Will Donald trump last

big_cod

Night night MR Bush ,hopefully your dream catcher is waterproof

We seem to be innundated with this VE day nonsense (you know those animal germans tried for the second time to kill us all) heres a puzzel ,its not the right day at all ,if you counted the days since VE day exactly taking into considerations the leap days when exactly would that day be?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, Phone said:

Ken,

I've read the bs about the ASD family trait.  I, for one, doubt the validity of that speculation. We will never know and I can't see that it matters.

What does matter, I believe Trump suffers from “Malignant Narcissism.” He has declared himself to be the BEST “wartime” president EVER.

58,000 mental health professionals say Donald Trump is too unstable to be president.

Someone in power with Malignant Narcissism is likely to get people killed. Sure enough, he’s the pandemic tough guy, couple hundred thousand souls is a small price to pay for maintaining the economy - his version of "KEEP AMERICA GREAT"

Phone

I'd be more concerned about the stability of the person or group that commissioned that survey and the professionalism and integrity of the "mental health professionals" who responded...

That is of course assuming that the number isn't complete and utter BS. 58,000 is a suspiciously tidy number and as we've known for a while now, 82.47% of quoted statistics are made up on the spot with no evidence to support them....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

KEN,

Source: AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATION (APA). Your response  parallels TRUMP'S assessment (see his "stable genius" diatribe)

TodaY's NEWS: it's never ending and intended to be diversionary.

President Trump has spent three years discrediting and sidelining institutional sources of facts, truth and trust that threaten his political and personal goals. The CDC Covid19 guidance contained detailed advice on safe reopening for child care programs, schools, religious communities, employers with vulnerable workers, restaurants, bars and mass transit systems.

But the White House rejected the guidelines as too stringent and too prescriptive. Trump has ignored or downplayed CDC advice in his aggressive push to reopen the country, despite warnings from scientists that doing so could cost tens of thousands of lives

Phone

38 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I'd be more concerned about the stability of the person or group that commissioned that survey and the professionalism and integrity of the "mental health professionals" who responded...

That is of course assuming that the number isn't complete and utter BS. 58,000 is a suspiciously tidy number and as we've known for a while now, 82.47% of quoted statistics are made up on the spot with no evidence to support them....

I think you will find thats 90.545 %

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I think you will find thats 90.545 %

Ah, but your statistics were made up after mine and were therefore more up to date...

Hold the press!

The figure has apparently been revised again to 87.3%.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Chesters & Ken, you will have to wait until it’s published in The Metro or Guardian to find out the true statistics.

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

3 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Night night MR Bush ,hopefully your dream catcher is waterproof

We seem to be innundated with this VE day nonsense (you know those animal germans tried for the second time to kill us all) heres a puzzel ,its not the right day at all ,if you counted the days since VE day exactly taking into considerations the leap days when exactly would that day be?

It’s quite easy Chesters, today is Friday 8th May 2020 making it Bank Holiday Monday.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

2 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

It’s quite easy Chesters, today is Friday 8th May 2020 making it Bank Holiday Monday.

But is it exactly 75 years since VE day?

It maybe bank holiday wednesday or sunday? None of this near enough mullarky a year has 365.2425  (a leap year?) So what day would it really land on? We could be early or late flying those flags upside down

People died so we could fly flags upside down so its best to get the right day

Edited by chesters1