Should we have left the EU?

John S

12 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Only a hint here theres sheep infront and cows behind ?

Apparently, the smell of freedom is easily masked by the smells of fish guts, vomit, seagull shite and ones own bile.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

5 hours ago, Ken L said:

I went outside this morning and the air smelt of FREEDOM!

Freedom freedom from what ? just out of curiosity Ken can tell any good news with brexit apart from a bowl of sick .?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

A question and no link to opinion ,the troll speaks by itself !

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 hours ago, Ken L said:

Apparently, the smell of freedom is easily masked by the smells of fish guts, vomit, seagull shite and ones own bile.

Nothing at all in whitby then? obviously the tory party up there forgot to tell the peons or most probably they were told but were to stupid to know what it was lol

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Freedom freedom from what ? just out of curiosity Ken can tell any good news with brexit apart from a bowl of sick .?

I'm assuming that at this point, you no longer even understand that "freedom from what"?, and "can [you] tell [me] any good news with brexit"? are two separate and distinct questions.

1. Freedom from the overbearing, undemocratic, unresponsive (see the vaccine debacle), corrupt, smarmy and controlling supranational organisation that is the EU.

2. We get to P155 OFF the French.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

8 hours ago, Ken L said:

I'm assuming that at this point, you no longer even understand that "freedom from what"?, and "can [you] tell [me] any good news with brexit"? are two separate and distinct questions.

1. Freedom from the overbearing, undemocratic, unresponsive (see the vaccine debacle), corrupt, smarmy and controlling supranational organisation that is the EU.

2. We get to P155 OFF the French.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:FFS seriously is that it my Lord  all the hype with brexit for that Jesus wept I give up .

1 you have exactly  the same here corrupt , smarmy politicians here !!!

2 Your brexit negotiator was an unelected bureaucrat .

3 We **** off the french don’t be so stupid french fishermen have  ended up better off with brexit than  U.K. fishermen. That’s why the bulk  of the U.K. fleet is now tied up .Boris Johnson threw the french a red carpet .

You seriously need help what’s going Round in your head .stop reading the  brexit bullkshit media .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

26 minutes ago, big_cod said:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163:FFS seriously is that it my Lord  all the hype with brexit for that Jesus wept I give up .

1 you have exactly  the same here corrupt , smarmy politicians here !!!

2 Your brexit negotiator was an unelected bureaucrat .

3 We **** off the french don’t be so stupid french fishermen have  ended up better off with brexit than  U.K. fishermen. That’s why the bulk  of the U.K. fleet is now tied up .Boris Johnson threw the french a red carpet .

You seriously need help what’s going Round in your head .stop reading the  brexit bullkshit media .

It can't get through your thick skull can it. I couldn't give a shiny shite about fishing or the economy. Brexit was about sovereignty.

Regaining control of our waters (eventually thanks to Boris’s shitty deal) and the opportunity for the economy to grow are nice, but they are not the reason why people voted to leave.

33 minutes ago, Ken L said:

It can't get through your thick skull can it. I couldn't give a shiny shite about fishing or the economy. Brexit was about sovereignty.

Regaining control of our waters (eventually thanks to Boris’s shitty deal) and the opportunity for the economy to grow are nice, but they are not the reason why people voted to leave.

Sovereignty ? and what sovereignty is that exactly !!!!! trade deals the WTO who we have to abide by there rules where is the sovereignty there .

A democratic government ?? you Mean the one that told the U.K. population they brexit was getting our waters  back and saving U.K.fishermen, then did just the opposite is that a democratic government you could have fooled me .

So for a Union Jack r- shirt you would bankrupt thr country now that’s sensible , that’s a madman’s choice .

Sovereignty ****s that is not why brexit got over that line.

Thirdly, their definition of “sovereignty” has made failure inevitable.  It is a definition closer to that used by North Korea than to that of any other free-trading western nation.  Real sovereignty is about protecting a country’s interests, not simply its borders and laws, and by that measure every form of Brexit now on offer reduces Britain’s sovereignty, and a ‘no deal’ Brexit damages it most.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2020/11/27/a-peculiar-definition-of-sovereignty-is-the-root-cause-of-a-failed-brexit/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

29 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Sovereignty ? and what sovereignty is that exactly !!!!! trade deals the WTO who were have to abide by there rules 

Sovereignty ****s that is not why brexit got over that line that’s bullshit .

Once again, facts (Polling on the day) don't agree with your twisted version of reality.

"Nearly half (49%) of leave voters said the biggest single reason for wanting to leave the EU was “the principle that decisions about the UK should be taken in the UK”."

Here's a picture if it helps:

Capture.JPG

Edited by Ken L

17 minutes ago, Ken L said:

Once again, facts (Polling on the day) don't agree with your twisted version of reality.

"Nearly half (49%) of leave voters said the biggest single reason for wanting to leave the EU was “the principle that decisions about the UK should be taken in the UK”."

Here's a picture if it helps:

Capture.JPG

Lord Ashcroft polls ?seriously !!! So the big red bus never helped a lot of rules in the EU the U.K. helped to implement and even some were our idea !!!

Can you tell  why we didn’t turn illegal immigrants away while being a member of the EU when we could have .And why are we still letting illegal immigrants in after brexit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg