Election time again

Ken L

I think the press are focussing on the wrong thing, really. It's not really a reflection on the policy or the costing of it, rather of her competence, and the judgement of those who appointed her. I'm sure the Labour Party contains many people sharper than her. Hell, I've seen sharper things in a box of crayons!

I think the press are focussing on the wrong thing, really. It's not really a reflection on the policy or the costing of it, rather of her competence, and the judgement of those who appointed her. I'm sure the Labour Party contains many people sharper than her. Hell, I've seen sharper things in a box of crayons!

It's a reflection on both the policy, and the competence of the Labour leadership. If they have a policy, and the shadow home sec' can't even hold down an interview about it, then it can't be a very solid policy.

I think she got promoted well above her capabilities, mainly because of her past services to the present labour leader.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I'm sure somebody must have costed it, but if the person meant to present it is chocolate teapot useless...

I'm sure you're right about Abbott. And I know Corbyn wants to be "nice". But you can't propose to promote someone useless to an office of state on the basis that you don't want to be mean to your ex-lover.

She made a complete hookup shocking to be exact but still in hindsight we have 20,000 less policeman on the beat since 2010 from when the Torys took over .

I cannot believe she hadn't done her sums surely she ain't that stupid before being interviewed as she said ishe has numerous interviews that morning but still she made herself looked like a handcuffed crab .

She has been made to look like a fool and probably is when in reality the Torys are the villains slashing police numbers by 20.000 as they have got off the hook you couldn't make it up ..

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

She is an embarrassment, I have no idea why she has a front bench job.

Because she shared a bed with the dear leader?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.