Should we have left the EU?

John S

No it was a swerve ,you said the government did the charges

I proved they didnt

You said roaming charges would rise

I proved (along with whatnobivvi) the companies had no plan to change roaming charges

You said voda was going to raise charges

I asked you to show me using vodas own page ,you didnt

Then you swerved onto insurance

You may pretend to be clever and go back and change your posts but you will never bullshit a bullshitter i already copied and pasted them into a notebook app and are happy to repost them showing your attemptied correction to catch me out ,not because i really have to but that i enjoy it your stupidity  amuses me

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

12 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

No it was a swerve ,you said the government did the charges

I proved they didnt

You said roaming charges would rise

I proved (along with whatnobivvi) the companies had no plan to change roaming charges

You said voda was going to raise charges

I asked you to show me using vodas own page ,you didnt

Then you swerved onto insurance

You may pretend to be clever and go back and change your posts but you will never bullshit a bullshitter i already copied and pasted them into a notebook app and are happy to repost them showing your attemptied correction to catch me out ,not because i really have to but that i enjoy it your stupidity  amuses me

Why do you always do you keep changing your post do not count your chickens yet ,not all providers have come out and confirmed they will not be charging and for how long it will be be free , it may just be a preliminary period to soften the blow or told by the government to hold off for a while more like .

What about medical insurance costs !!!!    

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod ,now you are hoping they do start charging to catch me out ,talk about swerve

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,now you are hoping they do start charging to catch me out ,talk about swerve

But they will charge it’s as god made little apples this is just a ploy to soften the blow .it broke there hearts  to give forming free in 2017 .

While this is good news for UK customers, the lack of any formal legal guidelines mean that companies will be able to change their position at any time

Again medical insurance don’t we want to talk about it ?thought so .

I was 150 %  correct from day 1 and he has ****ed you over as well ? 

729E6579-1F12-4F1D-BDEE-60FDBDE8147C.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

A he never ****ed me over my expectations as you know were a minimum of 1 foreigner telling me what to do ,you seem to be the mouth of expectations people have to vote out ,did you ask them all to see what they were?

I remarked about insurance ,saying if you choose to go abroad then tough!

And i have always said brexit will be used as an excuse to raise prices ,infact so many times i am surprised even you couldnt absorb it 

As for you being correct its pretty low in your predictions what were they now oh yes

The speaker will be sacked ,nope wrong he retired with a nice pension

Trump will be impeached ,nope he lost the next election and gets a nice fat pention

Corbyn to you is a god ,the young adore him ,corbyn who?

Yes you were right about fishing but now we have some where the EU had it all ,its a small win but a win

Edited by chesters1

And anything he is waffling, bleating (bahbah) and any other word you wish to tag on regarding EHIC cards has gone flying out the window as well.

The Gov. has announced that EHIC cards held will remain valid until their expiry date, after which they will be replaced by a new GHIC card, allowing access to EU medical services the same as before.

As I said before the EHIC DOES NOT give free access to all healthcare and most would advise Travel Insurance whilst travelling abroad.

Unfortunately I suppose it will be a reciprocal agreement, the actual terms of the EHIC scheme states you get medical treatment in EU Countries at the same price as a resident of that Country pays, which means we pay for anything other than basic emergency treatment abroad whilst EU citizens here get everything free.

So I think you can add that to your list of Clod’s failed predictions.

I wonder what’s next in his dribble.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

A he never ****ed me over my expectations as you know were a minimum of 1 foreigner telling me what to do ,you seem to be the mouth of expectations people have to vote out ,did you ask them all to see what they were?

I remarked about insurance ,saying if you choose to go abroad then tough!

And i have always said brexit will be used as an excuse to raise prices ,infact so many times i am surprised even you couldnt absorb it 

As for you being correct its pretty low in your predictions what were they now oh yes

The speaker will be sacked ,nope wrong he retired with a nice pension

Trump will be impeached ,nope he lost the next election and gets a nice fat pention

Corbyn to you is a god ,the young adore him ,corbyn who?

Yes you were right about fishing but now we have some where the EU had it all ,its a small win but a win

Foreigners telling you what to do Alexander Johnson his proper name was born in New York not England or anywhere on the British isles so that  makes him a foreigner .? ?

Edited by big_cod
G

Untitled-1.jpg

Wow what a sellout fishing is turning out to be no wonder they want to lynch  Doris ??

All those promises on fishing  a complete load of rubbish but Johnson  is a compulsive liar .

Scotland faces cuts to cod and haddock fisheries under Brexit deal

Scotland’s fishing fleets face cuts to valuable fisheries such as cod and haddock under the Brexit deal negotiated by the UK, the Scottish government believes.

It said its analysis showed there would be increases in the quota available for Scottish trawlers in only five of 13 fishing areas around or close to Scotland, with clear falls in several of the largest such as North Sea cod.

Happy brexit ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Poor poor cod your desperation is showing

13 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Wow what a sellout fishing is turning out to be no wonder they want to lynch  Doris ??

All those promises on fishing  a complete load of rubbish but Johnson  is a compulsive liar .

Scotland’s fishing fleets face cuts to valuable fisheries such as cod and haddock under the Brexit deal negotiated by the UK, the Scottish government believes.

It said its analysis showed there would be increases in the quota available for Scottish trawlers in only five of 13 fishing areas around or close to Scotland, with clear falls in several of the largest such as North Sea cod.

Happy brexit ?

Happy brexit

Take a good look at then think of all the bulkshit that was promised  to the fishing industry shocking isn’t it , but it was always going to happen the EU are laughing at us .

image.png.52d47f1ea8278489a2f31ed1fc268916.png

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg