well now i know!

chesters1

The problem is the gov didnt repeal the bit where joining the ECHR is mandatory being a member of the EU .Theres mutterings about it being still bound in the "deal" 🤣 we were forced to get by the remoaners but theres nothing about this specifically in the deal so the gov should ditch the ECHR as soon as possible we didnt join (that ****ing blair again) until 1998 and as far as i can remember no one was tripping over piles of lost rights we suddenly aquired on joining .The only people that appeared to gain were those that should be the last to have them!

If he needs to make our own but do it but make people earn their rights by being nice and not causing difficulties to our own kind and ofcourse not issue these rights to foreigners who have never done anything for the UK and ofcourse if you abuse them you lose them ,you break into someones home you leave your rights at the front gate and get a kicking none of this poxy suing because your rights have been abused you deserve EVERYTHING you get .You pop over illegally your rights dont exist you are acting illegally (a crime) so you lose those you may have scrounged abroad instantly .

Ofcourse you could get a shortcut to full rights in only two ways ,donate your heart or complete liver at the border and you will get full rights all the rest of your life !👍 the other is to ask first ,be scrutinised if you have a use we can use you get 6 months entry lets call it on probation ,if you fail out you go.

As to bombing germany if two bricks were still stuck together it wasnt bombed enough! My 'whirlwind' would have far more wind than churchills little breeze!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ditching Blair's "Supreme Court", delivering a real Brexit, unsubscribing to the 1952 convention on refugees, breaking our links to the ECHR, commissioning additional Severn class fishery protection vessels, alongside maritime and airborne support drones, revising the welfare system to make it contributory and only available to British citizens and drafting a written bill of rights should have been the first priority for government after the 2016 referendum, but they have blocked and continue to block the will of the people for 6 years.

• Thanks 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

• 2 weeks later...

Nooooooo! Clod was right theres bare shelves !DOH in holland, bloody brexit!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Another case of crime does pay Mo Farrah knowingly hid the fact he was an illegal immigrant for decades yet declares hes proud of the fact! Nnothing will be done by the authorities so encouraging others to do the same .

Leave Mo alone!! - I had a Tenner on him at 33/1 to win "BBC Sports Personality Of The Year" (& a Fiver at 16/1) And Mo had to stick to it as he was only a child at the time (Like you would if it was discovered you were quite good at something) Bearing in mind he will have been guided by Adults, (Sporting & Not) to keep it that way!!!

He won all his sporting achievements fair and square - unlike that cheating, bar steward Armstrong!!

I'm sure most of us have done things we aren't particularly proud of !! 

Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone ........

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

OK OK ,so to get into the UK you need to be good at sports !

GREAT Britains like Emma Raducanu (can't quite spot the anglo Saxon roots but they must be there somewhere) .

Greg Rusedski (you can smell the essex blood from here) .

John Barnes (he sounds like something in the countryside so must be british)

Bradley Wiggins. (Wiggins MUST be from the norf!)

Zola Budd (got some in the bathroom thats in Surrey so must be british)

The plastic brit list goes on !

As for MO (hes OK but the revelations will mean every dark skinned dingy diver will be "sportmen" and welcomed from now on! Whether they are or not) But if hes so good at running why did he stay why didnt he just RUN to the police station and tell the story decades ago? ,any books coming out now hes burnt out?

Been watching vids i can recomend.

Bit of wildlife rescuing without that bore attenborough

https://youtu.be/UobVhlwPTr4

If you find a rusty tank in your attic

https://youtu.be/MnZ2VBO7vao

UFO as youve never seen it before (well i find it amusing)

https://youtu.be/t3ekmap34L0

And behind the Whitehouse  scenes

https://youtu.be/MZI0kJTdSno

And my favourite (unfortunately american cars but a few nip ones) mechanic making things "shiney" and using gallons of brake cleaner but great sense of humour

https://youtu.be/HMKIUM8Zy3U

Its hot outside!

We're all good at something Dave, & I was very good at Inspecting for the MOD, the Oil tool Industry & the power transmission Industry - I was fortunate enough (by accident of birth) to be in the right places at the right times!!

(I'm not such a bad Lathe operator either, especially drilling bolts)

It's really all down to "Accidents Of Birth" - Prince George will want for nothing, whereas other kids will die at the hands of abusive parents!!

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

Still waiting to find what i am best at ,it will probably be dying very painfully but hey thats life lol

• 5 weeks later...

I had to order a new freezer 🤬, the 35-year-old one decided to have an oil leak (i presume that's what it is under it?) I had noticed it wasn't getting to -18 running full out it couldn't get colder than -15 and the heat from the compressor could be felt feet away once the investigation started the poor thing was running continuously.Its probably what killed the dead one .Strangely there was no smell so how it kept enough gas to still freeze is amazing but the oily stuff definately came out of it !

Several things could be wrong with it , i ruled out the thermostat by using my digital version (thats still operating fine on the other freezer) ,seals letting the cold air out ? Replaced them thinking thats the cheapest option they were splitting and hard so worth a try .Nope not the seals . No sign of things like a twisted door etc. BIG problem it uses R22 which the EU kindly banned so topping it up impossible 😢 This left the greatest problem (besides modern appliences are crap) the effort to make things more efficiant (probably another 'directive'? Means theres less internal size (our under counter one held 130 ltrs ,modern ones are 80?) So to replace it we have to go higher BUT our small freezer sat on top of it (the old one is sturdy modern are not!) BUT theres no room because theres a shelf above it the gap is now to small with the higher freezer .

Now i have to not only get one the same capacity as the dead one it has to also cater for losing the other little one so i had to plump for 182 ltrs . On the bright side once it gets cooler (the weather not the chips!) I can try replacing the R22 compressor with a more modern (but borderline end use) R134a one as the gas is readily available .

On youtube it looks feasible plenty of vids and all in compressor and equiptment still cheaper than this new bit of crap (we also bought a shed chest freezer as an emergency freezer while i tried to save the dead one that arrived the same day this one a week! but i dont like chest freezers your pies always wriggle to the bottom😀 ,it runs in this hot weather as its designed to operate above and below 'normal ' conditions.This one will as well i plumped for it as its very hot where it will live.Typicaly uk freezers and fridges run up to about 32c tops and they really struggle to get to that nevermind this weather so its worth installing one for hotter climes if your replacing them to future proof them .

Both this new freezer and the shed one will be improved with fans as this new one will have little air circulation and i may upgrade the fridge to have a fan aswell .Seems pretty pointless to most in this throw away society "buy a new one" most would say but theres more to it (chesters1 doesnt do things by halves) if i can mate our old freezer to a new compressor then i can mate an even older fridge to a new one when it dies (it uses a really nasty gas) ,its not just a fridge its our family its older than our kids and was when it was bought second hand in 1974 our first appliance in our marriage. To get a fridge that holds what this one does is impossible it just wont fit in the place it sits in ,dont you love modern life and how they say its getting better 🤬

PS it doesnt stop there our big microwave sat on a shelf that rested on the edge of the top of the old freezer ,now where does that go? More importantly how does my mrs use it on the top of this new freezer shes only 4' 10 🤔

🤣 hahaha its arrived trouble is the idiots sent a fridge not a freezer 🤬 (the order is a freezer!) i bet they wont supply another for the price this one was (amazon warehouse deal) back to the beginning again🤦‍♀️

Addendum Amazon seller got back to me with worthless appologies but asked if i can re-box the fridge ,(,no mention of freezer!) I replied no problem we can re-box it so it can be picked up when freezer is delivered 😉

Update seller aranged for swop tomorrow whats it going to be this time? When the delivery guys arrived the first time i noticed they were unpacking a garden whicker? Chair obviously having English as a second tongue has its problems i had to point to the tall freezer like box in the back to get it! I find it strange if you cannot read then how are you driving in england isnt it in the test ? (Cant remember mine it was long ago) on googling its still the number plate test i presume their english is good enough to do that but bloody useless reading signs no wonder they took so long to get it here probably went up the M1 six times 🤣 my old man once visited via fareham which he mistook for farnham so its not just clods cheap labour !

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

What is wrong with this company ,i enjoy lemon tea but being diabetic sugar is the problem .I spotted some tubs of lift for 50p for 6 so bought 2 x 6 tubs, on arrival i noticed per 100 gm there was 78.3gm of sugar .They are waiting to be given to daughter .

On going back to the seller i noticed there was the same deal but in a "reduced sweetness" form (noticed it was sweetness not sugar at the time and thought it strange) i ordered 6 x 6 on finishing one tub i looked at the ingrediants 🤬 its got more sugar in per 100gm there's 78.9gm! Am I missing something?

Theres a tiny less salt but since when has salt been sweet?

Edited by chesters1