Should we have left the EU?

John S

Chesters1,

IT'S fun to speculate but

MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS

Scotland isn't going anywhere. They may try in this era of nationalism but individually Scots are tight as bark on a tree with their own money

Phone

19 minutes ago, Phone said:

COD,

Now with some inside knowledge on the industry that you can take to the bank. I am a shade tree expert and - - -

SCOTLAND will only vote "independence" as long as North Sea oil, on a 10 yr average, has remained plus $100 a barrel. Last I checked it hoovered around half that. Oil right now is BOGO.

Timing doesn't favor independence to a large extent the uncertainty created by this virus. EXAMPLE: China, the worlds fastest growing economy, oil consumption is down double figures and still dropping like a rock

Phone

Is that right phone I worked up when it went down to 12 dollars a barrel in the 80s .Now who are  worlds biggest economies, China , USA and yes the EU not Britain we were  part of one the worlds biggest economies we we chose to make ourselves poorer .

Now Scotland could go independent and would without doubt will  want to try and rejoin one of the worlds biggest economies .Now the oil and gas which there is still there is still massive  quantities in some fields , What’s to say the Scottish government don’t take full control of the revenues in line with  what the Norwegians do ,that  would give them far far more revenue out of oil and gas , remember the British government gave it all away to multinationals like shell etc .Wind power in Scotland can bu massive they have the right climate far better then England . And also inward investment would very likely rocket with reentering the EU even banking might move there in quantity the list is endless .    

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

21 minutes ago, big_cod said:

They weren’t fond of me well Chester’s ever worked up  there obviously not . Stealing  there jobs on the oil rigs yes i am afraid that’s how it was at times and that went for many English oil rig workers working in the North Sea from Aberdeen. Sad to say but that’s exactly how it was .My grandmother was Scottish but it still doesn’t take away the fact .

As i said they didnt like YOU ,perhaps we know why !

Still coming out with you coulds and mays ,i could win the lottery i will probably never win it ,i may win the lottery the rest you can guess ,its that opinion stuff do you need to be reminded what opinion is?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

15 minutes ago, Phone said:

Chesters1,

IT'S fun to speculate but

MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS

Scotland isn't going anywhere. They may try in this era of nationalism but individually Scots are tight as bark on a tree with their own money

Phone

Your wrong !!! If money talks why the hell  did the U.K. vote to make itself poorer .As some say on here it’s not about money and it doesn’t matter what it costs !!!!!!!!!!

Edited by big_cod
  • Confused 1

Untitled-1.jpg

They love me ,i was center of attention  especially at school up there ,being english was a bonus even in glasgow .as i said your problem was YOU not just being english

Now off you go to look for a headline in some rag you have already told us are liers and biased and find a headline saying *% of scots people hate english people

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

They love me ,i was center of attention  especially at school up there ,being english was a bonus even in glasgow .as i said your problem was YOU not just being english

Wrong again Chester’s no experience of working up there non at all .unless you had a paper round 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

How do you know i never worked up there? I worked in both edinburgh and newcastle and had no problems at all ,its YOU not your country

If you whined and blamed everyone else for your problems like you do here mother teresa would hate you!

Edited by chesters1

6 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

How do you know i never worked up there? I worked in both edinburgh and newcastle and had no problems at all ,its YOU not your country

You worked in Edinburgh doing what exactly ????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg