Is it time to close the airports yet Dave?

Ken L

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

No they are not ,its all been explained earlier using blairs example ,there we go again posting and reposting the same crap despite being shown its wrong

Wrong Chester’s The Conservatives  have a majority government and are making all the political decisions labour, liberals or anybody else are not , and they will be held to account .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You obviously DONT' look at the parliament channel then ,know anything about whips? Its when mps are forced to vote with their party most votes are free so the majority has no influence whatsoever !the mps from all sides can vote how they wish that means you could have more than half the votes being from labour for something they think is good enough to go through and the tory members abstaining oor voting against

Get some facts in your life ,try looking away from headlines ,you could have a dozen or so mps from all parties voting on laws some days only the contentious ones get a full house!

The ones the government are desperate to get through and its borderline THEN they use the whips to force the party to vote with the government to get it passed ,doesnt always work though and makes parliament not the democracy it thinks it is

You probably only ever watch it at pm question time try 3.30 when theres fewer than 20 voting!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

48 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

You obviously DONT' look at the parliament channel then ,know anything about whips? Its when mps are forced to vote with their party most votes are free so the majority has no influence whatsoever !the mps from all sides can vote how they wish that means you could have more than half the votes being from labour for something they think is good enough to go through and the tory members abstaining oor voting against

Get some facts in your life ,try looking away from headlines ,you could have a dozen or so mps from all parties voting on laws some days only the contentious ones get a full house!

Come Chester’s give over parliament channel Lord above its like watching the muppet show .So Tory MPS won’t tow the line of course they will , but  that could all change  very soon an almighty bust up is brewing in the Tory Party watch this space I read it in the sun ?

Did you watch Michael Gove with Andrew Marr last Sunday on kids going back  to school he was a knockout ,teachers won’t Catch Covid 19 at home but they will at school so you have to go back to school ????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

So you dont watch it and accuse me of not knowing ,reread my post its how reality is in life not in your head ,,the government can lose any vote if they dont use the whips if its contentious enough ,,,most votes go through with very few votes if you actually look at parliament!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So you dont watch it and accuse me of not knowing ,reread my post its how reality is in life not in your head ,,the government can lose any vote if they dont use the whips if its contentious enough ,,,most votes go through with very few votes if you actually look at parliament!

It’s easier to fact-check instead of watching a load of muppets especially bungling Boris telling porkies all day long .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, big_cod said:

It’s easier to fact-check instead of watching a load of muppets especially bungling Boris telling porkies all day long .

Hansard is the facts ,forget anything else especially newspaper headlines

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

At last a reputable source what took you so long .

Been using it since it went online ,its nice to actually (if you believe it i dont 100% unless you can see the lips move) compare what the press says to reality

So why dont you link to hansard instead of newspaper headlines If its a reputable source? You have never mentioned it before how many links have you provided to it before if you know of it

Edited by chesters1

56 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Been using it since it went online ,its nice to actually (if you believe it i dont 100% unless you can see the lips move) compare what the press says to reality

So why dont you link to hansard instead of newspaper headlines If its a reputable source? You have never mentioned it before how many links have you provided to it before if you know of it

Here is a bit of fact oh dear boris how long have you got left ?

Untitled-1.jpg