Should we have left the EU?

John S

"May" the usual guessing ,i can say we all "may" be rich its a pointles post! Just opinion as usual

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Taking back control not of the roads though !!!!! chaos on an Industry scale haulage costs more the products  they carry cost more . Miles upon miles of tailbacks on the M20 .

Brexit is now all about damage limitation nothing more .

BREXIT REALITY TIME IS HERE AND THIS IS ONLY THE START THE SPIN IS OVER !!!!!!!!

.https://news.sky.com/video/kent-trucks-queue-for-miles-down-the-m20-12165809

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Relax if theres no deal there wont be lorries ,and why would you care up in whitby except to use it as an excuse to whine ,not that you need an excuse its in your dna !

PS we have already had "miles and miles"  its called being in the EU and childish frenchmen! They obviously thought lorries coming and going to france was good ,they used them to get their way ,we could still be in the EU and get " miles and miles" of tailbacked lorries whats your point? AH there is no point just the excuse to whine!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

51 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Relax if theres no deal there wont be lorries ,and why would you care up in whitby except to use it as an excuse to whine ,not that you need an excuse its in your dna !

PS we have already had "miles and miles"  its called being in the EU and childish frenchmen! They obviously thought lorries coming and going to france was good ,they used them to get their way ,we could still be in the EU and get " miles and miles" of tailbacked lorries whats your point? AH there is no point just the excuse to whine!

All those Christmas presents they ain’t going to get , well those who voted for it it’s reality time ??? . A race to the bottom for Britain .?

Fishing is lining up  for the best home goal  with brexit , 79% of U.K. fishermen sell there produce in Europe and the English press slagging the EU off pouring petrol on there livelihoods good luck your are serious going to need it political suicide .I wonder who they will blame when they can’t sell there produce .Will it be Johnson wow it’s going to be fun this next 6 months hell on earth for the brexshiteers 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Why ,do you think all christmas presents come in via dover? Dover is tiny in relation to imports all they have in their favour is rolon rolof ,why the infatuation with minority things ?

You keep going round with excuses to whine ,things that have already been exposed as crap several things before

The people most interested in our fishing is those in the EU thats why the french are whining,denmark? is actually telling us not to give the EU anything

Edited by chesters1

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Why ,do you think all christmas presents come in via dover? Dover is tiny in relation to imports all they have in their favour is rolon rolof ,why the infatuation with minority things ?

The wagons are full of them hauliers stating the fact so it’s a bit of **** isn’t it , who would have thought Brexit would have ruined Christmas .And this is just the beginning.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

99% of christmas presents wont be coming in from the EU so no need to whine,f every singler person who voted leave whine it will still be less than you ,do you actually do anything else except snivel and whine like a 3 year old?

Edited by chesters1

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

99% of christmas presents wont be coming in from the EU so no need to whine,f every singler person who voted leave whine it will still be less than you ,do you actually do anything else except snivel and whine like a 3 year old?

I am just enjoying the success of brexit ? A race to the  bottom and nearly 5 years down the line t?and  there telling businesses you have a 2 weeks to adjust ? what a complete farce brexit is and pathetic and embarrassing the whole thing is , brexit  and dads army can’t you see the connection .?

Thats brexit Britain below chaos !!

https://news.sky.com/video/kent-trucks-queue-for-miles-down-the-m20-12165809

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The government have been warning companies for years ,yet again you spout crap already proved to be wrong

8 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The government have been warning companies for years ,yet again you spout crap already proved to be wrong

So if they have been warning company’s for years why  are they  crapping themselves spending a fortune in advertising and putting adds on every hour . The government are incompetent they haven’t a clue themselves what awaits never mind businesses , the world looks on **** itself with laughter at the biggest inflicting of self harm every to hit the British isles .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg