Hillary?

Dave H

This is interesting...

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

And it took them long enough to come clean about her health?

By their own confessions they should have come cleaner sooner and not wait until she collapses infront of a car .

Just another example of why she really does not care about others only herself and her complete obssession she has of coming to power no matter who she has to tread on or lie to get there..

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Just another example of why she really does not care about others only herself and her complete obssession she has of coming to power no matter who she has to tread on or lie to get there..

I don't care who becomes president of the US although I'd prefer it not to be Trump as I consider him likely to be a danger to humanity if he had that much power - but the above quote has to be the biggest pile of vitriolic bilge I've seen on here for a while.

• Like 1

Dr Ted Noel sounds like he knows his stuff, but a quick check shows that he's an anesthesiologist, not a neurologist. And as he stated, he has never given HC a medical examination and so is not qualified to make an accurate assessment on her medical condition. I don't know about America, but in the UK a doctor making accusations like that when they are totally unqualified would likely be up in front of the British Medical Association very quickly :bangin:

PS, Trump is an @rse :)

Edited by John S
  • Like 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

The americans deserve all they get its their effect on me i worry about ok on my street!

We already have a texan lady and the drawl quota has already been met and if the hundred or so sane americans who dont want anything to do with it we're full!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Trump is an @rse :)

Ain't that the truth.

As I've said before, the US has given itself a choice between a crook and a sociopath.

Glad I don't have to live with making that choice.

Of course, the Democrats could be doing a one, two slipperoo and preparing to swap Hillary for Biden or Sanders at the last minute to wrongfoot the Trump camp.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ain't that the truth.

As I've said before, the US has given itself a choice between a crook and a sociopath.

Glad I don't have to live with making that choice.

Of course, the Democrats could be doing a one, two slipperoo and preparing to swap Hillary for Biden or Sanders at the last minute to wrongfoot the Trump camp.

I don't like either, of them [Trump or Clinton] but the choice would be easy for me. Clinton is qualified to do the job, Trump is not.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I don't care who becomes president of the US although I'd prefer it not to be Trump as I consider him likely to be a danger to humanity if he had that much power - but the above quote has to be the biggest pile of vitriolic bilge I've seen on here for a while.

Then you do care who becomes the president

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Dr Ted Noel hardly sounds like an unbiased medical observer.

What with this and the nonsensical letter about Trump's health it seems that medical opinions are for sale to anyone who is prepared to pay enough.

I have looked after many many sufferers from Parkinsons, including my own mother, and I would have to say that HC shows no sign of it to me. Not saying there is nothing wrong with her but nothing to suggest Parkinsons to me. The signs are pretty unmistakable.

I agree with JohnS, in the UK this Dr would be in all sorts of trouble, I am amazed that he is not being sued for 50 million dollars in the US or can you say anything you like about Presidential candidates? Trump seems happy to lie about anything and everything. I see his "charitable foundation" is being investigated and also the nefarious doing of the entire Trump Organisation worldwide and what they are likely to make if he became President.

Unfortunately, although it is another country, Americas choice of President will have an impact on the entire world and certainly those of us in a "special relationship" with the US.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Then you do care who becomes the president

I know what things I care about Dave; the next American president is not one of them. If they can elect complete jokes like Reagan & the Bushes then I can have no interest in American politics.

Of the two candidates Trump would not be my preference - but I still don't care either way. It makes no difference to me.

Trump is far more likely to engage in a willy waving contest which could escalate into a nuclear conflict, if that happens we'll all have even less to care about.