Boris will be OK!!

Martin56

William Joyce, on 18 September 1939, and on other days between that day and 2 July 1940, being a person owing allegiance to our Lord the King, and while a war was being carried on by the German Realm against our King, did traitorously adhere to the King's enemies in Germany, by broadcasting propaganda

Part of the charge made against Joyce, I read in the papers the EUSSR intends embarking on a trade WAR with the U.K. 

Does that mean…

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

17 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Nothing worse than an idiot who makes a fool of himself but then continues to state more lunacy thinking he makes himself look good. Either that or as you say Chesters, he’s basically a pathetic troll.

I suppose he thinks that Gas supplying Countries are like DFS and have a ****ing mega sale every few weeks on gas prices. 😂

As I said the total capacity of Rough Fields is approximately NINE DAYS of U.K. gas consumption. I don’t think even DFS has a sale that often.

”Stupid is what stupid does.”

EDIT, could be Chesters fault, all those posts about buying food when it’s cheap and storing it, Clod’s been filling plastic carrier bags with gas and sticking them in his freezer! 🤣🤣🤣

😂 the thick one 😂 of course if you have storage and there is sudden  spike in prices you can stand it in the short term even with 9 days and millions of cubic feet of it  , are you completely hooking stupid or what  . This we have now is completely different scenario as you are about to find out in your pocket .

And the weak pound with brexshit makes it even more expensive for you , how about that then how enjoyable for  you !! 😂 but it’s lot cheaper in Spain for me but you keep paying you’ve earned it .

Now that gas  you were on about we import first 😂and then export to Europe that gas 😂. Good isn’t it and the oil we import from Russia what about that  forgot   about it have we 😂how convenient 😂.

And as the world looks on for the brain dead Brexshiteers .you keep paying that bit extra chum you know it makes great sense  😂

Is there actually anybody left your brexshit hasn’t trashed . From farmers to fishermen, exporters, importers , hospitality, care homes , NHS , holidaymakers etc etc etc etc !!! and of course the music industry lets not forget about them !!! If you can think of anybody brexshit hasn’t sunk feel free ?????

"Our festival was organically growing, you know, everything was working great," says Adam Gregory, one of the directors of award-winning British rock and metal festival Bloodstock. "There was no real big blockades that we could say would stop a festival from being successful.

"Then Brexit came along, and literally every barrier in the world went up overnight !!!!!!

https://news.sky.com/story/every-barrier-in-the-world-went-up-overnight-music-festivals-call-for-help-with-brexit-issues-12658850

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/01/opinion/britain-brexit-truss-sunak.html

2 years to go and then dismantling of brexshit begins 😂 that’s a racing certainty or we are sunk .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

33 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Is there actually anybody left your brexshit hasn’t trashed . From farmers to fishermen, exporters, importers , hospitality, care homes , NHS , holidaymakers etc etc etc etc !!! and of course the music industry lets not forget about them !!! If you can think of anybody brexshit hasn’t sunk feel free ?????

Yes you. You keep telling us how great and cheap your holidays in Spain are.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

8 minutes ago, *Ant* said:

Yes you. You keep telling us how great and cheap your holidays in Spain are.

And beer 1.20€ a pint not £6-£8  1€ for a bottle of wine not £5-£10 bottle .etc etc etc . It’s cheaper to get to Spain and back than you filling up your car how about that  Ken 😁👍 The top 300 companies Ken on U.K. stock market average a 70% increase in profits in the last year ken !!

Your pay and standard of living is going backwards at a rate of knots in Brexit Britain .And this is what you wanted !!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

31 minutes ago, big_cod said:

And beer 1.20€ a pint not £6-£8  1€ for a bottle of wine not £5-£10 bottle .etc etc etc . It’s cheaper to get to Spain and back than you filling up your car how about that  Ken 😁👍 The top 300 companies Ken on U.K. stock market average a 70% increase in profits in the last year ken !!

Your pay and standard of living is going backwards at a rate of knots in Brexit Britain .And this is what you wanted !!!!!!

Boris is going to land on his feet ,you worry to much clod

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

😂 the thick one 😂 of course if you have storage and there is sudden  spike in prices you can stand it in the short term even with 9 days and millions of cubic feet of it  , are you completely hooking stupid or what  . This we have now is completely different scenario as you are about to find out in your pocket .

And the weak pound with brexshit makes it even more expensive for you , how about that then how enjoyable for  you !! 😂 but it’s lot cheaper in Spain for me but you keep paying you’ve earned it .

Now that gas  you were on about we import first 😂and then export to Europe that gas 😂. Good isn’t it and the oil we import from Russia what about that  forgot   about it have we 😂how convenient 😂.

And as the world looks on for the brain dead Brexshiteers .you keep paying that bit extra chum you know it makes great sense  😂

"Our festival was organically growing, you know, everything was working great," says Adam Gregory, one of the directors of award-winning British rock and metal festival Bloodstock. "There was no real big blockades that we could say would stop a festival from being successful.

"Then Brexit came along, and literally every barrier in the world went up overnight !!!!!!

https://news.sky.com/story/every-barrier-in-the-world-went-up-overnight-music-festivals-call-for-help-with-brexit-issues-12658850

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/01/opinion/britain-brexit-truss-sunak.html

2 years to go and then dismantling of brexshit begins 😂 that’s a racing certainty or we are sunk .

You really need to start checking facts before you post.

Spanish customers pay slightly more than UK customers for LPG - $1.059 per litre, compared to $0.901 in the UK.

They pay slightly less than UK customers for natural gas - $0.093 per kWh, compared to 0.108 per kWh in the UK.

They pay basically the same price as UK customers for electricity - $0.323 per kWh, compared to 0.334 per kWh in the UK.

In the great scheme of things, the prices are about the same.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

58 minutes ago, big_cod said:

If you're paying £6-£8 per pint, you must be drinking in a strip joint or a gay bar.

I pay under £3 a pint in a city centre Spoons.

Why are you directing questions to me in a reply to Ant? I'd reply, but I have no idea what point you're making. Surely the success of British companies after Brexit is something to be celebrated..

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

36 minutes ago, Ken L said:

You really need to start checking facts before you post.

Spanish customers pay slightly more than UK customers for LPG - $1.059 per litre, compared to $0.901 in the UK.

They pay slightly less than UK customers for natural gas - $0.093 per kWh, compared to 0.108 per kWh in the UK.

They pay basically the same price as UK customers for electricity - $0.323 per kWh, compared to 0.334 per kWh in the UK.

In the great scheme of things, the prices are about the same.

Fact checking what Ken that it’s sometimes 25 dec in January in Spain . Seriously have you a  actually been to Spain Ken ? By the sounds I think not .

Now  you say you drink in spoons Ken seems a bit hypocritical that doesn’t it , but as usual with Brexiteers  it’s when  it suits .Tim Martin just recently was crying in his coffee about staff shortages after all his shouting during the brexit debate before the referendum,but is now  begging for it to be easier to let in EU migration to allow staff to return to his pubs !!! Made him look a complete fool and an ultra Brexiteer hypocrite.

The boss of Wetherspoons has urged the government to allow more migrants from the European Union to work in the UK.
Pubs are facing a staffing crisis after an unprecedented 1.3 million foreigners left the UK last year.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-supporting-wetherspoons-boss-calls-for-more-eu-migration-12322959

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Fact checking what Ken that it’s sometimes 25 dec in January in Spain . Seriously have you a  actually been to Spain Ken ? By the sounds I think not .

Now  you say you drink in spoons Ken seems a bit hypocritical that doesn’t it , but as usual with Brexiteers  it’s when  it suits .Tim Martin just recently was crying in his coffee about staff shortages after all his shouting during the brexit debate before the referendum,but is now  begging for it to be easier to let in EU migration to allow staff to return to his pubs !!! Made him look a complete fool and an ultra Brexiteer hypocrite.

The boss of Wetherspoons has urged the government to allow more migrants from the European Union to work in the UK.
Pubs are facing a staffing crisis after an unprecedented 1.3 million foreigners left the UK last year.

https://news.sky.com/story/brexit-supporting-wetherspoons-boss-calls-for-more-eu-migration-12322959

Boris is fine ,he gets his beer subsidised ,he appreciates you paying for some of it

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

If "it’s sometimes 25 dec in January in Spain", you need to start buying your calendars elsewhere.

• Haha 1