Should we have left the EU?

John S

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Are you serious Ken really ? corruption ? seriously its rotten to the core they are riddled with corruption giving million pound  contracts to there pals .Political lobbying cash for favours come on wake up where you been .

Enjoy this one .

A simple yes or no would suffice.

If yes, why haven't you reported it?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

10 hours ago, Ken L said:

Are you asserting that a member of the cabinet recieved an illegal bribe that influenced a policy decison?

If you are, perhaps you should make a complaint to the police or the parliamentary standards commisioner.

Are you asserting that the poster has actually read AND UNDERSTOOD the link that he has quoted?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

15 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Poland put into law laws stopping the EU over ruling its law makers The EU is annoyed and whining  about 'rule of law.

That was yet another of those votes that ‘didn’t mean anything’ and were ‘just a signature on a piece of paper’ the same as Tony BLiar said about signing the Lisbon Treaty on ‘our’ behalf despite having promised a referendum before he did so. Effectively it means that if, by a two thirds majority the EU Commission decides that a Member State is not complying with ‘The Rule of Law’ i.e. not doing what they say then all funding can be withdrawn immediately.

Simply put, the Polish elected, by democratic vote, a person who was not the EU choice, that vote is not ‘acceptable’ to the unelected controllers of the EU so they will spout on about free will, the democratic process etc etc and some idiotic puppet will make a video about it supporting the EU posting same on YouTube and single cell amoeba organisms that have no free thought will click on the video and then post the link up on forums without understanding or bothering to look and form their own opinions.

• Thanks 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

HUGE

I know as a matter of fact you have been expressly directly and distinctly forbidden from making any sense of this thread. You should assess the absurdity of posting to a thread that begins "SHOULD WE HAVE" a clear indication it is grammatically in the past tense. In this case EXPRESS consent means was freely given by a vote of the people. I believe you are now bound to the principles of international law in the UN Charter. (May 1969). Bare in mind,  noting that the principles of free consent and of good faith and the pacta sunt servanda rule are universally recognized,

So, snap out of your chit and bite your tongue because the rest of us don't give a crap til November and here you are posting stuff we may have to concentrate on

I threw in the part, "pacta sunt servanda rule are universally recognized," from GOOGLE so I would look smart as COD

phone

4 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Are you asserting that the poster has actually read AND UNDERSTOOD the link that he has quoted?

I wouldn't go that far because his lack of a response to a simple yes/no question suggests that he is at least  capable of understanding that while he can get away with alluding or implying that something is the case, asserting it to be so is a very different container of aquatic vertebrates - with potential legal consequences.

• Haha 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So you think posting two will make people believe you?

Not sure opinion has any influence today in anyone but children under 5 or those desperately clinging to straws

Brexit is done get over it,the ship has sailed all we have to look out for is EU icebergs trying to sink us and they will do their best to

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

21 hours ago, Phone said:

I threw in the part, "pacta sunt servanda rule are universally recognized," from GOOGLE so I would look smart as COD

phone

I bought a pacta sunt servanda once, it was very expensive, I didn’t have it long before a wheel fell off, on returning it to the shop they didn’t have another one in stock as they are rare so I got my money back, I even remember the date as it was on July 4th and as usual we were celebrating getting rid of that troublesome colony to which we dispatched a lot of our resident religious looneys in favour of keeping the very profitable Caribbean Islands.

You don’t need google to be ‘as smart as clod’ a crayon will do the job even if you just sit and eat it!

• Thanks 1

We can break free from the shackles of EU law and have a similar standard of living as Norway. Norway has a huge trade deal with Canada and also the EU. I suggest we stay very clear of the USA. Trump is an absolute moron and we can survive without them.

• Haha 1