Should we have left the EU?

John S

Poor poor cod ,cant answer properly hes overtired poor soul

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Whitby made scallop boats they make all sorts of boats  for every part of the fishing industry , those Lithuania welders and Electrians  do a brilliant job .

What do you know about wrecks your making a complete  fool of yourself so there is just 2000 Ton wrecks out there ?Chester’s stop taking utter crap it’s embarrassing .

Just repeating your crap ,would you like me to post a link or cut and paste the post if i can find it

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Here you go Chesters in case you want to add this to your seafood platter, I love home made fish pie but wouldn’t put these in one.

D60BEFEF-6855-4F4D-A63B-FD15F74F8921.jpeg

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,cant answer properly hes overtired poor soul

I can’t anser , what about towing 2000 tons wrecks about with a scallop dredge ???you really do not have a clue Chester’s are you as bad at metal detecting as this there is  no hope ..

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

15 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Here you go Chesters in case you want to add this to your seafood platter, I love home made fish pie but wouldn’t put these in one.

D60BEFEF-6855-4F4D-A63B-FD15F74F8921.jpeg

And where do you think those prawns came from !!!!! They might even have come from France now wouldn’t that  be something ???

Now that’s what I call a prawn 

image.png.619080ebbc234ad6e15f8072a57415b3.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

30 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I can’t anser , what about towing 2000 tons wrecks about with a scallop dredge ???you really do not have a clue Chester’s are you as bad at metal detecting as this there is  no hope ..

OH here it is in the original should we leave thread on 26/10/2016  if someone can post the link my pads playing up

Heres one i will try to find the older link (or press interview) where the size is mentioned

https://www.dropbox.com/s/08xrmulof0yapsq/Screenshot_20201229-202352.png?dl=0

Edited by chesters1

15 minutes ago, leedafeeder said:

Fishing is unimportant.  The price of my Miele washing machine will be mightily important.

I bought my mum a Miele hoover a long long time ago, brilliant, problem was as she got older, she’s now 94, it became hard for her to push due to the suction grabbing the carpet, left it in the cupboard for ages then gave it to my sister as I don’t waste money on bags.

I see Miele have shifted production to China, EU legislation had the same effect on them as Dyson and their biggest market is Asia. I doubt if anyone in Germany started gobbing  off about the move like some did here.

I bought a whirlpool fridge freezer 26 years ago similar to Chesters, still going strong, Whirlpool now produce IMO, poorly built junk, I think they are now owned by Indesit.

It is not just here though LF, Bang & Olfson went the same way.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

7 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I bought my mum a Miele hoover a long long time ago, brilliant, problem was as she got older, she’s now 94, it became hard for her to push due to the suction grabbing the carpet, left it in the cupboard for ages then gave it to my sister as I don’t waste money on bags.

I see Miele have shifted production to China, EU legislation had the same effect on them as Dyson and their biggest market is Asia. I doubt if anyone in Germany started gobbing  off about the move like some did here.

I bought a whirlpool fridge freezer 26 years ago similar to Chesters, still going strong, Whirlpool now produce IMO, poorly built junk, I think they are now owned by Indesit.

It is not just here though LF, Bang & Olfson went the same way.

It was a prestcold fridge ,went down with the car company the unions destroyed

I used to pick up B&O stuff from the local dry stock market  and repair it and flog it on ,over complicated and parts hard to find but real quality bit like swedish volvos made by volvo not fricking ford or whatever

Edited by chesters1