well now i know!

chesters1

On 10/20/2022 at 11:12 AM, chesters1 said:

If my mrs cooked from fresh i would die of boredom she cooks every bit of taste out of anything ! If shes not burning holes in pans !

Awww, Dave - I'm telling, I'm gonna get you done!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Typical ,you send a scammers email to the gov anti scammers site and low and behold even they cannot stop scammers exploiting your details !

How we handle the information you send to us

• Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of an individual’s data, which is sent at your own risk. We do however have procedures and security features in place to keep data secure once we receive it.

• We may share details with various government departments, our Law Enforcement partners (such as the National Crime Agency and the City of London Police) and other organisations where doing so is necessary and proportionate for the proper discharge of our statutory functions. We won’t share an individual’s information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.

• The information we hold is exempt from Freedom of Information requests.

• For further detail on how we handle information you send us, please see our Privacy Statement.

• Further information about reporting suspicious emails to the NCSC can be found at www.ncsc.gov.uk/report-suspicious-emails.

Thank you for your continued support.

Signed

National Cyber Security Centre

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

People are still not learning lessons! daughter in law's mother had a fall and was taken to hospital while her hip was replaced .

EVERY visitor had to have a COVID test before they could visit ,now the old girl has COVID and the Norovirus . I can see how Norovirus may have crept in there was no checks but COVID must have been transmitted by the staff 🫣

Been in a over a week now you can't be operated on whilst your losing fluids and salts crapping yourself hopefully the daughter hasn't caught COVID herself and taken it home !

Update old girl died Saturday ,went in chatting and awake ,down hill from there ! Daughter revealed mother was tested for COVID before entry,clear so only could have caught it from staff .

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• 7 months later...

Update to the trick or treat mass influx from last year ,the numbers are down but it's now obvious it's not locals or even outsiders from the local middle school whos children come from far and wide and bring the street to a standstill every afternoon at 3pm ti 3.30 (don't kids get out early today!)

A mini bus must have disgorged  some brats half way up the road then not realised all the roads are cul-de sacs and drove down and then had bother turning round as there's not much room at the ends .He reverse beeped away for a minute while his load passed him and then once they had stripped anything left they followed him back up .

After they went up I went and put the catch back on the gate (the shiny new stainless hasp and padlock stopped them cold ) and I had a peek up the road and the mini bus was sat up there waiting but going by the screaming the brats were going down the adjoining road looking for loot .Raining now but looking at the CCTV there's a faint brat noise so I guess the next batch is on its way

AHA that lot were the lot who got through the gate last year ,the same adult pulled off the catch then realised further down was the improved defences ,you could plainly see (with a bit of zoom one the camera) him trying to push the gate open but 1" screws into oak don't budge 😁 I half expected him to hoist the brats over but he just followed the brats noisy exit to pick at the empty wrappers further down. The first kids came in daylight to reap the best of the takings .Having spoken to Stanley's mum last year they spotted one kid emptying the bowl into a carrier bag so intervieand and made it put it back and this year screwed it down and refilled now and again .Must be mad sweets are bloody expensive just to give away to strangers when there's a fat bloke across the field willing to take them off their hands lol

I was thinking of putting a bowl up next year about 8 feet up in our tree with help yourself on it and a pumpking below and put wrappers in it ,might be amusing to watch lol

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

No visitors again this year.

There were no decorations outside and no lights on at the front of the house.

The doorbell did go, and I almost ignored it.

Just as well I didn't 'cause it was Amazon with my booze.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

None here either unless their eyes can see IR  from the cameras and being in the sticks it's really dark when there's no moon .

We can see them but they don't know it ,strangely humans appear not to notice CCTV and it's dull red glow (a different story if you viewed using a camera it lights up and can be seen a hundred yards away) even in the daytime it's not noticed a workman had a wee 4 feet from one in clear view

Our doorbell tells us of something approaching and turns on our echo8 if someone presses it .3 of 4 of our outside cameras have motion sensors but they make so many mistakes they are disabled but one only has 'human' detection but it's alarm is off as there's no settings for switching it off over night ,the DVR beeping at 2 am is most disturbing when it thinks a spider is bill the burger.

A couple will notify you of noises but it's pretty crude it's supposed to be hearing breaking glass but a noise is a noise so it's been limited to recording not notifying .

Edited by chesters1