Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

Can it be farage šŸ¤­

Rishi boy is pro brexit !pity it would be the son / grandson of an immigrant but thats nothing new in britain šŸ¤¬ Boris's ancestry is about as mixed as you can get .Farage appears to have krauts in his bloodline are there no humans left anymore?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

Ā 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Ā 

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Ā 

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say willĀ  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Farage's ancestors were Huguenots (French Protestants and followers of theologian John Calvin) who fled to the UK in the 16th and 17th centuries, because they were being persecuted by the French Catholic government.

AFAIK, his only German connection was his ex-wife.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

DOH french is even worse, poor chap no wonder he drinks!

Have we invented resurrection yet? Maggie would do the job.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

Ā 

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Ā 

Ā 

Grangers law : anything i say willĀ  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

11 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Maggie would do the job.

What makes you think Maggie would have held a referendum? She made her viiews in them pretty clear.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, chā€™fais toudis Ć  mā€™mote

The referendum was the biggest mistake in politics ever it gave power back to the masses! whether maggie would have held one is unknown shes a bit dead but if a preceeding pm had one thrusted on him (remember its going to be the fourth pm with the task) i have no doubt she would have made sure the EU didn't have the upper hand as they do now.Remember once it sank in thatcher was an euro sceptic and had many tussles with them .

Edited by chesters1

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

The referendum was the biggest mistake in politics ever it gave power back to the masses! whether maggie would have held one is unknown shes a bit dead but if a preceeding pm had one thrusted on him (remember its going to be the fourth pm with the task) i have no doubt she would have made sure the EU didn't have the upper hand as they do now.Remember once it sank in thatcher was an euro sceptic and had many tussles with them .

Mrs Thatcher was the architect of the single market.

The EU have the upper hand. Sucks to be you. You knew what you were voting for. I knew what I was voting against. You won. Rejoice.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, chā€™fais toudis Ć  mā€™mote

9 hours ago, corydoras said:

Mrs Thatcher was the architect of the single market.

The EU have the upper hand. Sucks to be you. You knew what you were voting for. I knew what I was voting against. You won. Rejoice.

Weak pound Ā roaring inflation growth dropping below level par thatā€™s brexit Britain . We dumped ourselves to the bottom and the Ā loons at the express petrified we do the right thing and get this economy moving , but they would rather see Ā you rot Ā in hell first before Ā admitting they fooled there readers with bulkshit liesĀ 

Brexit Britain enjoy !!! you got exactly what you voted for .

image.png.8051251aca2daa8f3b7e6a6b34bbb319.png

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Weak pound Ā roaring inflation growth dropping below level par thatā€™s brexit Britain . We dumped ourselves to the bottom and the Ā loons at the express petrified we do the right thing and get this economy moving , but they would rather see Ā you rot Ā in hell first before Ā admitting they fooled there readers with bulkshit liesĀ 

Brexit Britain enjoy !!! you got exactly what you voted for .

image.png.8051251aca2daa8f3b7e6a6b34bbb319.png

FFF put a sock in it!

Ireland Germany and Denmark all pay more per KWH than we do.

We have huge gas reserves that are currently untapped. We can mitigate the effects of Russian gas being cut off. Germany and France can't.

There is already civil unrest in the Netherlands, Poland and Italy, but that is chicken feed compared to what's coming for the EU.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

25 minutes ago, Ken L said:

FFF put a sock in it!

Ireland Germany and Denmark all pay more per KWH than we do.

We have huge gas reserves that are currently untapped. We can mitigate the effects of Russian gas being cut off. Germany and France can't.

There is already civil unrest in the Netherlands, Poland and Italy, but that is chicken feed compared to what's coming for the EU.

And how much more money are the Germans and Dutch onĀ with pensions etc donā€™t even go there Ken Ā you will lose .

So EDF one of our energy supplies who we are now paying all the profits straight into the french exchequer from Britain. šŸ˜‚ What a wonderful thing how the french must literally busting there sides laughing at us privatisation going mental only in Britain though the lambs to the slaughter .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg