Should we have left the EU?

John S

5 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Lord Ashcroft polls ?seriously !!!

It is by far the biggest poll available and the only one conducted at the time but of course, you are going to reject any data that doesn't agree with your preconceptions.

Would you like to tell us what you think was the real reason for people voting for Brexit oh mighty sage of the seas?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

7 minutes ago, Ken L said:

It is by far the biggest poll available and the only one conducted at the time but of course, you are going to reject any data that doesn't agree with your preconceptions.

Would you like to tell us what you think was the real reason for people voting for Brexit oh mighty sage of the seas?

Saving U.K. fishermen was very high on that list , fishing was massive on brexit How many billion a year did we give the EU 39 billion , but it wasn’t was it 7 or 8 net , Millions for the NHS those played a large part Brexit got over the line not sovereignty.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 minute ago, big_cod said:

Saving U.K. fishermen was very high on that list , fishing was massive on brexit How many billion a year did we give the EU 39 billion , but it wasn’t was it 7 or 8 net , Millions for the NHS those were the main factors Brexit got over the line not sovereignty.

You're mistaking the sprinkles for the ice cream dear boy.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

12 minutes ago, Ken L said:

You're mistaking the sprinkles for the ice cream dear boy.

Is that right so why was there less EU migration and more non EU migration so if brexit was about migration it was a red herring  , Eu migration was falling away for years  while non EU  migration was rocketing , any ideas on that one ? 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

11 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Is that right so why was there less EU migration and more non EU migration so if brexit was about migration it was a red herring  , Eu migration was falling away for years  while non EU  migration was rocketing , any ideas on that one ? 

I haven't said that Brexit was about immigration. You did.

13 minutes ago, Ken L said:

I haven't said that Brexit was about immigration. You did.

So what’s sovereignty ??????? Remember the chief brexit negotiator wasn’t elected .And he was making the rules for our  departure from the EU .It’s not when it suits surly not ??? So your happy to let an unelected bureaucrat make decisions  and laws on behalf of the U.K. population ., because if that’s the case brexit is flawed full of lies and mischief. 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Youve been happy to let unelected bureaucrats from the EU tell us what to do for 45 years !

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

50 minutes ago, big_cod said:

So what’s sovereignty ??????? Remember the chief brexit negotiator wasn’t elected .And he was making the rules for our  departure from the EU .It’s not when it suits surly not ??? So your happy to let an unelected bureaucrat make decisions  and laws on behalf of the U.K. population ., because if that’s the case brexit is flawed full of lies and mischief. 

"Remember the chief brexit negotiator wasn’t elected". No, but the people who tell him what to do were.

Who gets to vote for the European Council members or the likes of Barnier or VDL?

Edited by Ken L

9 hours ago, Ken L said:

"Remember the chief brexit negotiator wasn’t elected". No, but the people who tell him what to do were.

Really no good doesn’t wash what so ever , he is the negotiator and he is not elected so who advised him  what to agree on the ERG your argument is flawed .As always with brexit only when it suits .the rest of the time it’s got my deaf head on .

And when was farage was asked what do you want from brexit his reply was for the EU to fold Not sovereignty, Not Britain  to do well sicko farage but he not on his own but he will be waiting forever,  more chance of U.K. breaking up because of brexit that is a fact , I think I know who will get the last laugh and it’s not the U.K. .As they say you make your own bed and now it’s time to lye in it never so true a saying .

You see Ken I nothing to prove with brexit you have everything and now it’s time to deliver .A few months since brexit day how it’s going don’t ask !!!!!!!

I wonder how long it will be before we are called Little  England not. Great Britain and you can think brexit for that it’s  coming .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg