Should we have left the EU?

John S

What! I have dedicated one freezer to chlorine dipped chicken and something called enchiladas?? And dogs made of corn ? Hopefully the latter 2 are dipped in chlorine aswell i find the taste almost as good as ferric chloride yum yum

Just ordered a case of rastus odinga odinga pancake sauce i recon it will go up in price if silliness continues ,far better than Aunt Jemima's i hear theres more guilt in it! But i recon its fake guilt like corn syrup pretending to be honey over there

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

7 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

What! I have dedicated one freezer to chlorine dipped chicken and something called enchiladas?? And dogs made of corn ? Hopefully the latter 2 are dipped in chlorine aswell i find the taste almost as good as ferric chloride yum yum

Just ordered a case of rastus odinga odinga pancake sauce i recon it will go up in price if silliness continues ,far better than Aunt Jemima's i hear theres more guilt in it! But i recon its fake guilt like corn syrup pretending to be honey over there

You be careful eating all that food Chesters, there is a risk you might get fat!

On second thought...

• Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Toooo late! Mastering the breadmaker dosnt help either ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Strange Anglers Nets version of Diane Abbot captain cod has gone quiet? No suitable headlines supporting his views recently ?

CHESTERS1,

Sorry CHESTERS1, I, for an unknown reason, associate your eating habits with BACON. EARLIER TODAY I came across this list of products falling out of favor with consumers. Along with other categories they are not likely to survive into 2021. I'm curious, are there any you think should be given a second chance.

bacon-flavored jelly beans

a bacon-flavored tea English

Bacon CHEWING Gumballs

Bacon Hot Sauce

Bakon Vodka  with a bacon infusion

Maple Bacon Coffee UK

Bacon Olive Oil

Bacon Cotton Candy

Bacon & Sour Cream Risotto

Pancakes and Bacon Cookies

crickets bugs with bacon

Maple Bacon Coffee Porter

Bacon Salt

Bacon Lollipops

Maple Bacon Donuts

Spam with Real Hormel Bacon

PHONE

I think perhaps the jewish community has expended in your area

Have you noticed

• Gefilte Fish. ...
  • Matzah Brei. ...
  • Babka. ...
  • Knish. ...

• (Yes i had to google) have strangely appeared instead and tailors have increased?
  • (Bit of stereotyping  lol) spleens seem high on the menu!?! Nice word!
Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

The EU bailout trap is set! ,do spain and italy fall into the greece trap where they except EU money and lose any of the independance they have left ,loans will come with rules letting the EU dictate more and more laws effecting anyone excepting the money .

Greece is now germanys lapdog providing billions in pain and suffering for greeks from the loans given now its the turn of the spanish and italian Untermensch

41 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The EU bailout trap is set! ,do spain and italy fall into the greece trap where they except EU money and lose any of the independance they have left ,loans will come with rules letting the EU dictate more and more laws effecting anyone excepting the money .

Greece is now germanys lapdog providing billions in pain and suffering for greeks from the loans given now its the turn of the spanish and italian Untermensch

Looks like the negotiations about who gets what and on what terms are tearing the EU apart, with "The frugal four" holding out against France and Germany.

It's like Ghostbusters, where they get to choose the form of the destructor.. Give the money to the south and hand the north the bill and Euro-scepticism takes off in Scandinavia or withhold the money and watch Lega and Vox take Italy and Spain out of the union after the next election.

I've got the popcorn ready.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

2 hours ago, Phone said:

Ken,

Lace my share of popcorn with a generous helping of party drugs. THEY'VE no reason to leave, they don't repay debt anyway

Phone

They've every reason to leave.

Self-determination is a powerful motivator - as demonstrated by Brexit.

As for repayment... Loans v grants is the crux of the disagreement.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.