post deleted!!!! :o

He is then allowed to insult my place of birth, my traditional habits and attire, and even my country, without any intervention from the Mods!!! :o:o

I don't understand how the pointy hatted, bell ringing, hamster murdering ****** from the Isle of Wight, is allowed to get away with such flagrant disregard of forum etiquette. <_<

I don't normally complain about mod decisions, ('cos I'm a good lad I am), but in this case I feel I must ask, are JohnS and HV related?

Or are they one and the same person?

Now I think of it, maybe HV is the whole mod team :o . That would certainly explain a few things !!!

Maybe Elton doesn't exist, and AN is just a giant playground for the twisted mind of HV !!!!!!!!!!!! :o

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can one of the mods delete Sportsmans post asking for my post to be deleted as he is insulting me and I have already acknowledged that he is not Scot's. :huh:

Anyway, just what is the matter with you Sportsman, I acknowledged your acknowledgement in another post in which you pointed out that you were not Scot's.

What is it with you and your mushy~pea brained associates that you have to resort to mickey taking and petty name calling. If you continue I shall have no option but to report you some more to the Mods. I am on JohnS's side here, Let that be a final warning to the lot of you, any more of this and it will only be me, Newt and JohnS on these boards. :o

And WHAT THE HELL have mushy~peas to do with anything on this thread which was, I seem to recall was about ice~cream.

WHY DON'T YOU READ MY POST PROPERLY.

I never asked for your post to be deleted, I asked for YOU to be deleted.

I am sick to death of being acknowledged as you so slyly put it <_<

I never said that you said that I said anything, and WTF has ice-cream got to do with anything?

Ahh, I see now, It is a stereotypical dig at fat eyties, who, when they are not singing opera or chasing small English slaves up Rome High Street, have been known to vend said delicacy.

Despicable :o

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

How very entertaining :clap: however somehow i don't think that this topic is going to last :headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Back on topic.

Can't stand the program but here he is:

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Hello Everybody, lovelly evening isn't it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Back on topic.

Can't stand the program but here he is:

Before this topic goes cyber, thanks for the link Ken, the boy done well.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

WHY DON'T YOU READ MY POST PROPERLY.I never asked for your post to be deleted, I asked for YOU to be deleted.I am sick to death of being acknowledged as you so slyly put it <_< I never said that you said that I said anything, and WTF has ice-cream got to do with anything?Ahh, I see now, It is a stereotypical dig at fat eyties, who, when they are not singing opera or chasing small English slaves up Rome High Street, have been known to vend said delicacy.Despicable :o
Sportsman,I acknowledge the reading of your post acknowledging my acknowledgement.I don't think that I said that you said any thing that I said, and I suggest you go back through my posts to show, and read just what I said you said that I had said.Now you've done it, you've used the 'i' word. AND, in addition to which, you added 'Slaves', there were no slaves in Italy, nor any where else for that matter until c2000 when the film 'Gladiator' was produced, and since none of them sold ice cream is probably not a realistic portrayal of fact.
Before this topic goes cyber, thanks for the link Ken, the boy done well.
Time to paint myself silver then. :huh:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

BECOME?????

Yes, it had potential, not sure what for, but it definitely had it.

That's hamPster, Pie eater.

That's MEAT Pie, Hampster eater.

I seem to recall a thread about Easter Eggs, (bogger, Newt warned us not to mention that, perhaps I got away with it because I am Newt. :huh: )

Easter eggs?

Was that the one where he got cross?

Nope, he is a Scot's git unall. :huh:

So is that little bugger on the programme. (you never mentioned that).

You have stated that before, just think why you didn't get an answer that time, and wont this :huh:

I find it's best to keep repeating yourself on here.

With some minds it doesn't sink in the first few times.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Yes, it had potential, not sure what for, but it definitely had it.

That's MEAT Pie, Hampster eater.

Easter eggs?

Was that the one where he got cross?

So is that little bugger on the programme. (you never mentioned that).

I find it's best to keep repeating yourself on here.

With some minds it doesn't sink in the first few times.

John.

Oh look what happens if I delete a post, and you think the mods are bad............ :P