Should we have left the EU?

John S

5 minutes ago, Phone said:

COD,

Why YES - I BELIEVE MY JUDGEMENT IS AT LEAST EQUAL TO HIS. 

THE REASON SHOULD BE OBVIOUS TO YOU. IF I AM WRONG AND HE IS WRONG OUR OPINIONS ARE EQUAL. HE IS WRONG FOR A FAR MOR SERIOUS REASON THAN ME BEING STUPID. HOWEVER, WRONG IS A FIXED OUTCOME - IT IS WRONG 

PHONE

Your judgment is equal to his on security etc well that’s utterly amazing phone your a wasted talent ,  What you like at brain surgery phone?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Brexit has sealed the Unions  fate ,independence  for  Scotland is just a matter of time it’s not if but when .And they know it the country is now fully behind it , they didn’t want brexit so the country has come together for independence, and to rejoin the European Union ,that’s the objective and that’s what will eventually happen with a lot of egg on a lot of faces south of the border .

If they chose to leave the union, then so be it. They have a right to self-determination, just as we have, but the SNP's failures are now so obvious that few could miss them.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Good luck but with a gdp just about the same as greece would they the EU want it?

Not actually sure what the difference would be without the barnet formula helping out?

I for one hope they do go solo even join the EU that border between us will really get the EU annoyed and i think the scots will really like being treated the same way as greece.

We could transfer whats left of our subs to devon or hampshire ,yet another hole in the scottish sporren

Even bigger deficit  than ours! Who would they export to? ,60% comes to here just 18% goes to EU 

I for one dont eat raspberries  ,i havnt drunk scotch since i found rum and edinburgh rock and berwick cockles never since my sister went up to look in the local church in haddington for ancestors and barrs drinks are no longer of much value as i have a sodastream lol

I am sure the tech companies and biotech ones of any use could be encouraged to move to england with incentives far above the ability of purse of sturgeon if need be especially if they cannot join the EU their only possible advantage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wHlxADSqUA8

Jock was hoping his wife had money so he could fund a tram ride obviously not a lot around in scotland even in 1904!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

COD,

You're not catching on - WHY would it matter how many WRONG opinions you have? The only thing that should matter is the TRUTH.  Look at my next post. Your guy is as full of shite as a Christmas goose. It is the other way around. The EU wants access to the superioUr UNITED KINGDON SECURITY SYSTEM. 

I'm beginning to think you believe everything and about the UK is inferioUr  to whatever the EU brings to the table. NOT TRUE AND YOU ARE WRONG.  THE UK HAS THE UPPER HAND IN MANY AREAS OF CONCERN!!! 

My opinions on brain surgery are worth about the same as your opinion on brain surgery. That's my point no one should listen to you or to me when it comes to brain surgery anymore than they should listen  to your has been on security. HE IS NOT CREDIBLE

Phone

Your wasting virtual ink mr bush

• Thanks 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 hours ago, Phone said:

COD,

ON the issue of SCOTLAND - re-read KEN'S POST and get back to me

Phone

Get back to you on what !!!!! Listen they will be going independent if given the chance , you can spin it as much as you like they will leave the Union obviously you do not understand the Scott’s , I worked up there onshore and offshore in Scotland I can tell they  aren’t particularly fond of us to start with , but brexit has sealed the unions fate get it in your head it’s a racing certainty.If the Scots are given another chance they will go independent things have changed dramatically since there last referendum., which according to them is not in there interests.If brexit hadn’t have happened then these case for independence would have been much weaker .

Now what they do with there independence is there business ,but the first thing they will do is try and rejoin the European Union .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

They weren't fond of just you i think ,my mum was scottish we spent every holiday in scotland and they were really friendly .

My son moved to tongue and everyone we met was friendly .Same in newcastle infact far to friendly  for southern tastes .

I think if you found people were not "fond" of a person its the persons fault not the country ,trouble is when you believe anything thats a headline the gullible are easy to fool

Go up 4 posts and you will see why they probably wont be joining the EU ,facts not headlines they have the biggest deficit in the known world lol

Edited by chesters1

5 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

They weren't fond of just you i think ,my mum was scottish we spent every holiday in scotland and they were really friendly .

My son moved to tongue and everyone we met was friendly .Same in newcastle infact far to friendly  for southern tastes .

I think if you found people were not "fond" of a person its the persons fault not the country ,trouble is when you believe anything thats a headline the gullible are easy to fool

They weren’t fond of me well Chester’s ever worked up  there obviously not . Stealing  there jobs on the oil rigs yes i am afraid that’s how it was at times and that went for many English oil rig workers working in the North Sea from Aberdeen. Sad to say but that’s exactly how it was .My grandmother was Scottish but it still doesn’t take away the fact .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

COD,

Now with some inside knowledge on the industry that you can take to the bank. I am a shade tree expert and - - -

SCOTLAND will only vote "independence" as long as North Sea oil, on a 10 yr average, has remained plus $100 a barrel. Last I checked it hoovered around half that. Oil right now is BOGO.

Timing doesn't favor independence to a large extent the uncertainty created by this virus. EXAMPLE: China, the worlds fastest growing economy, oil consumption is down double figures and still dropping like a rock

Phone