Should we have left the EU?

John S

Its not fact its opinion ,and if you repeat it its hearsay but still just opinion ,just because you think someone agrees with you doesnt make it fact its opinion!

Fact doesnt have the words "could" "should" " perhaps" "may" "possible" or any words showing the outcome is unknown ,its just opinion

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, chesters1 said:

Its not fact its opinion ,and if you repeat it its hearsay but still just opinion ,just because you think someone agrees with you doesnt make it fact its opinion!

Fact doesnt have the words "could" "should" " perhaps" "may" "possible" or any words showing the outcome is unknown ,its just opinion

So all the foreign labour stealing jobs ,emptying the NHS lowering wages taking all the accommodation etc etc etc is all your opinion and isn’t fact then .I knew it was a pile of rubbish 

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No its a fact ,its supply and demand a factual thing! Just because you dont want to believe it doesnt change it

Anything is a commodity people, cars,rooms ,houses,food, anything

https://www.britannica.com/topic/supply-and-demand

If you have a million people looking for rooms and theres a shortage the rents risenbecause the demand is high and people are forced to pay more because if they dont someone else will ,if you have a glut of potatoes and you need to get rid of them quick you sell them cheap before they rot ,you increase demand by lowering the price ,if every foreigner left the price of houses and rooms would crash because the demand went ! Its pretty easy to understand!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Brexit makes Britain ‘less useful to the US,’ says former top diplomat

Peter Ricketts warns Paris and Berlin will overtake London in importance for the US — especially if Joe Biden becomes president.

Special relationship ? gone with brexit Great Britain little Britain .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"Understanding the vote on Free School Meals and why we have decided to it through a different mechanism:

Here is a scenario to consider: Two friends, Steve and John.

Steve previously was on a low income and their child qualified for FSM. However years have passed, they have done well at work and now earn £50,000 a year. That income has not been affected by COVID. His children still qualify for FSM, because having previously been on a low income that funding follows them throughout their time at school, because we've ensured that this is the case throughout the rollout of universal credit.

John is self-employed and previously earned £25,000 a year. Their children do not qualify for FSM. They have significant fixed costs like a mortgage and car repayments, but due to COVID they have been working limited hours and are now earning less than half of what they did before, meaning they are struggling to pay the bills etc.

If we just rolled out the Free School Meals proposals, Steve gets help despite earning a good income and not having experienced hardship due to COVID, whilst John who is really struggling on drastically reduced income gets nothing. It might sound good on the surface, but in truth it's not effective!

Through our approach, giving funding to local Councils to assess and administer the right support directly, we can ensure that John’s family who are really struggling get not just help with food, but other help and guidance to access personalised support too.

This is why Free School Meals is not a good mechanism to use. This is why Government has instead given money to local Councils, charities and community groups to offer help directly rather than a blanket national approach.

This is why NOBODY voted against helping kids last week, we just voted to do it in a way that will reach more of those in need!!"

• Thanks 2

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

Brexit makes Britain ‘less useful to the US,’ says former top diplomat

Peter Ricketts warns Paris and Berlin will overtake London in importance for the US — especially if Joe Biden becomes president.

Special relationship ? gone with brexit Great Britain little Britain .

Former!

22 hours ago, chesters1 said:

No its a fact ,its supply and demand a factual thing! Just because you dont want to believe it doesnt change it

Anything is a commodity people, cars,rooms ,houses,food, anything

https://www.britannica.com/topic/supply-and-demand

If you have a million people looking for rooms and theres a shortage the rents risenbecause the demand is high and people are forced to pay more because if they dont someone else will ,if you have a glut of potatoes and you need to get rid of them quick you sell them cheap before they rot ,you increase demand by lowering the price ,if every foreigner left the price of houses and rooms would crash because the demand went ! Its pretty easy to understand!

Now if you build plenty of affordable accommodation then there is no shortage of affordable housing that’s fact .   

Untitled-1.jpg

Builders dont want to build affordable housing theres no money in it

If selling council / housing authority houses were banned it would help

We had a circular from the council offering help to buy council houses for tennants with an income up to 80 grand ,if your getting average wages you shouldnt get council houses never mind fricking 80 grand!

Edited by chesters1

If it's true we are buying 20 Million Covid vaccines from Germany.

Why on earth are we not buying them from USA or producing our own?

Perhaps Germany's pharmaceutical industry is much more advanced than ours?

After all it is a much more important and wealthier country than ours?

Edited by leedafeeder

2 minutes ago, leedafeeder said:

If it's true we are buying 20 Million Covid vaccines from Germany.

Why on earth are we not buying them from USA or producing our own?

Because somewhere along that line the Torys  will have there heads in the COVID trough it’s money for old rope ? ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg